Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,220 members, 7,780,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:53 PM

She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready (37449 Views)

I'm 33 But I Don't Want To Get Married / "Came To Nigeria To Wed My Fiancee But Indonesian Girlfriend Is Pregnant" - Guy / "Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before, But I Am Now" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by jamie1994: 4:02am On Jan 20, 2018
Please help a brother going through a trauma.
There is this lady that has really being on me for long. Eventually, we made out in December. Now she's about 5 weeks pregnant. I am not ready to father a child at this time. I m so confused and depressed. Please what can I do?? She insists on having the child but I m not ready for marriage or anything pertaining to that. Please help!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by jamie1994: 4:10am On Jan 20, 2018
I am just 24 and she is 26. I can't get married to her. This feeling is burning me down to d marrow...

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by SenorFax(m): 4:19am On Jan 20, 2018
Should have had a protected sex to avoid these
But wait,
From the look of things you want her to abort the pregnancy right?
If yes
1. What if she died in the process,
2. What if her womb gets destroyed,
2(b). What are if her womb gets destroyed and you eventually ended up with her.

A word is..... Many words in this case, are enough for the wise.

If you truly love her, brace up and be a daddy.
If you don't, we'll..... Go ahead and kill the innocent baby, and you have 50%" chance of 1,2,2(b)

100 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by Hector09(m): 4:23am On Jan 20, 2018
Condom been finish for ur village

73 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by jamie1994: 4:26am On Jan 20, 2018
SenorFax:
Should have had a protected sex to avoid these
But wait,
From the look of things you want her to abort the pregnancy right?
If yes
1. What if she died in the process,
2. What if her womb gets destroyed,
2(b). What are if her womb gets destroyed and you eventually ended up with her.

A word is..... Many words in this case, are enough for the wise.

If you truly love her, brace up and be a daddy.
If you don't, we'll..... Go ahead and kill the innocent baby, and you have 50%" chance of 1,2,2(b)
Thanks for your comments. That's the more reason I n scared. I don't want a pregnancy induced marriage. I already made this mistake (feels so bad). I am ready tto accept the child after birth.. I never promised her marriage from the onset. She just finally Trapped me

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by jamie1994: 4:27am On Jan 20, 2018
What do I do??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by jamie1994: 4:28am On Jan 20, 2018
Hector09:
Condom been finish for ur village
No sir. But she insisted on unprotected sex saying she wouldn't get pregnant

32 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by jamie1994: 4:30am On Jan 20, 2018
I am so confused at this time. I don't have a job, I just graduated preparing for nysc.. what steps do I take?? Please

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by Emekus92(m): 4:32am On Jan 20, 2018
jamie1994:
Please help a brother going through a trauma.
There is this lady that has really being on me for long. Eventually, we made out in December. Now she's about 5 weeks pregnant. I am not ready to father a child at this time. I m so confused and depressed. Please what can I do?? She insists on having the child but I m not ready for marriage or anything pertaining to that. Please help!

Women ways of holding a man down (get him to impregnate you force him to allow u keep the baby then next is marriage) that is what u r into.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by jamie1994: 4:33am On Jan 20, 2018
Emekus92:

Women ways of holding a man down (get him to impregnate you force him to allow u keep the baby then next is marriage) that is what u r into.

Oh God...

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by Aspiregreat: 4:34am On Jan 20, 2018
Since you ain't ready to settle down, you should have used birth control pills /Contraceptives as common sense demands.

10 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by Emekus92(m): 4:34am On Jan 20, 2018
jamie1994:
I am so confused at this time. I don't have a job, I just graduated preparing for nysc.. what steps do I take?? Please
Go to a chemist buy abortion pill miss it with hollandia and give it to her

26 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by jamie1994: 4:35am On Jan 20, 2018
Aspiregreat:
Since you ain't ready to settle down, you should have used birth control pills /Contraceptives as common sense demands.
She really did this intentionally..

15 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by SenorFax(m): 4:36am On Jan 20, 2018
jamie1994:
What do I do??
Go see her parent, explain how it happened and what you have in mind, am sure agreements will be made to favour both parties at d end.

If you don't want marriage then She don become baby mama be that.

The deed is done, way out ni koko.

26 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by xclntmoda(f): 4:36am On Jan 20, 2018
She won't get preggy n u fell 4 it, now she wants u 2 father a baby by force. I think dts d only option, just prepare 4 it.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by jamie1994: 4:37am On Jan 20, 2018
SenorFax:

Go see her parent, explain how it happened and what you have in mind, am sure agreements will be made to favour both parties at d end.

