Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

Igbos & Yorubas: It's Time To Unite Against These Fulani Herdsmen - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos & Yorubas: It's Time To Unite Against These Fulani Herdsmen (2770 Views)

Peace Meeting With Igbos, Yorubas In Oshodi Organized By APC Leaders, MC Oluomo / Fayose Meets With Atiku, Calls On PDP To Unite Against Buhari / Yoruba, Igbo, N’delta, Middle Belt Leaders Unite Against Fulani Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos & Yorubas: It's Time To Unite Against These Fulani Herdsmen by MrMaestro: 10:02pm On Jan 19, 2018
Cretaceous:

Check his post history and see him for the political jobber and Buhari ass licker that he is. That's their job - to make sure Yoruba and Igbo never unite and forge a common front.
Southern people have to stop being so emotional and stupid. Within ten posts a Yoruba man refused, bringing up GEJ for Christ sakes. An igbo man asked for an apology first before he would fight with Southerners against Fulani Herdsmen. Some brought up GEJ, others brought up Buhari. Meanwhile their people are dying and they would rather continue to die than unite for the greater good, and they call themselves intelligent. I can't believe this.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos & Yorubas: It's Time To Unite Against These Fulani Herdsmen by MrMaestro: 10:06pm On Jan 19, 2018
Alariiwo:

No matter what you say, I'll never unite with any scum on the face of the earth that derives pleasure in making jest of others.

Yorubas in Benue went in their thousands to donate Blood for the attack victims but some useless ones were online laughing and making fun of them.
OPC has called out Buhari over the herdsmen issue but their own ohaneze group came out to say it serves Benue people right for voting Buhari.

Are those the people you want to unite with? loud mouthed mofos who don't know when to talk and when to observe decorum
I've seen them and some of them have their own issues. But that doesn't mean other igbos can't see reason. This is a serious issue, not a joke. And I would like to think they any right thinking igbo man would see how dangerous this is looking to be, and wake up. It will only get worse if we continue to be divided.
Re: Igbos & Yorubas: It's Time To Unite Against These Fulani Herdsmen by Alariiwo: 10:07pm On Jan 19, 2018
Cretaceous:

You're the real slave here. Aboki slave Oshi. Who are you deceiving with a Yoruba handle? Go meet your fellow Fulani terrorists and head slammers in your enclave up north. You don't even have respect. Talking to those who earn almost 30 x your 30k BMC salary - what a huge disrespect!

You must be a really daft person to think life is all about money..

If you like make ×100 of whatever your parents made in their days, it's your cup of tea.
So fvck off my mentions. I don't engage nonentities with unclean money.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos & Yorubas: It's Time To Unite Against These Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 19, 2018
MrMaestro:

Southern people have to stop being so emotional and stupid. Within ten posts a Yoruba man refused, bringing up GEJ for Christ sakes. An igbo man asked for an apology first before he would fight with Southerners against Fulani Herdsmen. Some brought up GEJ, others brought up Buhari. Meanwhile their people are dying and they would rather continue to die than unite for the greater good, and they call themselves intelligent. I can't believe this.

The Yoruba Igbo bickering will never stop - sad truth. Both sides are fools. The illiterate north will continue to exploit this forever. Rather than for southerners to unite and say "no restructuring, no election" they're both looking for their next Fulani slave master to vote for. What a pity.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos & Yorubas: It's Time To Unite Against These Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 19, 2018
Alariiwo:

If you like make ×100 of whatever your parents made in their days, it's your cup of tea.
Go and suck Buhari hairy dirty aboki ass and earn your miserable 30k BMC allowance. poverty stricken thing.

4 Likes

Re: Igbos & Yorubas: It's Time To Unite Against These Fulani Herdsmen by MrMaestro: 10:12pm On Jan 19, 2018
Cretaceous:

The Yoruba Igbo bickering will never stop - sad truth. Both sides are fools. The illiterate north will continue to exploit this forever. Rather than for southerners to unite and say "no restructuring, no election" they're both looking for their next Fulani slave master to vote for. What a pity.
this is the unfortunate truth. And if the illiterate north can control the Yorubas and igbos, that makes them dumber than a pile of rocks.
Re: Igbos & Yorubas: It's Time To Unite Against These Fulani Herdsmen by MrMaestro: 10:13pm On Jan 19, 2018
Alariiwo:

just stop talking. You're embarrassing yourself.

4 Likes

Re: Igbos & Yorubas: It's Time To Unite Against These Fulani Herdsmen by omaar12(m): 11:54pm On Jan 19, 2018
MrMaestro:
I'm not opposed to that AT ALL! I would prefer this honestly. But the more pressing concern is the Herdsmen.
If We Raise Up Now, I Think It Will Help Split The Country Faster. Bt Majority Of The People Could Care Less. (no Be Person Why Chop Belle Full De Get Strength Throw Punch). The Government Knows That As Far As The Best We Can Do Is Just Rant On Social Media, They Are Free To Do What They Want. No Wonder They Where Quick To Quell IPOB Who Was The Real Pressure Group That Populace Really Needed. (we Cant Even Protest Not To Talk Abt Taking Up Arms Against A Weak Government And Country Built On Falsehood, Lies And Selfishness Of It Founding Fathers) I Spit On This Shithole Of A Nation.

