Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,944 members, 7,806,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

GT Bank Closed Today As The Highest Gainer On Nigeria Stock Exchange Market. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / GT Bank Closed Today As The Highest Gainer On Nigeria Stock Exchange Market. (10328 Views)

Nigeria Stock Market Becomes World’s Best, Beats Argentina / The Official List Of 43 Banned Items From Nigerian Foreign Exchange Market / Bill Gates’ Cash Can Buy Nigeria’s Stock Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GT Bank Closed Today As The Highest Gainer On Nigeria Stock Exchange Market. by wawale(m): 7:51am On Jan 20, 2018
What was their opening stock price: their closing price can be $100000 & yet they are highest loser & N1 & be highest gainer.
D calculation is : opening stock price -closing price/opening stock price X �=
What u get LL determine either they make profit or lost & compare to what others get
Re: GT Bank Closed Today As The Highest Gainer On Nigeria Stock Exchange Market. by san316(m): 7:52am On Jan 20, 2018
That is surprising considering all the news flying around
Re: GT Bank Closed Today As The Highest Gainer On Nigeria Stock Exchange Market. by SirToby(m): 7:53am On Jan 20, 2018

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: GT Bank Closed Today As The Highest Gainer On Nigeria Stock Exchange Market. by SirToby(m): 7:56am On Jan 20, 2018
crystalnet:
Mumu, we're seeing previous closing balance. Where is the current closing balance?

What is the source?
Ode, here is the link:
http://www.nse.com.ng/market-data/trading-statistics

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: GT Bank Closed Today As The Highest Gainer On Nigeria Stock Exchange Market. by Ogaonos: 7:57am On Jan 20, 2018
SirToby:

I can see you are so pained and agitated with the success recorded by GT bank. i'm very sure you are among the people screaming GT bank will fold but now you've been shamed and disgraced. Get a life bro. ������
all dis u guys ar killing urself ova nse.my own is whetha gain or loss nigerians dnt participate in d 9ja stock market dt much until b4 during soludo b4 d bank scandal y because sum tyms dey manipulate fig. Nd u nt sure of ur investment in nse dt y most rich pple prefer 2 invest in western stock market wher they ar sure of ur investment.d nse luk more lik a cabal mrket.
Re: GT Bank Closed Today As The Highest Gainer On Nigeria Stock Exchange Market. by SirToby(m): 8:00am On Jan 20, 2018
MrEdimulo82:

Bro...u funny
No mind dem joor.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: GT Bank Closed Today As The Highest Gainer On Nigeria Stock Exchange Market. by deenee: 8:02am On Jan 20, 2018
GTB is is second most capitalized stock on the NSE and the most profitable bank in Nigeria.

Their shares is the toast of international investors they are also the first bank to post 100billion in real economic profit in Nigeria.

In other news I hear that Innoson has refused to honor the efcc court invitation in abuja.

I hope he knows that nobody is above the law.

God bless Nigeria.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: GT Bank Closed Today As The Highest Gainer On Nigeria Stock Exchange Market. by SirToby(m): 8:03am On Jan 20, 2018
wawale:
What was their opening stock price: their closing price can be $100000 & yet they are highest loser & N1 & be highest gainer.
D calculation is : opening stock price -closing price/opening stock price X �=
What u get LL determine either they make profit or lost & compare to what others get
Bros go follow Oscar Oyenma discuss that one. not my business.
You can check the link: http://www.nse.com.ng/market-data/trading-statistics

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: GT Bank Closed Today As The Highest Gainer On Nigeria Stock Exchange Market. by AntiWailer: 8:03am On Jan 20, 2018
We told the illiterates forming closing of accounts cheesy

GTB does not care about your coins.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GT Bank Closed Today As The Highest Gainer On Nigeria Stock Exchange Market. by Shayneward1: 8:08am On Jan 20, 2018
Re: GT Bank Closed Today As The Highest Gainer On Nigeria Stock Exchange Market. by Shayneward1: 8:09am On Jan 20, 2018
This is such a petty thread.

Seun, lalasticlala can you please restore sanity to this forum by posting thrash like this to the dustbin?

1 Like

Re: GT Bank Closed Today As The Highest Gainer On Nigeria Stock Exchange Market. by SirToby(m): 8:10am On Jan 20, 2018
booblacain:
So Nairaland had to put up a tribalism laced post on the front page, for what reason if I may ask?

