Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,762 members, 7,802,324 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

Illegal Foreigners In A Truck Arrested In Abuja (Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Illegal Foreigners In A Truck Arrested In Abuja (Photos) (38659 Views)

Lady And Her Best Friend Die In Fatal Motor Accident In Abuja (Photos) / Man Survives After His Car Ran Under A Truck In Abuja (Photos) / Total Number Of Foreigners In South Africa As At 2017- United Nations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Illegal Foreigners In A Truck Arrested In Abuja (Photos) by cybriz82(m): 4:50am On Jan 20, 2018
hmmm the avengers don land.
Re: Illegal Foreigners In A Truck Arrested In Abuja (Photos) by Mechejy: 5:58am On Jan 20, 2018
Dis lorry belongs 2 muslims.dey wil b released as soon as tribalistic buhari gives dem thier cows & told which tribe to attack
Re: Illegal Foreigners In A Truck Arrested In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 6:20am On Jan 20, 2018
winterfell007:
Isn't Niger part of ECOWAS?? Free movement of goods and services might apply to them too.
Bros you mean to tell me this human beings na goods or services!?

2 Likes

Re: Illegal Foreigners In A Truck Arrested In Abuja (Photos) by Maxigoody: 6:28am On Jan 20, 2018
vioment:

Whatever. My opinion, your opinion. I stand with Nigerien like i stand with Nigerians. Treat Africans with respect and dignity. Thank you.

Yes we all know where you stand... with your marauding killer hausa-herdsmen brothers. so keep blabbing!
Next!
Re: Illegal Foreigners In A Truck Arrested In Abuja (Photos) by whirlwind7(m): 6:29am On Jan 20, 2018
winterfell007:
Isn't Niger part of ECOWAS?? Free movement of goods and services might apply to them too.

Please, pretend that you are enlightened a bit.
Free movement among ECOWAS member countries doesn't imply you should come into the country illegally. It only means you don't need a visa. But you have to identify yourself FIRST.
One is supposed to present an international passport as a means of identifying yourself and your nationality, at any point of entry (land borders, airports or seaports) after which an immigration official stamps it and let's you in. When leaving the country, an exit stamp is punched on your passport. That is the civilized process, worldwide. Without such identification, how can you know if a foreigner is from Chad or Sudan (which is not part of ECOWAS)
These ones entered illegally. They did not go through the procedure, so they broke the law, and should be deported.

1 Like

Re: Illegal Foreigners In A Truck Arrested In Abuja (Photos) by Mrkumareze(m): 7:39am On Jan 20, 2018
North with their negative contribution to the economy . Where 're they going to?
Re: Illegal Foreigners In A Truck Arrested In Abuja (Photos) by Jdesilentkiller(m): 7:44am On Jan 20, 2018
Yes, I saw them being arrested yesterday morning
Re: Illegal Foreigners In A Truck Arrested In Abuja (Photos) by Rafsing(f): 8:01am On Jan 20, 2018
Hausa ppl or fulani
Re: Illegal Foreigners In A Truck Arrested In Abuja (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:03am On Jan 20, 2018
this is how they came to shithole (Nigeria) unchecked, tomorrow they will be dragging land with the host community and one useless incompetent dullard from duara village will propose cow colony for his kinsmen from Niger and chad... Ndi Ara
Re: Illegal Foreigners In A Truck Arrested In Abuja (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:06am On Jan 20, 2018
Hahahahaha almajiri from Niger and chad, to them they are coming to Europe to hustle... Nigeria is a shithole they just made the worst mistake in their miserable aboki lives
Re: Illegal Foreigners In A Truck Arrested In Abuja (Photos) by Charly68: 8:08am On Jan 20, 2018
The security men at the boarder posts collect just cash and let them enter...when you pass through this boarder you will see things yourself
Re: Illegal Foreigners In A Truck Arrested In Abuja (Photos) by Autocracy1: 8:13am On Jan 20, 2018
Democracy no fit naija. we need military arm. Gather those id!ots and shoot dem aside. new terrorist don arrive!
Re: Illegal Foreigners In A Truck Arrested In Abuja (Photos) by mozes01(m): 8:34am On Jan 20, 2018
winterfell007:
thats if they can produce the proper documents
Re: Illegal Foreigners In A Truck Arrested In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 8:51am On Jan 20, 2018
Originalsly:
Hmmm.....Nigerian Immigration has arrested illegal Nigerian citizens in Nigeria. Would they be deported to ehmmm....Lagos? I'm having a headache... migraine.
Niger, Nigerien citizens, NOT Nigerian citizens the spellings are different, Niger is a small country of it's own, has a common border with Nigeria.
Re: Illegal Foreigners In A Truck Arrested In Abuja (Photos) by Axis313(m): 9:17am On Jan 20, 2018
winterfell007:
Without passing through immigration abi?,our border is so porous so that many more have entered this country without our security agencies discovering them.Wallahi this country lack organization.I have lost hope in this country.