1 Like

Re: Igbos & Yorubas: It's Time To Unite Against These Fulani Herdsmen by oooduancalmdown: 1:20am On Jan 20, 2018
MrMaestro:
Alariiwo. You're so fucking dumb. We do have something in common, our lands being ravaged by Fulani Herdsmen. Which is the only thing that matters and what this topic is about.
You mr eddiot is the fvcking dumb one here. Yoruba people don't need any fvcking southern unity. Never in your fvcking worthless should you open this sort of thread again. We can deal with the Fulanis our way

1 Like

Re: Igbos & Yorubas: It's Time To Unite Against These Fulani Herdsmen by oooduancalmdown: 1:23am On Jan 20, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
its funny how these flat headed are now begging for unity and pretending to be yoruba.

Only a mor0nic yoruba won't see through the gimmick.

He wants yoruba to Form unity with a tribe that has betrayed yoruba more than once in the past.
Then 2019, they go back and vote another fulani herdsman in atiku while they dominate every position once again and scheme yorubas out and also use it to mock us..
Don't mind them. Everybody on nairaland is now claiming Yoruba. Iboes will vote for Atiku to take the VP slot.
Re: Igbos & Yorubas: It's Time To Unite Against These Fulani Herdsmen by oooduancalmdown: 1:28am On Jan 20, 2018
Cretaceous:

Who are the "We Yorubas" this one is talking about? You mean your fellow BMC? ogbeni speak for your fellow sycophants. I'm a Yoruba and you're not speaking for me. I support Mrmaestro. Political jobbers think they've got an opinion.
You are not Yoruba so shut your fvcking mouth! Yoruba people will never support any fvcking southerm unity. Iboes are no friends to Yoruba people. We know una well
Re: Igbos & Yorubas: It's Time To Unite Against These Fulani Herdsmen by oooduancalmdown: 1:36am On Jan 20, 2018
MrMaestro:
I've seen them and some of them have their own issues. But that doesn't mean other igbos can't see reason. This is a serious issue, not a joke. And I would like to think they any right thinking igbo man would see how dangerous this is looking to be, and wake up. It will only get worse if we continue to be divided.
Ogbeni shut your mouth. Fulani killed a Yoruba man in ogun state and iboes are celebrating it because we did not vote for Jonathan. You want me to form one nonsense alliance with them?
You must be out of your mind. No Yoruba man will open this type of useless thread.

We don't want iboes. We don't want southern unity
Re: Igbos & Yorubas: It's Time To Unite Against These Fulani Herdsmen by eunisam: 2:56am On Jan 20, 2018
Do your things and leave Igbo alone.

1 Like

Re: Igbos & Yorubas: It's Time To Unite Against These Fulani Herdsmen by Kingspin(m): 3:08am On Jan 20, 2018
When some people have vow to give heavyweight attention to religion and political sentiment over human lives... Your idea is a good one.

1 Like

Re: Igbos & Yorubas: It's Time To Unite Against These Fulani Herdsmen by chimeee: 3:13am On Jan 20, 2018
Alariiwo:

Do I look like I care about whatever he is?

It's his life, his business.
I don't know why some people find it hard to know when Fulani terrorist is talking..I always knew u are Fulani terrorist those name don't deceive me.

1 Like

Re: Igbos & Yorubas: It's Time To Unite Against These Fulani Herdsmen by Lot13(m): 6:55am On Jan 20, 2018
Cretaceous:

Check his post history and see him for the political jobber and Buhari ass licker that he is. That's their job - to make sure Yoruba and Igbo never unite and forge a common front.
For reasons of greed, selfishness and hatred for others,Yorubas cannot unite and forge a common front with the Ibos. They are so bitter that they wish bad and disaster on every other tribes. The outburst of Joy and happiness of the Igos over the recent Benue killings is enough for other tribes to be cautious in their dealings with the Ibos.They are sick bitter.
Re: Igbos & Yorubas: It's Time To Unite Against These Fulani Herdsmen by Lot13(m): 7:04am On Jan 20, 2018
MrMaestro:
You mean well but Igbos cannot in everyway be trusted.
Re: Igbos & Yorubas: It's Time To Unite Against These Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 7:15am On Jan 20, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

