Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,982 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

Dj Cuppy: 'My Throat Is Killing Me & I’m Meant To Record My Song'. See Replies - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dj Cuppy: 'My Throat Is Killing Me & I’m Meant To Record My Song'. See Replies (29400 Views)

DJ Cuppy: My First & Only Heartbreak Was At 18. I Break The Hearts These Days / DJ Cuppy: My Dad Calls Me “Ms Abena” / DJ Cuppy: "My Managers Are Better Than Yours" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dj Cuppy: 'My Throat Is Killing Me & I’m Meant To Record My Song'. See Replies by Priscy01(f): 1:56am On Jan 20, 2018
Nigerians on twitter are all sorts of savage and hilarious. After Dj Cuppy tweeted, 'My throat is killing me, and I’m meant to be recording my new song'.

The replies to this tweets are extremely hilarious.

http://www.torimill.com/2018/01/dj-cuppy-my-throat-is-killing-me-im.html

Re: Dj Cuppy: 'My Throat Is Killing Me & I’m Meant To Record My Song'. See Replies by Priscy01(f): 1:58am On Jan 20, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dj Cuppy: 'My Throat Is Killing Me & I’m Meant To Record My Song'. See Replies by HeyCorleone(m): 2:04am On Jan 20, 2018
After sucking all sort of Dicks.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dj Cuppy: 'My Throat Is Killing Me & I’m Meant To Record My Song'. See Replies by LesbianBoy(m): 2:19am On Jan 20, 2018
See what sucking too much d*ck yaff cause lipsrsealed

16 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy: 'My Throat Is Killing Me & I’m Meant To Record My Song'. See Replies by Yian1(m): 2:19am On Jan 20, 2018
Walahi I no go reason say u be one rich man daughter..if u sing rubbish, I go curse u ni!

22 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy: 'My Throat Is Killing Me & I’m Meant To Record My Song'. See Replies by kingem(m): 2:24am On Jan 20, 2018
She has money na
She should buy a new voice grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dj Cuppy: 'My Throat Is Killing Me & I’m Meant To Record My Song'. See Replies by Kenzico(m): 3:06am On Jan 20, 2018
Like seriously, The Rich girl is trying to be relevant

10 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy: 'My Throat Is Killing Me & I’m Meant To Record My Song'. See Replies by Partnerbiz(f): 5:36am On Jan 20, 2018
Okay oo.
get well
Re: Dj Cuppy: 'My Throat Is Killing Me & I’m Meant To Record My Song'. See Replies by Elnino4ladies: 5:41am On Jan 20, 2018
LMAO Nigerians always drag her on twitter.

2 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy: 'My Throat Is Killing Me & I’m Meant To Record My Song'. See Replies by Nobody: 5:46am On Jan 20, 2018
It's not like I'm hating, but the truth be told, with all the money her dad and mom have, this girl still don't have a particular job she does..

She calls herself a DJ but we all know that's just for the fun of it..

Her younger sister is Even doing better than her..

If my dad has the kind of money her dad has, I Will have my own business empire by now.. I will be my own billionaire before the age of 25..
most of these Rich kids are not sound thinkers, they settle for mediocre, it's either they are working in their dad's company, spending money around, or they settle for things like music which allows them drink and smoke weed and sleeping around...

Most kids that have innovative minds, that are from rich homes are the secret rulers of the world..

Go to USA, Asia and Europe and see how they secretly influence the government and economy...

160 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Dj Cuppy: 'My Throat Is Killing Me & I’m Meant To Record My Song'. See Replies by Threebear(m): 8:18am On Jan 20, 2018
DrinkLimca:
It's not like I'm hating, but the truth be told, with all the money her dad and mom have, this girl still don't have a particular job she does..

If my dad has the kind of money her dad has, I Will have my own business empire by now.. I will be my own billionaire before the age of 25..
most of these Rich kids are not sound thinkers, they settle for mediocre, it's either they are working in their dad's company, spending money around, or they settle for things like music which allows them drink and smoke weed and sleeping around...

Most kids that have innovative minds, that are from rich homes are the secret rulers of the world..

Go to USA, Asia and Europe and see how they secretly influence the government and economy...
This is honestly the smartest comment I've ever seen you give.
People who have something do not seem to value it, most people will kill to have such background and financial stability that these girls are wasting.
Clearly she has no talent as a DJ or musician.
She's still very young though, I'm thinking at some point, she'll get serious with her life.

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dj Cuppy: 'My Throat Is Killing Me & I’m Meant To Record My Song'. See Replies by RobinRay(m): 9:28am On Jan 20, 2018
cool story, where is TSTV?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dj Cuppy: 'My Throat Is Killing Me & I’m Meant To Record My Song'. See Replies by BruncleZuma: 9:29am On Jan 20, 2018
grin grin grin grin

[img]https://im-01./7vyB.gif[/img]

I hope you checked for pubic hair before chortling?