1 Like

Re: Illegal Foreigners In A Truck Arrested In Abuja (Photos) by Axis313(m): 9:22am On Jan 20, 2018
delpee:
And they passed through several states to get to Abuja without being arrested!

We have a huge problem on our hands. sad
Sister, you want to know?Nigeria is a failed state.Truth be told, the earlier we told ourselves the truth the better.

1 Like

Re: Illegal Foreigners In A Truck Arrested In Abuja (Photos) by Goodchiso(m): 9:43am On Jan 20, 2018
Fulani
Re: Illegal Foreigners In A Truck Arrested In Abuja (Photos) by Awoleesu(m): 9:47am On Jan 20, 2018
"following a tip off..." you gotta be kidding me! This is a common thing nah! Go to Kano, Sokoto, Katsina, Jigawa and Kebbi and see this happen daily! Are we saying our security operatives ain't very aware of this?
BTW is that not an emir's palace guard (dogari) in the last pix? What's his mission there o? To bail the immigrants? Thought the report says location is Abuja? And last time I checked, Abuja ain't under no emirate!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Illegal Foreigners In A Truck Arrested In Abuja (Photos) by d33types: 10:50am On Jan 20, 2018
winterfell007:

I don't know if you're simply stupid or sarcastic. Anybody ecowas member visiting nigeria must have an ecowas passport. Lack if it is what makes them illegal immigrants
Re: Illegal Foreigners In A Truck Arrested In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 10:53am On Jan 20, 2018
Kunu head's foot soldiers
Re: Illegal Foreigners In A Truck Arrested In Abuja (Photos) by godofuck231: 12:11pm On Jan 20, 2018
Put them back in and light them afire, big fire
Re: Illegal Foreigners In A Truck Arrested In Abuja (Photos) by Originalsly: 12:27pm On Jan 20, 2018
gypsey:
Niger, Nigerien citizens, NOT Nigerian citizens the spellings are different, Niger is a small country of it's own, has a common border with Nigeria.
My bad..... Thanks for pointing it out.... guess the bloggers bs taking a toll on me!
Re: Illegal Foreigners In A Truck Arrested In Abuja (Photos) by NaijaBlend: 12:33pm On Jan 20, 2018
They have come to register for 2019 INEC elections. Knowing that he has failed, Buhari is again strategiaing to use 5 million votwra from Niger and Chad as well as underaged voters to measure up. Sadly so.
Re: Illegal Foreigners In A Truck Arrested In Abuja (Photos) by vioment: 12:53pm On Jan 20, 2018
Maxigoody:

Yes we all know where you stand... with your marauding killer hausa-herdsmen brothers. so keep blabbing!
Next!

Lol. funny guy.
Re: Illegal Foreigners In A Truck Arrested In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 20, 2018
Originalsly:
My bad..... Thanks for pointing it out.... guess the bloggers bs taking a toll on me!
yes! their BS can be irritatingly confusing some times. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do I Obtain A Visa To Singapore? / USA Visa Applicants To Submit 5 Years Of Social Media Activities / Chuks Samson, The U.K Returnee Seen Wandering Around Lagos, Found (pics,video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.