Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,469 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:59 PM

Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? (64917 Views)

What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months / “My wife denies me my sexual rights”, husband tells court / My Sexual Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by Goddygee(m): 2:07am On Jan 21, 2018
Kitanayo:
I will start from the beginning so that i will be better understood, soo sorry if it is too long

I and my husband met in one of our ICAN classes so we hit it off immediately, became friends, dated then got married. It was blissful, we had our kids, to me life was perfect till one day he changed...
I love Your writings ! I bet you are beautiful at heart

1 Like

Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by yhemster(m): 2:12am On Jan 21, 2018
Kitanayo:
I will start from the beginning so that i will be better understood, soo sorry if it is too long

I and my husband met in one of our ICAN classes so we hit it off immediately, became friends, dated then got married. It was blissful, we had our kids, to me life was perfect till one day he changed.

He started picking fights on irrelevant things, wouldnt talk to me for days, i thought it was just a phase until one day he didnt come back home, after so much calls to family members, friends collegues at work, we found out he left the country with another woman, this was 4 years ago, we later found out he paid for the house rent for two years and he vowed never to have anything to do with me and my kids anymore.

Even after pleadings from family members he still refused so i moved on, believing that one day he would come back to me because i believe his actions was not normal, he asked for divorce, i refused cos my bible is against it (luke 16:18). Since then God has been soo good to me, i've moved into my own home(a working mom) and God has been taking care of my kids for me.

Now 2 years ago, i met this lady who was serving(nysc), i see her as my younger sister so we talk alot, so she knows all about me, she helps me at home, with my kids and all.

One day we were talking about sex generally, so she said she can satisfy my urge, i was shocked, i dont want to go into details but that was how it started.

Mind you i do not insert anything into my "VJ", what she does is the normal licking and sucking till i "CUM" she's in a serious relationship with a man so i do not do same act to her and she doesnt ask for anything in return(from a wealthy home).I dont see myself as a lesbian since i dont indulge in it moreso i still love my husband.

I agreed to it because it's safer than having sex and contacting std in the process, i am human, i have needs and i dont want to commit adultery cos i'm still married and i believe my husband would come back to me, i feel no guilt whatsoever for this act.

Reason why i brought this here is to know your views about this act, i want to have diff. opinions from matured minds so no insults please, thank you.

Mods please help take this to FP
@bolded I don't believe that excuse, there's deeper reason to why you don't want a divorce. it just convenient for you to justify with the Bible. Anyway, There's lots of sin the Bible talked about that we still do otherwise.
@ As to ur new found adventure, enjoy it while its last. But what will happen when the lady is gone. Get urself s3x toys if you're not interested in other men.

2 Likes

Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by jonvalek(m): 2:43am On Jan 21, 2018
Abeg Bible talker here, if she get herself Love Machine or Male sex doll, is that sin too? If she let another man screw her, na go say she commit adultery. Now lesbo do her the services, na dey hala shït!
And you madam, keep your shït to yourself! As for your hubby, forget him and move on.
Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by prince13: 2:54am On Jan 21, 2018
Woman,you are not only a lesbian but you are also into serious sin,dont try to define or defend it and this may be more reason why you may not win the figth with your husband,your hands must be clean and then God will show you mercy and figth for you.
Kitanayo:

I and my husband met in one of our ICAN classes so we hit it off immediately, became friends, dated then got married. It was blissful, we had our kids, to me life was perfect till one day he changed.

He started picking fights on irrelevant things, wouldnt talk to me for days, i thought it was just a phase until one day he didnt come back home, after so much calls to family members, friends collegues at work, we found out he left the country with another woman, this was 4 years ago, we later found out he paid for the house rent for two years and he vowed never to have anything to do with me and my kids anymore.

Even after pleadings from family members he still refused so i moved on, believing that one day he would come back to me because i believe his actions was not normal, he asked for divorce, i refused cos my bible is against it (luke 16:18). Since then God has been soo good to me, i've moved into my own home(a working mom) and God has been taking care of my kids for me.

