Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,066 members, 7,807,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:58 AM

Natural Herbs That Fight Infection - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Natural Herbs That Fight Infection (381 Views)

How To Boost Your Immune System To Fight Infection / Kayan Mata Natural Herbs / Herbs That Fight Infection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Natural Herbs That Fight Infection by vikyembassy2000(f): 11:30pm On Jan 19, 2018
HERBS THAT FIGHT INFECTION

All drugs are made from herbs, only that orthodox medicine contains a good amount of chemicals which makes the drugs work very fast, but they have negative side effects most of the time.
Infection occurs when certain bacteria, virus and antibodies invade the body. When this happens, and the immunity is low, the body is unable to fight these germs.
These particular herbs have been proven to fight different infections, such as staphylococcus, gonorhea, syphilis, etc and raise the body's immunity.
1. Green Tea
2. Echinacea
3. Eucalyptus
4. Dandelion
5. Ginger
6. Garlic

Swissgarde has packaged all these herbs into herbal products in form of tablets, capsules and liquid to ensure you have best results from using them, putting into consideration the daily recommended amount for you.
You will find these herbs in our products
Aloe power
Buchu power
Immune booster
Marina Spa
Defender
African Potato
Super Cider

For permanent solution to that infection please Call or WhatsApp me on 08086969372

(1) (Reply)

8 Things I Did To Clear Up The Worst Breakout Of My Life In One Week / The No 1 Treatment For Acne And Skin Problems / Why You Are Not Gaining Weight; Tips To Add Weight.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.