Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

Ares Galaxy Unable To Connect - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Ares Galaxy Unable To Connect (1341 Views)

Sim Card Slot On My Laptop, How Do I Use It To Connect To The Internet / How To Connect To A Cisco Router Using Windows 7 And Vista. / Limewire And Ares- Are They Illegal Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ares Galaxy Unable To Connect by beefblaze(m): 4:29pm On Mar 02, 2007
Hello pals!I downloaded the ares galaxy software, but it' still unable to connect till now.
Even though the internet server is very fast.
Do being behind a firewall affect the connection?
Do i have to do any settings on the firewall control panel?
Waiting for your suggestions,

(1) (Reply)

Comprehensive Tips On Extending Your Laptop's Battery Life / Multilinks Phone Needed / Let Me Teach You "how To Download Expensive E-books,softwares Online Free"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.