Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

Igbos & Yorubas: It's Time To Unite Against These Fulani Herdsmen - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos & Yorubas: It's Time To Unite Against These Fulani Herdsmen (2770 Views)

Peace Meeting With Igbos, Yorubas In Oshodi Organized By APC Leaders, MC Oluomo / Fayose Meets With Atiku, Calls On PDP To Unite Against Buhari / Yoruba, Igbo, N’delta, Middle Belt Leaders Unite Against Fulani Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos & Yorubas: It's Time To Unite Against These Fulani Herdsmen by nku5: 8:59am On Jan 20, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
as in ehnn

In as much as buhari has failed... I would campaign for him to win second term, if the opponent is atiku or any northerner at all.

shocked
Re: Igbos & Yorubas: It's Time To Unite Against These Fulani Herdsmen by proeast(m): 9:21am On Jan 20, 2018
Cretaceous:

You're the real slave here. Aboki slave Oshi. Who are you deceiving with a Yoruba handle? Go meet your fellow Fulani terrorists and head slammers in your enclave up north. You don't even have respect. Talking to those who earn almost 30 x your 30k BMC salary - what a huge disrespect!
Are you a Geologist? Well, on topic, I believe that most Yorubas have now seen the handwritting on the wall. The jihad is real and has started in earnest, buhari has planned this from the start. Handing over the security aparatus to his fellow fulani ethnic group was part of the game plan. Believe it or not, the MB has been overran & will likely continue to withness more pockets of killings but right now, their sight is set on the South & they will soon start testing the waters with isolated killings & if we dont react massively then they will up it to the scale of the MB. The only thing that could stop that is for the South to join forces immediately!!
Re: Igbos & Yorubas: It's Time To Unite Against These Fulani Herdsmen by obonujoker(m): 9:26am On Jan 20, 2018
Alariiwo:

Please fvck off my mentions..

I can tell a real Yoruba from omo ale from his/her thought pattern.
You and your mrwhaterver can go to hell for all I care.
Nonsense!

Yoruba muslim... we airdy know your antics.... why have you dropped your "jesusloveyou" monicker?

2 Likes

Re: Igbos & Yorubas: It's Time To Unite Against These Fulani Herdsmen by MrMaestro: 10:47am On Jan 20, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
as in ehnn

In as much as buhari has failed... I would campaign for him to win second term, if the opponent is atiku or any northerner at all.
It's thinking like this that continues to make Nigerians suffer. You know he's failed, but you don't care and would reelect him because your feelings were hurt last time abi?
Re: Igbos & Yorubas: It's Time To Unite Against These Fulani Herdsmen by EarthXmetahuman: 11:07am On Jan 20, 2018
MrMaestro:

It's thinking like this that continues to make Nigerians suffer. You know he's failed, but you don't care and would reelect him because your feelings were hurt last time abi?
name one northerner better than buhari?

I'm supposed to campaign for atiku or who exactly?
Re: Igbos & Yorubas: It's Time To Unite Against These Fulani Herdsmen by Stingman: 11:53am On Jan 20, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
name one northerner better than buhari?

I'm supposed to campaign for atiku or who exactly?

After 2023...will there be any northerner or other Nigerians that will be better than Buhari

May be the person will be born soon.

Ethnic sycophants everywhere...
Re: Igbos & Yorubas: It's Time To Unite Against These Fulani Herdsmen by EarthXmetahuman: 11:59am On Jan 20, 2018
[s]
Stingman:

After 2023...will there be any northerner or other Nigerians that will be better than Buhari

[/s]still didn't answer my question.
Re: Igbos & Yorubas: It's Time To Unite Against These Fulani Herdsmen by Stingman: 12:01pm On Jan 20, 2018
[s]
EarthXmetahuman:
still didn't answer my question.
[/s]

You have no question...

You are deeply confused..,
Re: Igbos & Yorubas: It's Time To Unite Against These Fulani Herdsmen by EarthXmetahuman: 12:08pm On Jan 20, 2018
Stingman:
[s][/s]

You have no question...

You are deeply confused..,
says the flat head that thinks buhari is a gworo chewing mallam but will vote atku cheesy
Re: Igbos & Yorubas: It's Time To Unite Against These Fulani Herdsmen by Greenback: 12:11pm On Jan 20, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
says the flat head that thinks buhari is a gworo chewing mallam but will vote atku cheesy
grin

Re: Igbos & Yorubas: It's Time To Unite Against These Fulani Herdsmen by Reelectbuhari: 12:12pm On Jan 20, 2018
Stingman:

rubbish....

I must vote and mobilize others to vote for buhari....

buhari must re elected at all cost....

I must payback to those who vote him in 2015.....

many have died, many are victims....

this preaching won't work.....

Buhari must be re elected....

we will all die here...

and by 2023 those who remain will know how far and well

speaking from across the niger.
Re: Igbos & Yorubas: It's Time To Unite Against These Fulani Herdsmen by Greenback: 12:20pm On Jan 20, 2018
Coneheads are vultures.. grin
mo ni,gbogbo awon ori to da bi koonu,vulture ni gbogbo won niyen o grin grin grin

shebi dem say na sai baba dem want,ok nah,SAI BABA grin
b4 2023 all coneheads will be bony,i mean skeletons grin
Re: Igbos & Yorubas: It's Time To Unite Against These Fulani Herdsmen by Reelectbuhari: 12:58pm On Jan 20, 2018
PUBLIC NOTICE

From now on if u catch anybody trying to commit suicide because of the present hardship or economic condition please save him and hand him over to police.......he/she is not going anywhere.....all of us must remain here and suffer it together......

we must re elect buhari.....

if u notice any recent killings of fulani herdsmen, don't bother reporting to police or army or waiting for joint task force........just cry , wail and broadcast it on media after 1week it will die down, is simply a criminal case and communal clash and as such don't need police or military intervention.....is not terrorism

we must re elect buhari.....

we must re elect buhari

my own pvc goes to Apc and buhari......

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Historic Fast Facts About Nigeria Academia: Igbo's Contribution / The Only Way The APC Can Remove Saraki / More Photos : Osinbajo Visits Oba Elegushi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.