13 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy: 'My Throat Is Killing Me & I’m Meant To Record My Song'. See Replies by okerekeikpo: 9:30am On Jan 20, 2018
Olosho wey dey use see em papa get money to cover up, we know u people, stop deceiving urself, thank God Anichebe my cousin dumped ur ass we don't need any afonja in my family

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dj Cuppy: 'My Throat Is Killing Me & I’m Meant To Record My Song'. See Replies by Amirullaha(m): 9:30am On Jan 20, 2018
okerekeikpo:
Olosho wey dey use see em papa get money to cover up, we know u people, stop deceiving urself, thank God Anichebe my cousin dumped ur ass we don't need any afonja in my family
How do you know she's an olosho if you don't harbour some at your place...
The earlier we start seeing the positive side of someone, the better for us...
#Stopthehatred...
#Nigerians

31 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy: 'My Throat Is Killing Me & I’m Meant To Record My Song'. See Replies by Troublemaker007(m): 9:30am On Jan 20, 2018
Kolajoy2:
Do you need a sugar mummy or daddy that can take good care of you in this new year period, and also financially? i can assist you in getting a sugar mummy of your choice. There are so many Nigeria and out side Nigeria women who are desperate in getting a guy that will satisfy them. If you are interested contact me today on my mobile phone number 08123029606 for more information

Will u gerra outta here

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dj Cuppy: 'My Throat Is Killing Me & I’m Meant To Record My Song'. See Replies by Nobody: 9:32am On Jan 20, 2018
okerekeikpo:
ahhhh wetin she dey olosho for?

2 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy: 'My Throat Is Killing Me & I’m Meant To Record My Song'. See Replies by Johnnyoungster(m): 9:33am On Jan 20, 2018
DJ cuppy, am still single because of you! let us do the needful

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy: 'My Throat Is Killing Me & I’m Meant To Record My Song'. See Replies by ashjay001(m): 9:33am On Jan 20, 2018
Elnino4ladies:
LMAO Nigerians always drag her on twitter.

Na envy na! Ur papa get all that money, u go still dey form hustleangry

Make dem free d poor lady joor!grin

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy: 'My Throat Is Killing Me & I’m Meant To Record My Song'. See Replies by stubbornman(m): 9:34am On Jan 20, 2018
DrinkLimca:

Don't say you can do all these when you are not in her shoes...... if your dad has such money, it may overwhelm you.

you could be one side smoking Igbo..... you know

34 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy: 'My Throat Is Killing Me & I’m Meant To Record My Song'. See Replies by Harrynight(m): 9:35am On Jan 20, 2018
like sey she get voice b4angry

when they think we have forgotten them they post one trash to trend n stay relevant

babe go and spend ur pupsy cash, musik isnt ur calling
angry

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy: 'My Throat Is Killing Me & I’m Meant To Record My Song'. See Replies by jaxxy(m): 9:35am On Jan 20, 2018
Cuppy keep trying and u might be a hit sensation like dj loaf or wats her name. No singing talent bt still making hits anyways
Re: Dj Cuppy: 'My Throat Is Killing Me & I’m Meant To Record My Song'. See Replies by ashjay001(m): 9:36am On Jan 20, 2018
okerekeikpo:

Are u sure abt, who dumped who? She still dey cruise d range otongue

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy: 'My Throat Is Killing Me & I’m Meant To Record My Song'. See Replies by Snow02: 9:36am On Jan 20, 2018
didn't know she was a singer
Re: Dj Cuppy: 'My Throat Is Killing Me & I’m Meant To Record My Song'. See Replies by free2ryhme: 9:36am On Jan 20, 2018
See advise from hell

Nigerians no get chil lol grin
Re: Dj Cuppy: 'My Throat Is Killing Me & I’m Meant To Record My Song'. See Replies by millionboi2: 9:37am On Jan 20, 2018
Who is she?
Re: Dj Cuppy: 'My Throat Is Killing Me & I’m Meant To Record My Song'. See Replies by sexdoll: 9:38am On Jan 20, 2018
I don't know, maybe it's just me, but she really looks like a sexdoll in this pix. shocked

Abi I dey lie?
Re: Dj Cuppy: 'My Throat Is Killing Me & I’m Meant To Record My Song'. See Replies by omoiyalayi(m): 9:40am On Jan 20, 2018
Wicked people full twitter

Even NL cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Between Reekado Banks And R2TV A 'Struggling' TV Station / Wizkid Replies J-Martins Over Broke Fan Allegation / Photo: Jide Kosoko’s Wife, Henrietta Kosoko Involved Car Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.