Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

Pls Help: I Need Serious High Level Spiritual Assistance. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pls Help: I Need Serious High Level Spiritual Assistance. (4125 Views)

I Think I Need Serious Deliverance And Prayers / 6 Things That Choke/kill Ones Spiritual Life / 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help: I Need Serious High Level Spiritual Assistance. by goldmond: 6:45pm On Apr 13, 2010
My family is under a very serious and obvious torment of Witchcraft/Wizardry. The “SUSPECT” is the head of our large family, our aged father. Members of the family dies almost every three years since I knew my self (about 10 deaths in the last 28 years) and all are in March. The big issue now is the sudden death of my immediate elder brother this march, a day after the anniversary of our eldest sister’s died.

I cannot give all the details here.

WE SERIOUSLY AND URGENTLY NEED a HIGH LEVEL SPIRITUAL HELP TO DELIVER OUR FAMILY.

Re: Pls Help: I Need Serious High Level Spiritual Assistance. by kristonium(m): 8:31pm On Apr 13, 2010
please,reach me on this number and lets see HOW we can work around it for ur deliverance.U SHALL KNOW THE TRUTH AND THE TRUTH SHALL SET U FREE!!!

CALL ME ON THIS NO:08032936936
Re: Pls Help: I Need Serious High Level Spiritual Assistance. by InesQor(m): 9:07pm On Apr 13, 2010
Call this friend of mine: he will be very glad to help. 08033518033
Re: Pls Help: I Need Serious High Level Spiritual Assistance. by Image123(m): 6:52am On Apr 14, 2010
e-help must be serious high level spiritual assistance, right? You're making a bold right to be duped. Why not try genuine salvation, the shield of faith and the whole armour of God? Always worked better any day.Matthew 11v28
Re: Pls Help: I Need Serious High Level Spiritual Assistance. by Joagbaje(m): 9:03am On Apr 14, 2010
Get saved, and share the gospel of Christ with them.

Romans 1:16
For the gospel of Christ is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth;

Get rooted in a faith teaching Church , get acquainted with with knowledge of your authority as a beliver. If you are born again ( which you didnt indicate) You can exercise you authority as a christian. Rebuke the spirit of death from your family. Break that curse of darkness from the family by speaking life to them . But they have to embrace the gospel personaly and be grounded in a word based church.

2 Cor. 5:17
Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
Re: Pls Help: I Need Serious High Level Spiritual Assistance. by TBits: 9:17am On Apr 15, 2010
Confess your sins to Jesus ,believe in Him and you shall be saved.
The covering of Jesus over the righteous that fear him is stronger that any stronghold of darkness.
And remember you just may not be sure about those you think are attacking you.
your greatest enemy in life after the other of priority are:

1. your flesh: Rom 8:8 "So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God"
2. the devil : 1 Peter 5:8 "Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion , walketh about, seeking whom he may devour"
3 the world: James 4:4 "Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God."

When you understand these, your focus will change from people unto the base root of your problems and believe me, Jesus can solve them all, if only you believe and trust in him.
Re: Pls Help: I Need Serious High Level Spiritual Assistance. by goldmond: 1:21pm On Apr 16, 2010
Tanx you all for ur response. I am a “full worded Christian” and well grounded in about the greatest and most popular word/faith based church/commission. You can easily guess the one I mean and so are some of my siblings including my dear brother that just died. One of my elder brothers is a pastor (president/founder), a protégé of blessed Idahosa of late memory. He had the best private primary and secondary school in the whole of our LGA. Now he is just a shadow of himself with a crumbled and non existent school and ministry.
I know what I want, I am thinking of meeting one-on-one with the papa of our big church and that is not easy. Anointing/Power is in levels.

You're making a bold right to be duped.

Tanx a lot, I will be very careful. I know what I am looking for, that helps you to know when you find it.