Now 2 years ago, i met this lady who was serving(nysc), i see her as my younger sister so we talk alot, so she knows all about me, she helps me at home, with my kids and all.

One day we were talking about sex generally, so she said she can satisfy my urge, i was shocked, i dont want to go into details but that was how it started.

Mind you i do not insert anything into my "VJ", what she does is the normal licking and sucking till i "CUM" she's in a serious relationship with a man so i do not do same act to her and she doesnt ask for anything in return(from a wealthy home).I dont see myself as a lesbian since i dont indulge in it moreso i still love my husband.

I agreed to it because it's safer than having sex and contacting std in the process, i am human, i have needs and i dont want to commit adultery cos i'm still married and i believe my husband would come back to me, i feel no guilt whatsoever for this act.

Reason why i brought this here is to know your views about this act, i want to have diff. opinions from matured minds so no insults please, thank you.

Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by gnykelly(m): 3:01am On Jan 21, 2018
kennygee:
What you're doing is worse than adultery.

Since you're quoting bible verses, check Romans 1:15 to the end. And 1 Corinthians 6:9-10.
Read it.

homosexuality and adultery are the same. sin is sin
Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by dotclean: 3:08am On Jan 21, 2018
The best comment ever on this thread. May God continue to increase your wisdom.

Laredojohn:
Hmm soo sad at first ur husband left and made you result in this, i need correct some impression since you could use the scriptures to say you cannot divorce ur husband , u claim you do not want to commit Adultery, to state facts clear your act is a form of Adultery and more so a form of homosexuality, you might feel you are not a lesbian , because u do not return the gesture but the mere fact your same sex stimulate you sexually and u cum you are already a lesbian by that act, the fact you do not feel bad about what you doing also corroborate you have been attached to the spirit behind the act , if you must do anything now it is you stopping that act she performs on you, pray your husband come back and if not , learn to live yourlife with your kids if you do not want to re marry, soo sad you going through this , but Kitanayo your option is not the best , its like trying to quench fire with fuel, but rather the worst, seek psychological counsel , would have advised religious counsel but they might be quick to condemn you , but the psychologist will work on ur state of mind, then pray towards it most importantly the spirit making you feel ok with your acts disappearing from you, i wish you the best as you pass this stage
Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by dotclean: 3:12am On Jan 21, 2018
OyiboOyibo:
U need a man in ur life not a woman...Grow up

She needs advice. Not insults.
Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by gnykelly(m): 3:16am On Jan 21, 2018
Kitanayo:

in your own opinion what are your reason you think he ran away.

you must have seen him complain or nag about something to you. let us know .
Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by makanzy: 3:31am On Jan 21, 2018
Is it not preposterous to use Bible when talking about divorce but find it comfortable to engage in adulterous homosexual relationship, God is really my friend
Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by Fearcom(m): 3:47am On Jan 21, 2018
Kitanayo:

Get a proper divorce. There's a place in the bible where it says you're not bound to a man who doesn't want to stay in marriage(I will look for it).
You're still young and you need a husband. This is just a temporary situation so what are you going to do when this current "arrangement" ends?? Its awkward
Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by Nobody: 4:08am On Jan 21, 2018
first let me start by saying that I don't believe this story,but I will give you the benefit of the doubt.

Now if all you said is true then u are likely bisexual and there is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING wrong with it,forget all these homophobic people throwing jabs,they don't know anything about homosexuality all they know is that it doesn't sound nice to them so they condemn it the,but I think u should ask urself what u really want,u have kids,if it is possible to work things out with ur husband then I advice that for the sake of ur kids u do and continue the relationship, however if u feel its over,then maybe u should get a divorce or at least file for since he is absent,that makes ur intention clear so u can carry on with any relationship u re having or want to have,but it doesn't make sense that u re doing this stuff with someone already in a relationship and considering u mentioned so many times u are a Christian,I don't know if this advice would suit u.

