Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,228 members, 7,780,435 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:13 PM

Family Mourns Man Who Died 22 Days After His Wedding - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Family Mourns Man Who Died 22 Days After His Wedding (29625 Views)

A Friend Is Cancelling His Wedding... / Gabriel Osemudiamen: Soldier Dies In Accident Two Weeks After His Wedding / Groom Crying On His Wedding, What May Be Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Family Mourns Man Who Died 22 Days After His Wedding by Priscy01(f): 2:28am On Jan 20, 2018
One Emma Onyeaneche Onye, a.k.a Ana Eche na Aguleri, died today, just 22 days after his wedding.

Late Emma, also known as Onyeaneche na Benin Republic, got married on December 29th in Aguleri, Anambra East Local Government Area of Anambra State.

Details surrounding his death is still sketchy but it seems he was killed as most of the tributes by family members and friends are urging him to revenge his death.
"Bro fight for ur self. Don't allow the person that did dis to go unpunished. Rip uncle Rip ezigbo madu. Rip Emma Mb Onyeaneche" one wrote.

http://www.torimill.com/2018/01/bro-fight-for-yourself-family-mourn-man.html

Re: Family Mourns Man Who Died 22 Days After His Wedding by Partnerbiz(f): 5:33am On Jan 20, 2018
If it was those days, they would have given him a machete.

3 Likes

Re: Family Mourns Man Who Died 22 Days After His Wedding by Nobody: 5:39am On Jan 20, 2018
If the dead has such powers, Fulani herdsmen and even Buhari won't be alive today after killing those Benue people.

Rip bro.

47 Likes

Re: Family Mourns Man Who Died 22 Days After His Wedding by TechPanda(m): 10:35am On Jan 20, 2018
angry angry

Death is so cruel. RIP man.

1 Like

Re: Family Mourns Man Who Died 22 Days After His Wedding by money121(m): 10:36am On Jan 20, 2018
R
I
P
Re: Family Mourns Man Who Died 22 Days After His Wedding by maxiuc(m): 10:36am On Jan 20, 2018
Which kind cut short be this

Life what's up Na

Rip broh

2 Likes

Re: Family Mourns Man Who Died 22 Days After His Wedding by GrammarCheck: 10:36am On Jan 20, 2018
Rip.
Why na only 4 people attend the wedding. The op sef no follow

1 Like

Re: Family Mourns Man Who Died 22 Days After His Wedding by Banwod1st(m): 10:36am On Jan 20, 2018
Rest on bro...the other side (i think) is better than Naija currently!
Re: Family Mourns Man Who Died 22 Days After His Wedding by NaoSlay: 10:37am On Jan 20, 2018

The woman uglyness might have killed him, what should he avenge?

This is a lesson to future men, never Marry an ugly lady.

1 Like

Re: Family Mourns Man Who Died 22 Days After His Wedding by Hades2016(m): 10:37am On Jan 20, 2018
Sad
Re: Family Mourns Man Who Died 22 Days After His Wedding by AdolfHitlerxXx: 10:37am On Jan 20, 2018
Village people....No be una knack am juju? angry

We would ALL die - "jazzer" and "jazzee". Nothing lasts forever

Poor man might have had a congenital defect. Science deals with evidence. In faith, you "formulate" as you please

4 Likes

Re: Family Mourns Man Who Died 22 Days After His Wedding by dayleke: 10:37am On Jan 20, 2018
Maybe he should have postponed the wedding ...

But the thing is when it's time, it's time.

#Finaldestinations

1 Like

Re: Family Mourns Man Who Died 22 Days After His Wedding by NwaNimo1(m): 10:38am On Jan 20, 2018
Obiano's kinsmen.....
Re: Family Mourns Man Who Died 22 Days After His Wedding by Sunnycliff(m): 10:38am On Jan 20, 2018
I Pity your wife as she's too young to be a widow and your entire family, may God give them the courage for time like this. Rip
Re: Family Mourns Man Who Died 22 Days After His Wedding by Acidosis(m): 10:38am On Jan 20, 2018
A thorough investigation would reveal the killers..

Might even be the work of an angry ex, from either side.