Nairaland, Seun, I make bold to say that you are one of the biggest promoters of hate in this country.
Eeeyah. I feel your pains. But when innoson signed a mouth-watering deal with Nigeria Military and Seun announced it, i guess he wasn't a tribalist then. ? Go lick your wounds sore loser.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GT Bank Closed Today As The Highest Gainer On Nigeria Stock Exchange Market. by dawoyo(m): 8:11am On Jan 20, 2018
When will we have sense in Nigeria and shun ethnicity? I am Yoruba & I do not support wrong doing either by any tribe.
On this OP, you no try.
I expected you to advise people to either invest in GTB or other top stocks due to the stocks value or perceived future values.

2 Likes

Re: GT Bank Closed Today As The Highest Gainer On Nigeria Stock Exchange Market. by oooduancalmdown: 8:14am On Jan 20, 2018
Shayneward1:
It is sad because you emotional cry baby iboe losers have just been exposed. GTbank will keep rising whether you like it or not.
Fvcking losers!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GT Bank Closed Today As The Highest Gainer On Nigeria Stock Exchange Market. by SirToby(m): 8:17am On Jan 20, 2018
deenee:
Gt is is second most capitalize stock on the NSE and the most profitable bank in Nigeria.

Their shares is the toast of international investors they are also the first bank to post 100billion in real economic profit in Nigeria.

In other news I hear that Innoson has refused to honor the efcc court invitation in abuja.

I hope he knows that nobody is above the law.

God bless Nigeria.
You dey mind those guys?
one even said Innoson will take over GTB.
Only God knows what is responsible for the mass delusion and ignorance gaining ground in SE, Nigeria .

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GT Bank Closed Today As The Highest Gainer On Nigeria Stock Exchange Market. by booblacain(m): 8:28am On Jan 20, 2018
SirToby:

Eeeyah. I feel your pains. But when innoson signed a mouth-watering deal with Nigeria Military and Seun announced it, i guess he wasn't a tribalist then. ? Go lick your wounds sore loser.

That is why I called it tribalism "laced" post. I am not referring to the news itself, which is a beautiful thing, I am talking about the write up that came with it. I ask you, did the innosson post you refer to come with such deliberate write up? I am sure there are other threads bearing this same news, free of tribalism that Nairaland could have put on front page.

1 Like

Re: GT Bank Closed Today As The Highest Gainer On Nigeria Stock Exchange Market. by zinaunreal(m): 8:37am On Jan 20, 2018
new2012:
Op, u do have a problem. Your kind awaken dead issues, check yourself properly-you need help.

The issues GT n d Innoson had is not connected to growth of either parties.. Innoson got contract from the military and sold several cars. It damaged their reputation at one point, GT lost accounts to other banks, tribalist like u demarket Innoson brand.

Gain or loss of both parties has no connection with you, face your life

2 Likes

Re: GT Bank Closed Today As The Highest Gainer On Nigeria Stock Exchange Market. by Origamist: 8:56am On Jan 20, 2018
What sort of useless thread is this.
Congratulate GTB if you want to.
Don't drag Innoson into this.
Later some of you will claim Igboes are the ones who always instigate tribal wars here.

1 Like

Re: GT Bank Closed Today As The Highest Gainer On Nigeria Stock Exchange Market. by supereagle(m): 9:09am On Jan 20, 2018
Chai. I have Sold my GT stocks to pay my school fee for PG.
Re: GT Bank Closed Today As The Highest Gainer On Nigeria Stock Exchange Market. by talk2percy(m): 9:32am On Jan 20, 2018
They deserve am. That bank na one awesome bank.

7 Likes

Re: GT Bank Closed Today As The Highest Gainer On Nigeria Stock Exchange Market. by Okoyeebos: 9:57am On Jan 20, 2018
I have said it severally on this forum, these Wawa Jews don't know how to build reputable businesses that outlive them, they are just traders. They are only good in buying and selling and not international commerce.

For those saying the OP opened a tribalistic thread, he didn't rub it in properly. The fact is that GTB founded by a Yoruba man closed as the highest gainer at the end of the week in January 2018. Meanwhile, Igbos said GTBank was going to fold up in that same January due to their hatred and generational folly.

I don't know how much they even have when the SE vat rates combined is less than that of Kano state alone. Their total IGR combined for a year is less than what Ogun state makes in a quarter.

They'll be making noise and jumping about, how many Igbos are in the list of top 5 Nigerians? None

Because of this thing, I'll increase the rent of my flats I let out to these Wawa guys and use the money to buy GTBank shares. The joke's on you clowns.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GT Bank Closed Today As The Highest Gainer On Nigeria Stock Exchange Market. by ogundeleai(m): 10:10am On Jan 20, 2018
The only bank that remain consistent since 2004 when Nigerians were told to invest in shares for future advantages... Regrettably others have turn out to be wasteful investments.. A good example was OANDO that was sold @98 in 2004 but as at last check now value less than 10naira.. Kudos to GTB, the bank that truly have tagged as Nigeria 1st bank.