If you don't want marriage then She don become baby mama be that.

The deed is done, way out ni koko.
I really don't want marriage.. OH GOD cry

3 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by SenorFax(m): 4:39am On Jan 20, 2018
jamie1994:

I really don't want marriage.. OH GOD cry
Yeah, tell them you are not ready, counterstrike and you'll be surprised.

6 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by jamie1994: 4:41am On Jan 20, 2018
SenorFax:

Yeah, tell them you are not ready, counterstrike and you'll be surprised.
Thanks but sorry what exactly do u mean by counterstrike
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by jamie1994: 4:44am On Jan 20, 2018
I can't eat, sleep.. This is the worst experience ever. Please help

4 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by SenorFax(m): 4:45am On Jan 20, 2018
jamie1994:

Thanks but sorry what exactly do u mean by counterstrike
Her parents should be in charge, you deal with those in charge, take the game from her court, place your cards carefully during discussion with her parent as long as you agree to the responsibility as a father (which is the first step).
Tell them what you did before she does (after full confirmation that she is really pregnant, girls are tricky)

12 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by Emekus92(m): 4:46am On Jan 20, 2018
jamie1994:
I can't eat, sleep.. This is the worst experience ever. Please help
Do she earn money or depends on her parents
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by jamie1994: 4:47am On Jan 20, 2018
Emekus92:

Do she earn money or depends on her parents
She just graduated too.. about to start working

2 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by Aspiregreat: 4:49am On Jan 20, 2018
jamie1994:

She really did this intentionally..

And you also thrusted intentionally? Since she want marriage and even wants to keep the baby let her be. you are automatically the father of the child but the choice is yours to be the husband. As someone already advised, seek out the opinions of your parent/guardian and that of the lady for consolidation. You still have 8 awesome months to become a great dad ! make it count.

54 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by jamie1994: 4:49am On Jan 20, 2018
SenorFax:

Her parents should be in charge, you deal with those in charge, take the game from her court, place your cards carefully during discussion with her parent as long as you agree to the responsibility as a father (which is the first step).
Tell them what you did before she does (after full confirmation that she is really pregnant, girls are tricky)
Thanks for this.. yes the pregnancy is confirmed
I agree to the responsibility, but not marriage.
I am scared if I wouldn't be compelled to...

5 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by jamie1994: 4:51am On Jan 20, 2018
Aspiregreat:

And you also thrusted intentionally? Since she want marriage and even wants to keep the baby let her be. you are automatically the father of the child but the choice is yours to be the husband.
I had no choice.. I never saw this coming.
Thanks for your advice. Only scared to be compelled to marriage

4 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by jamie1994: 4:52am On Jan 20, 2018
I am feeling a bit relieved that people still show care.
Please don't leave me..
Thanks as more helpful comments are made

4 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by Emekus92(m): 4:56am On Jan 20, 2018
jamie1994:

She just graduated too.. about to start working

It seems men don't come her way at all and since u have come she will force you to stay.

have u confirm the pregnancy urself?

telling her parents is not a good idea they might decide to take responsibility of taking care of the child and an agreement might come that when you settle down u will come and take them back by marriage. if you don't want to marry her then don't talk to her parents.

so it is either u force her to accept ur condition or u move away from her by travelling or pack out

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by jamie1994: 4:58am On Jan 20, 2018
Emekus92:

It seems men don't come her way at all and since u have come she will force you to stay.

have u confirm the pregnancy urself?

telling her parents is not a good idea they might decide to take responsibility of taking care of the child and an agreement might come that when you settle down u will come and take them back by marriage. if you don't want to marry her then don't talk to her parents.

so it is either u force her to accept ur condition or u move away from her by travelling or pack out

Yes I have confirmed. She did the test n brought the results.
I don't want to marry

2 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by Emekus92(m): 5:00am On Jan 20, 2018
jamie1994:
Yes I have confirmed. She did the test n brought the results. I don't want to marry
then it is either u pack out or force her to accept ur condition
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by jamie1994: 5:00am On Jan 20, 2018
cry cry
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by jamie1994: 5:02am On Jan 20, 2018
Emekus92:

then it is either u pack out or force her to accept ur condition
The condition that I won't Marry her?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Naval Officer Kneels On The Street, Proposes To Girlfriend In Matching Outfit / 9 Years Transformation Photos Of About To Wed Couple / Man Checks Out His Fiancée's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.