You are not Yoruba so shut your fvcking mouth! Yoruba people will never support any fvcking southerm unity. Iboes are no friends to Yoruba people. We know una well
Shut you trap you idiot. Who are you that I owe you an explanation? - A nonentity!
Swerve!
Re: Igbos & Yorubas: It's Time To Unite Against These Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 7:16am On Jan 20, 2018
Lot13:
For reasons of greed, selfishness and hatred for others,Yorubas cannot unite and forge a common front with the Ibos. They are so bitter that they wish bad and disaster on every other tribes. The outburst of Joy and happiness of the Igos over the recent Benue killings is enough for other tribes to be cautious in their dealings with the Ibos.They are sick bitter.
Then go ahead and continue with licking the Fulani aboki assess nah. Who cares?
Re: Igbos & Yorubas: It's Time To Unite Against These Fulani Herdsmen by orisa37: 7:17am On Jan 20, 2018
Yes I agree. Pre-structure first and the Miracle will happen.
Re: Igbos & Yorubas: It's Time To Unite Against These Fulani Herdsmen by marvincriz(m): 7:25am On Jan 20, 2018
MrMaestro:
The havok they have wreaked in the south is only going to get worse unless we put our differences aside and deal with this menace. Enough innocent people have died. Our people's lives are at stake. We can't continue to allow this to happen.

This is long overdue... I pray they listen to each other
Re: Igbos & Yorubas: It's Time To Unite Against These Fulani Herdsmen by orisa37: 7:30am On Jan 20, 2018
Yes I agree. Pre-structure for Full Autonomy of the 36 States first and Miracle will happen.
Re: Igbos & Yorubas: It's Time To Unite Against These Fulani Herdsmen by 1nigeriamyfoot: 7:51am On Jan 20, 2018
Alariiwo:

Please fvck off my mentions..
I can tell a real Yoruba from omo ale from his/her thought pattern. You and your mrwhaterver can go to hell for all I care. Nonsense!
BMC no be work, its meant for awon oloriburuku masanfaani eyan.
Re: Igbos & Yorubas: It's Time To Unite Against These Fulani Herdsmen by 1nigeriamyfoot: 7:54am On Jan 20, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

Ogbeni shut your mouth. Fulani killed a Yoruba man in ogun state and iboes are celebrating it because we did not vote for Jonathan. You want me to form one nonsense alliance with them?
You must be out of your mind. No Yoruba man will open this type of useless thread.

so Fulani that kill every other tribe is our friend abi?

Laakaye re ti dobale

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos & Yorubas: It's Time To Unite Against These Fulani Herdsmen by PDJT: 7:58am On Jan 20, 2018
Lol. Which one be “Southern Unity”? Abeg, every group should carry their cross!
Re: Igbos & Yorubas: It's Time To Unite Against These Fulani Herdsmen by debolayinka(m): 8:13am On Jan 20, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

You mr eddiot is the fvcking dumb one here. Yoruba people don't need any fvcking southern unity. Never in your fvcking worthless should you open this sort of thread again. We can deal with the Fulanis our way
oooduancalmdown:

Re: Igbos & Yorubas: It's Time To Unite Against These Fulani Herdsmen by ibedun: 8:15am On Jan 20, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

Thank you jare.......which rubbish southern unity?

Unite with Igbo people.......bawo?

1 Like

Re: Igbos & Yorubas: It's Time To Unite Against These Fulani Herdsmen by Reelectbuhari: 8:16am On Jan 20, 2018
Cretaceous and Mrmaestro......is all about re electing buhari....

I understand that u people have a wider view and understanding that u now call for unity.......is good.....

but I we need pay back for what u people done to us in 2015...

we must re elect Buhari.....so that by 2019 those who remain alive will know how far.......

very important......
Re: Igbos & Yorubas: It's Time To Unite Against These Fulani Herdsmen by ibedun: 8:19am On Jan 20, 2018
MrMaestro:
Alariiwo. You're so fucking dumb. We do have something in common, our lands being ravaged by Fulani Herdsmen. Which is the only thing that matters and what this topic is about.

Go and sit down, southern unity?

What the hell is southern unity....
Re: Igbos & Yorubas: It's Time To Unite Against These Fulani Herdsmen by ibedun: 8:21am On Jan 20, 2018
Reelectbuhari:
Cretaceous and Mrmaestro......is all about re electing buhari....

I understand that u people have a wider view and understanding that u now call for unity.......is good.....

but I we need pay back for what u people done to us in 2015...

we must re elect Buhari.....so that by 2019 those who remain alive will know how far.......

very important......

Yes we are going to PROUDLY reelect Buhari. After all your 5% can not achieve anything. Infact your vote was less than 5% sef.
Re: Igbos & Yorubas: It's Time To Unite Against These Fulani Herdsmen by EarthXmetahuman: 8:50am On Jan 20, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

Don't mind them. Everybody on nairaland is now claiming Yoruba. Iboes will vote for Atiku to take the VP slot.
as in ehnn

In as much as buhari has failed... I would campaign for him to win second term, if the opponent is atiku or any northerner at all.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Historic Fast Facts About Nigeria Academia: Igbo's Contribution / The Only Way The APC Can Remove Saraki / More Photos : Osinbajo Visits Oba Elegushi

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.