Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,262 members, 7,780,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:58 PM

11 Foods You Need To Avoid If You Want To Get Rid Of Bad Breath Permanently... - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 11 Foods You Need To Avoid If You Want To Get Rid Of Bad Breath Permanently... (493 Views)

How To Permanently Cure Ulcer With Raw Pawpaw Water / Helpful Remedies For Fixing Bad Breath / Man Whose Leg Is Permanently Hanging On Air Undergoes Surgery In Kogi (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

11 Foods You Need To Avoid If You Want To Get Rid Of Bad Breath Permanently... by Eddyaston97(m): 11:35pm On Jan 19, 2018
Dear Friend,
Just in case you dont know me my name is Edward Isado and i'll be showing you how to Get Rid Of Bad Breath Permanently.

If you didn't read my last report here's the link to it-
https://www.nairaland.com/4296377/could-bad-breath-mouth-odour

Now, lets get started.
If you have been trying to get rid of bad breath aka mouth odour for a while and you've never succeeded or your interested in preventing mouth odour this is the most important letter you will ever read.

I want you to spare 5-10 minutes of your time to read this report.

I am about to reveal to you the real cause behind your unending and uncontrollable bad breath that leaves you embarrassed whenever you open your mouth to speak and i'll also show you what you can do right now to get rid of it permanently.

So What Causes Bad Breath?
Bad breath medically known as halitosis, is an unpleasant smell coming from the mouth. Halitosis can occur on occasion or it can be a chronic condition. it may be caused by foods a person eats, poor oral hygiene, diseases or other factors.

The Truth Is...
Waste products from Bad Bacteria is the reason your breath smells like that of a dead corpse! And these bad bacteria feed off the nutrients of some of these foods you eat , in order words some of the foods your currently eating are encouraging the growth of these bad bacteria and the more they multiply, the more waste product they produce and the more your breath stinks( BIG FACT).

So The Next Question Is....
What are the foods that cause these bad bacteria to multiply that i should start avoiding from today
There are certain types of foods which you should try to avoid, if you want to maintain a fresh breath at all times, that is! One such food is meat.

Meat has a tendency to get stuck in-between the spaces of your teeth and make your breath go foul; similarly, if you eat fish, its strong and stinky odour can affect your breath pretty badly; to be fair though, not everyone is in a portion to avoid these foods, in which case, you should try to balance your meals by including some bad breath fighting foods into your diet and also brush and floss your teeth immediately after having any such food!

Anaerobic bacteria ( bad bacteria) most often feed on some proteins ingested by us.

Here's a list of popular protein foods that the bad bacteria causing bad breath feed on

MEAT

FISH

EGGS

NUTS

CEREAL

DAIRY PRODUCTS

Whenever we consume these Protein Foods bacteria too get a share of the meal. Proteins increase the metabolic activity of these bacteria inside our mouths. But they can also feed on other kinds of foods, like leftover food particles inside the teeth and gums continuously provide nutrients for the bacteria to feed, thrive and flourish.
And there are some foods which on their own make your breath smell bad temporarily when you eat them.
They are...

GARLIC

ALCOHOL

ONIONS

FUFU

COFEE

These above foods i just shared with you, you should do well to avoid if you want to get rid of bad breath.
I Want You To Know Something...

Chewing gums every minute of the day and using expensive mouthwashes and mouth sprays will do very little to help you take care of your bad breath problem, they'll only hide the smell for a little while and before you know it the bad smell is back and sometimes comes back worse than before.

And also this is just one cause of bad breath ( the foods we eat) even though its one of the most common there are other causes of bad breath such as
Dry Mouth
Smoking ( tobacco)
Gum diseases
Dry agents on oral care products
Sugar in sweets
Dental Issues
Chronic Diseases
Dentures
Tonsil Stones
Sinus Infections
But the GOOD NEWS is, no matter whats causing your bad breath i want you to know that its 100% possible to get rid of it PERMANENTLY!​​​​

How You Might Ask?....
A good start, is for you to cut out or reduce the foods i just showed you that cause bad breath from your daily meals
But... What Will I Eat If I Stop Eating All The Foods You Listed Above?
Don't worry, in my next report, i'll be sharing with you alternative foods you can add to your diet that will help fight the bad bacteria that causes bad breath.

If you've been spending your money on different products,that have promised to help you get rid of bad breath permanently but nothing has worked. You might find it hard to believe what i'm sharing with you, but i want you to suspend your unbelief and use every single tip i share with you in this report and follow all my instructions.

And if you do this, you'll notice your breath get fresher and fresher by the day till your bad breath nightmare becomes a thing of the past.
Re: 11 Foods You Need To Avoid If You Want To Get Rid Of Bad Breath Permanently... by raph101(m): 11:46pm On Jan 19, 2018
hmmmmmmmn. nice. I think I need to invite someone to see this.
Re: 11 Foods You Need To Avoid If You Want To Get Rid Of Bad Breath Permanently... by HeyCorleone(m): 11:47pm On Jan 19, 2018
Just tell us to starve.
Re: 11 Foods You Need To Avoid If You Want To Get Rid Of Bad Breath Permanently... by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jan 19, 2018
Eat this don't that
As long as it vegetable, fruit, dairy products or honey I don't care about nothing
Re: 11 Foods You Need To Avoid If You Want To Get Rid Of Bad Breath Permanently... by Eddyaston97(m): 12:04am On Jan 20, 2018
You shouldn't totally cut out those foods you simply need to balance it out with good leafy vegetables that fight the bad bacteria
Re: 11 Foods You Need To Avoid If You Want To Get Rid Of Bad Breath Permanently... by Eddyaston97(m): 12:10am On Jan 20, 2018
You simply need to be moderate about what you eat but if bad breath is a major problem for you you just simply have to drastically reduce the amount of these foods you eat to help cut down the growth of bad bacteria inside your mouth and then when you start noticing improvement with your breath after using some actionable tips which I'll soon share with you then you can start to reintroduce them little by little back into your diet
Re: 11 Foods You Need To Avoid If You Want To Get Rid Of Bad Breath Permanently... by internationalman(m): 1:01am On Jan 20, 2018
in other words we should starve to death for trying to avoid bad breath that apparently doesn't kill.

(1) (Reply)

9 Signs To Know If You Can Give Birth Or Not / Doctors In Trouble For Performing Brain Surgery On Wrong Patient / 5 Reasons To Use Pears For Your Baby’s Sensitive Skin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.