Call this friend of mine: he will be very glad to help. 08033518033

Please, let ur friend send me a mail with details of himself and “service”or you do that on his behalf. Tanx

please,reach me on this number and lets see HOW we can work around it for your deliverance.U SHALL KNOW THE TRUTH AND THE TRUTH SHALL SET U FREE!!!
It is not I personally that need deliverance; we can talk of something like family deliverance. I was involved with marine/spirit wife where I had three children in the water, I sought for and got my deliverance in 2005 after about 22 years of being “possessed” now I am free indeed
Re: Pls Help: I Need Serious High Level Spiritual Assistance. by kristonium(m): 2:13pm On Apr 17, 2010
goldmond:

Tanx you all for your response. I am a “full worded Christian” and well grounded in about the greatest and most popular word/faith based church/commission. You can easily guess the one I mean and so are some of my siblings including my dear brother that just died. One of my elder brothers is a pastor (president/founder), a protégé of blessed Idahosa of late memory. He had the best private primary and secondary school in the whole of our LGA. Now he is just a shadow of himself with a crumbled and non existent school and ministry.
I know what I want, I am thinking of meeting one-on-one with the papa of our big church and that is not easy. Anointing/Power is in levels.

Tanx a lot, I will be very careful. I know what I am looking for, that helps you to know when you find it.

Please, let your friend send me a mail with details of himself and “service”or you do that on his behalf. Tanx
It is not I personally that need deliverance; we can talk of something like family deliverance. I was involved with marine/spirit wife where I had three children in the water, I sought for and got my deliverance in 2005 after about 22 years of being “possessed” now I am free indeed

if indeed u are fully worded as u claimed,then what are u waiting for?utilize the same word to obtain the victory for your family.God can use u to single handedly deliver your family.i ve been there so im not talking theories but experience.

Stop looking for one man of God somewhere with an extraordinary anointing to come and pray for your family.we need to go back to the kind of manifestation of the early church.there was no super power,everyone was worded and anointed to change their world.little wonder,only 120 turned the world upside down for God in the early church.

My dear,stand up on your feet and wrestle your family from the shackles of the power of darkness.the power of hell is not greater than the Omnipotent power of Jesus resident in u!u need to be conscious of this!the day this Truth dawns on u,u will become so angry and u will literally and effortlessly end the ageless reproach and shame the devil has put your family into.U NEED TO ARISE!THE HOST OF HEAVEN WILL DO NOTHING UNTIL U ARISE!THE SAME POWER THAT DELIVERED U CAN STILL DELIVER your FAMILY.WHAT MAKES IT DIFFERENT?

HEAR THE WORD,
'12 Awake, awake, Deborah:  awake, awake, utter a song:  arise, Barak, and lead thy captivity captive, thou son of Abinoam' Judges 5:12

NOW IT IS UP TO YOU!

BLESS U!
Re: Pls Help: I Need Serious High Level Spiritual Assistance. by goldmond: 4:00pm On Apr 17, 2010
Tanx man, I am really out to champion the course for the deliverance of our family if only for my own glorious destiny that is already being seriously affected, not to mention that of the others. I am sure you understand that anointing/power is in levels even though as Christians we are all entitled to the manifestation of the fullness of God. What I am seeking is a combination of faith, anointing and power to confront and defeat what only my faith level cannot do.

I know there are such things as deliverance teams made up of persons with special deliverance and warfare anointing. I dnt have direct link to any of such groups or have authentic testimony of their ministration.

Please, some1 should help me with contact details of a genuine team. i am set for an all out war against the forces of wickedness in my family
Re: Pls Help: I Need Serious High Level Spiritual Assistance. by InesQor(m): 7:31pm On Apr 17, 2010
goldmond:

Please, let your friend send me a mail with details of himself and “service”or you do that on his behalf. Tanx

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided I said he would be glad to help, not to render services in exchange for money, he's not a charlatan; but someone who can render quality advice and pray with you, give you some accurate Biblical pointers. I'm sending no email. I wish you all the best.
Re: Pls Help: I Need Serious High Level Spiritual Assistance. by miikel4aver: 1:50pm On Mar 09, 2015
Call for spiritual help both home nd abroad barreness,looking for a wife, deliverence nd so much more call me on +2347082085282

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Saved Me From Spiritual Attack - Paul Play Dairo / Attributes Of The Judeo/christian God An Insult To Itself? / This Would Be My Excuse In Heaven To God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.