1 Like

Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by Pins(m): 4:11am On Jan 21, 2018
@op your case is critical. You urgently need deliverance to be carried out byour mFM , zoe and even dunamis combined deliverance session.
Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by tete7000(m): 4:22am On Jan 21, 2018
The fact that you are not convinced about the act in itself answer your question. Your conscience already condemns you, the act is unholy.
Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by Blonchilli(m): 4:26am On Jan 21, 2018
Lol, a lot of people that do worse are bashing the Op starting from the first to comment. As long as it doesn't affect you why drink Panadol on top Kitanayo life style. The west have realised they are bigger fish to fry and an individual's sex choice is not the problem. They there creating artificial intelligence that can do a lot of things we imagined while we are here holding on to self righteous ideologies that leaves us entangled in a Web of poverty,societal mediocrity and running to the west to become modern slaves that celebrates his/her slavery on facebook, twitter, snapchat and ig

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by hermesprogidy(m): 4:38am On Jan 21, 2018
Funny question. Are you seeking approval? It's your life you know. In the spirit of opinions, I suggest you start sleeping with a dude, perhaps that would motivate you to do the right thing and divorce the father of your children. Let's face facts, you are already committing sexual sin, with this lady. So you may as well let go of this holier than thou crappie and sleep with a dude. Or you may just be discovering the bisexual you.
But like I said. It's your life.

1 Like

Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by Nobody: 4:46am On Jan 21, 2018
".

"
Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by fof1: 4:47am On Jan 21, 2018
wildimagination:
Since u follow the bible...we are gonna come at u with the bible

Rom1v26-27 and 1st cor 6v9..its clearly there that homo( lesbian or gay) is a sin just like adultery, stealing, greed....you are not extra evil for letting a woman like you give u pleasure...its a sin like every other sin, though we straight pple find it wierd and see it like one big sin...

If u are indeed a Christian, and u truely have a relationship with God and the holyspirit..I know it's hard fleeing a sin you enjoy...ask God to forgiv, exercise self control and pray about it, u'll be surprised how far prayer can help with this kinda stuff....and stop seeing this bisexual lady....

EXACTLY MY POSITION. STOP D ACT. GOD WEAN U FROM SEX COMPLETELY. DEADEN U AND MAKE U CELIBATE FOR HIS SERVICE IF U SUBMIT SURRENDER WHOLLY. BABY, KEEP URSELF CLEAN FROM ALL FILTH. U CAN AND BE HOLY.AMEN.
Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by Lexusgs430: 5:23am On Jan 21, 2018
Kitanayo:

It's very strange you quote a bible passage, and partake in the act of lesbianism.

If you are scared of STI's, why not get a vibrator?

Let me pose this question to you...... I am a guy, a fellow guy sucks my nipples and caress my shithole and sucks my cassava till I cum, does that make me gay (I do not return the favour to him)?

As things stands today, your sexual orientation is BISEXUAL.........

My dear sister, just go through your divorce and move on with your life peacefully..... You got sexually needs and you need to be emotionally happy......
Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by dreamworld: 5:25am On Jan 21, 2018
gnykelly:

homosexuality and adultery are the same. sin is sin
There different type of sin with different levels
Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by FTBOY: 5:28am On Jan 21, 2018
Alariiwo:
@OP you're on a path to destruction.. total destruction for that matter.

Anything man to man or woman to woman is terrible in the sight of the Most High.. Retrace your steps now before it becomes too late.

she said it's just to "lick till i cum", that she doesn't insert anything in her pussy...bla bla bla!

how is that different from lesbianism?
Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by HSE2018: 5:29am On Jan 21, 2018
You should get the divorce, fall in love and remarry if possible or better still;pray for God's intervention in your marriage. 1Cor. 7: 8 and 9.
Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by emmydoaka: 5:58am On Jan 21, 2018
Nawa o cry
Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by jaychubi: 6:03am On Jan 21, 2018
Kitanayo:

U r a hardcore lesbian, BC u receive sexual pleasure from a woman, it's even disgusting.