That's why I laugh when people say "I don't care about your past!" Really, buddy? Even if she has an angry and bitter ex who happens to be the leader of a cult group?

RIP to the young man sha.

3 Likes

Re: Family Mourns Man Who Died 22 Days After His Wedding by Yinxies(f): 10:38am On Jan 20, 2018
CaptainJeffry:
If the dead has such powers, Fulani herdsmen and even Buhari won't be alive today after killing those Benue people.

Rip bro.
Re: Family Mourns Man Who Died 22 Days After His Wedding by Adefemiaderoju1: 10:44am On Jan 20, 2018
I can't imagine what the wife would be going through at the moment, Rip.
Re: Family Mourns Man Who Died 22 Days After His Wedding by Iseoluwani: 10:46am On Jan 20, 2018
NaoSlay:

You can't really have a real future. Someone died u said his wife uglyness did that. I wonder how u will look in real life

Your mentality is worse than that of a dirty pig

16 Likes

Re: Family Mourns Man Who Died 22 Days After His Wedding by ipobarecriminals: 10:47am On Jan 20, 2018
sad Fear dem dem from okija Avenue.**make a sign of cross,walk outta thread sharp sharp
Re: Family Mourns Man Who Died 22 Days After His Wedding by eightsin(m): 10:47am On Jan 20, 2018
damn!! just made the woman a young widow. RIP
Re: Family Mourns Man Who Died 22 Days After His Wedding by ipobarecriminals: 10:48am On Jan 20, 2018
grin grin grin grin angry grin cool smiley cheesy wink grin angry
AdolfHitlerxXx:

Poor man might have had a congenital defect. Science deals with evidence. In faith, you "formulate" as you please
angry
AdolfHitlerxXx:

see wasted hen

1 Like

Re: Family Mourns Man Who Died 22 Days After His Wedding by earthsync(f): 10:49am On Jan 20, 2018
NaoSlay:

you level of stupidity is really baffling.

5 Likes

Re: Family Mourns Man Who Died 22 Days After His Wedding by earthsync(f): 10:49am On Jan 20, 2018
NaoSlay:

you level of stupidity is really baffling.

3 Likes

Re: Family Mourns Man Who Died 22 Days After His Wedding by madridguy(m): 10:49am On Jan 20, 2018
This is so sadden. May God comfort his wife and the family he left behind.

RIP bro.
Re: Family Mourns Man Who Died 22 Days After His Wedding by nelsonB: 10:51am On Jan 20, 2018
NaoSlay:

6 Likes

Re: Family Mourns Man Who Died 22 Days After His Wedding by Islie: 10:52am On Jan 20, 2018
NaoSlay:

just one condom would have prevented this from happening

I mean 1 condom

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Mourns Man Who Died 22 Days After His Wedding by yemiprogress(m): 10:53am On Jan 20, 2018
NaoSlay:

This is a very inhuman comment...

2 Likes

Re: Family Mourns Man Who Died 22 Days After His Wedding by Pavore9: 11:21am On Jan 20, 2018
I feel for his widow.
Re: Family Mourns Man Who Died 22 Days After His Wedding by Premiumwriter: 11:27am On Jan 20, 2018
Islie:

just one condom would have prevented this from happening

I mean 1 condom
ah swear angry
Re: Family Mourns Man Who Died 22 Days After His Wedding by Greatzeus(m): 11:28am On Jan 20, 2018
This life ehnn cry. God just help me to do what I can do here and make heaven at last. Life, money fame are all good but are ephemeral
Re: Family Mourns Man Who Died 22 Days After His Wedding by dokJ: 11:28am On Jan 20, 2018
Sunnycliff:
I Pity your wife as she's too young to be a widow and your entire family, may God give them the courage for time like this. Rip
pity ko widow ni.....person wen go marry d next available husband sharpally
Re: Family Mourns Man Who Died 22 Days After His Wedding by CornFooPanda(m): 11:34am On Jan 20, 2018
Aru eme

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Man Beats Up Wife For Failing To Say “Thank You” After Sex / The Graduation Spot And Other Room! / Why Do Nigerians Have These Kinds Of Names?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.