3 Likes

Re: GT Bank Closed Today As The Highest Gainer On Nigeria Stock Exchange Market. by saintade01(m): 10:10am On Jan 20, 2018
Origamist:
What sort of useless thread is this.
Congratulate GTB if you want to.
Don't drag Innoson into this.
Later some of you will claim Igboes are the ones who always instigate tribal wars here.

You know it's so funny when the tides turn against you. Where were you When threads about #BOYCOTTGTB hits the front page supported by the igbos?

Have you noticed that every HATRED for 'whatever' the igbos goes for always backfires?

4 Likes

Re: GT Bank Closed Today As The Highest Gainer On Nigeria Stock Exchange Market. by new2012: 10:21am On Jan 20, 2018
SirToby:

Now you can open your mouth to say Business don't fold up like that, but you kept mute when your folks were spewing thrash about GTB crashing anytime soon. Here you are now giving us lectures about Business. Save your lectures and let's go and drink beer to celebrate GT bank. Lol...

The silly thing about you is you think whoever oppose ur line of thought is of the other ethnic divide.

When u say 'ur folks spewing thrash abt GTB'. What do u mean?

GT making more money doesnt add to ur pocket, Innoson making more sales doesnt add to your pocket and so it is if they both drown.

You are at the bottom of the foodchain! Just the noisemakers.. Ive got shares in GT, i long gave up on when shares in the banking sector were crumbling-think about it and tell me what u gain if GT or Innoson make more profit. At the end of the day, even after nysc, youre still unable to think straight.what a shame!
Re: GT Bank Closed Today As The Highest Gainer On Nigeria Stock Exchange Market. by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:33am On Jan 20, 2018
I'm sure a section of our ppl will not be pleased to hear this

4 Likes

Re: GT Bank Closed Today As The Highest Gainer On Nigeria Stock Exchange Market. by SirToby(m): 10:54am On Jan 20, 2018
new2012:

The silly thing about you is you think whoever oppose ur line of thought is of the other ethnic divide.

When u say 'ur folks spewing thrash abt GTB'. What do u mean?

GT making more money doesnt add to ur pocket, Innoson making more sales doesnt add to your pocket and so it is if they both drown.

You are at the bottom of the foodchain! Just the noisemakers.. Ive got shares in GT, i long gave up on when shares in the banking sector were crumbling-think about it and tell me what u gain if GT or Innoson make more profit. At the end of the day, even after nysc, youre still unable to think straight.what a shame!
What a great sermon!
But how come you couldn't compose such wonderful sermon when innosen and GT Bank issue was labelled an attack against the igbos by the yorubas. Bros just try and get over this news. Although i know you would have danced nakedly had it been the news was about GTB collapsing.
And also you having shares with GTB is not my business but your personal concern. Face it squarely retardo.

9 Likes

Re: GT Bank Closed Today As The Highest Gainer On Nigeria Stock Exchange Market. by Sagay212: 11:04am On Jan 20, 2018
usba:
grin grin grin grin does this mean ipob yoots are soo poor that the money they withdraw from GT bank was non existent?

Lol.. ipob Are just bunch of wretched , uneducated chest beaters. People that can hardly feed were chanting about closing account. Do many of them have enough money to even keep in their pocket let alone a bank? How many banks will you find in their villages. Most of them haven't seen what a deposit slip looks like but as usual, they'll always come online to talk trash.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: GT Bank Closed Today As The Highest Gainer On Nigeria Stock Exchange Market. by Omofunaab2: 11:05am On Jan 20, 2018
Amarabae:

Best bank that can't have more than one branchin a city.
Best bank with small number of customers.
Don't make me laugh

Lol, This one wey i dey always tink say get sense before

7 Likes

Re: GT Bank Closed Today As The Highest Gainer On Nigeria Stock Exchange Market. by onyidon22(m): 12:55pm On Jan 20, 2018
Re: GT Bank Closed Today As The Highest Gainer On Nigeria Stock Exchange Market. by MasterKim: 2:20pm On Jan 20, 2018
But amarabae daddy went to withdraw his billions so dat the bank will fold up. undecided

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Distribution Business / Tribapay Platinum Dollar Card Is Superb! It Works So Well / 5 Ways Nigerians Can Improve Their Bad Customer Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.