It's even better if u masturbate while waiting for ur hubby than justify this nonsense
Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by PierreDeFermath(m): 6:19am On Jan 21, 2018
Richy4:
This thread is simply above..But

I like when someone is happy about what he or she is doing as long as it wasn't hurting any one but in this situation ,I don't know it is up to u in my opinion .....

I don't wanna sound like a hypocrite since I hated hypocrites.. I guess a lot of them will be arriving soon..
she's a lesbian and yet shouting God's name. that's the only problem in have with her. that's hypocrisy and Africans are fond of that
Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by Ewedegubbler: 6:26am On Jan 21, 2018
Kitanayo:

Suck on my sister. Don’t let all these fake sanctimonious idiot make u think otherwise.
Infact get yourself good toys like the strapons and magic wand for maximum satisfaction..
I wish you happy sucking strapping and wanding
Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by mechanics(m): 6:26am On Jan 21, 2018
It's not right at all, just keep praying for your husband to come back to his senses, and for that lady, pursue her out of your home, she will divert your attention from men to women.
Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by ikevictor: 6:27am On Jan 21, 2018
Hi OP,

It's a very dicey situation negotiating religion, societal views and sexual preferences.

Note that whatever we say here on NL does not make your preference a sinful or righteous one. BUT one thing is damn sure...

WHATEVER you do in life, as long as you "love thy neighbor as thy self" and your conscience is clear at all times...

...then you're on the right path!!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by melaninbae: 6:28am On Jan 21, 2018
Atk1nson:

The same Luke 16:18 you quoted actually permits divorce on the ground of adultery, except you don't consider your husband moving on with another woman as adultery.

I advice you divorce him and get a proper relationship. What you are doing is only a temporary solution that could get you into big troubles

No mind her. Same way as her pussy being sucked by another woman doesn't make her a lesbian. Iranu
Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by mapist(m): 6:28am On Jan 21, 2018
Kitanayo:

Well, i feel you but having sex with a lady is the same as having it with a man. However, one must accept the reality of having physiological needs periodically.

Furthermore, you ought to understand that your husband is gone, sad but true. Read Matthew 19:9 to understand the principle of separation or divorce; you are free to marry another person without being tagged an adulterer provided you did not break your vows. Infidelity and death are the only reasons a marriage could be dissolved from a biblical point of view. Please, read up, understand and seek for the advice of a marriage counsellor.

Regards.
Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by brainhgeek(m): 6:34am On Jan 21, 2018
It is a fact you don't have an awkward sexual orientation from the scratch. This is the result of happenstance. I only advice you Chanel your energy into getting your man back (which I believe you will) or getting married again (which is not a crime).
Stop seeing the lady because she equally needs help. If you don't stop the act, I tell you your hormone will drive you to the point of using a cucumber on yourself or she helps you. That is homosexuality.
I am one person who believes homosexuals are not God's experimental failure on man. They are just the product of their thinking and hormonal manipulation otherwise, I am yet to see a gay chicken or a lesbian dog. The Lord God made them all too.
Get help as soon as possible before you start asking how you have come this far.
Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by pressplay411(m): 6:38am On Jan 21, 2018
desreek9:
Some men are just unbelievable, see what her husband made her do, and she holds strong to her belief, smh

Yea, as much as I blame the husband for leading her into temptation, he's not responsible for her choice sexual partner/perversion.
Except he probably made her disgusted in men generally.

Dear Poster, please go back to God and pray for forgiveness and Guidance. Everything will be OK dear.
If he has decided to divorce you, I will advise you to let go since he's chosen another. Besides it'll give you the peace you need to start afresh and refreshed.
I may be wrong so pls pray about it and let God direct your steps.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

See What This Wife Did To Her Husband(pic) / Two Kenyan Women Swap Their Husbands To Find Happiness (video) / Lady Burns Her Wedding Dress As She Leaves Her Marriage In Style (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.