Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,739 members, 7,802,249 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

Understanding Your Wife - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Understanding Your Wife (2384 Views)

Understanding Your Addiction And How To Overcome It.. / Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You / Do Not Sponsor Her Education Or Career If She Is Not Your Wife: Miss Cokie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Understanding Your Wife by Nobody: 8:42am On Jan 22, 2018
Belafonte:
May God strike my mother with blindness and leprosy if she ever dares to tell me all this rubbish when I want to marry.

Lol Belafonte, na which offense your mama committ nah...Chai, see curse
Re: Understanding Your Wife by Nobody: 8:43am On Jan 22, 2018
Veraatabeh:
there nothing sweet wen u hav an understand hubby

Many women abuse understanding and gentle men, hence, the need to prepare for una
Re: Understanding Your Wife by Nobody: 8:44am On Jan 22, 2018
Oaustine05:
Tanks all d same, and enough said already. Its nice meeting u. But we should try to know dat any opinion we passed across is vital as to whether we're helping or destroying someone, and not hide behind a "faceless forum" Playing God, doing at will wat pleases us, not know whatsoever we say is an extension of our very own self.

I believe you @ no one is ready to sink with a sinking ship. Well said

1 Like

Re: Understanding Your Wife by Iamsane: 9:18am On Jan 22, 2018
donsimo:

Nice meeting you too.smiley, a pleasure actually.
Yes I do understand that our opinions do change lives.

Playing God?? We all do, we all have to.sad.

My stand is based on the recent desires of women and their current behavior, the constant cheating, the lack of morals, e.t.c
If a man does all this the woman will just become useless, leading to the death of the man, and likely ruining the children.
Hence my stand, in this current generation we need men to put their foot down, give no quarter and only reward women who are morally upright.

Look at people like toke and what she teaches, look at the reality of her true life. Her activities would have been sanctioned if in a smarter society. How many girls want to be like her, envy her, look at her like a role model.

Tell me if her father was a role model or strong father figure would she be proud to be a LovePeddler today?

I dey feel you boss

1 Like

Re: Understanding Your Wife by Belafonte(m): 9:54am On Jan 22, 2018
Zykod:

Lol Belafonte, na which offense your mama committ nah...Chai, see curse

If
Re: Understanding Your Wife by Oaustine05(m): 4:56pm On Jan 28, 2018
gloria34:
what I fear most is an unfaithful and disrespectful partner. I'll die of heartbreak, I need my peace of mind. u are right, ur partner's happiness gives u satisfaction but when that partner is hurting u, u find out that u wishing to b single and their happiness stops being ur satisfaction. wetin i know sef
Lovely, but something tells me we're quick in falling_in_love.
Re: Understanding Your Wife by Oaustine05(m): 5:09pm On Jan 28, 2018
Zykod:

Well said. But no matter how a sensible woman gets angry, she has limits. Not all ladies can act in order when angry, these are the kinds he's trying to avoid.
Dats y i said earlier on dat u should learn to expect anything, don't put high hopes on anyone. Learn how to retrieve from, how to cleave to, and how to not say anything.
Re: Understanding Your Wife by Nobody: 1:11pm On Feb 02, 2018
Oaustine05:
Lovely, but something tells me we're quick in falling_in_love.
sorry I've been off dear, was down on sub had to wait 4 cash b4 i re-sub. hope u've been great?

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are Your Valentine's Day Plans? / Girlfriend Snubs Her Man After He Proposed To Her in Shoprite, Onitsha / My Wife's Younger Sister's Husband's Brother's Ex Girlfriend's Househelp Sextape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.