Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,455 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

APC Governors Told Buhari To Run For Second Term – Okorocha - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Governors Told Buhari To Run For Second Term – Okorocha (14485 Views)

What I Told Buhari When He Telephoned Me On My Daughter’s Killing -fasoranti / Igbos Will Get Nothing In Buhari’s Second Term – Okorocha / What Southeast Governors Told Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Governors Told Buhari To Run For Second Term – Okorocha by kishbee41(m): 3:43pm On Jan 20, 2018
eh heh,so they can also run for second term too.., stupid asswipes
Re: APC Governors Told Buhari To Run For Second Term – Okorocha by nkemjacob2(m): 5:06pm On Jan 20, 2018
Idiot governors that do Not have public interest @ heart.. How many years was giving to GEJ

2019 await
Re: APC Governors Told Buhari To Run For Second Term – Okorocha by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 20, 2018
greatgod2012:
If the first term when Buhari himself knows that he still need your vote in 2019 can be this brutal and directionless, I wonder how the second term when he know he wouldn't need your votes again will be!

The APC governors must be speaking out of their selfish interest!

No more to APC!

No more to PDP!

We need to try another set of people in another party with different and better agenda for this country!

U and i clearly knows that there are no new faces to try.
Re: APC Governors Told Buhari To Run For Second Term – Okorocha by kcmichael: 7:17pm On Jan 20, 2018
Said baba till 2023.election are not won by Nairaland comments.you guys brag about Edo and ondo but yet APC won.I just pity una because pmb is cruising home with 20million votes..almost 700 people died in Benue under GEJ yet u guys were mute.saiii baba

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Told Buhari To Run For Second Term – Okorocha by Halo22: 7:51pm On Jan 20, 2018
Hmmm.....So this is their plan, to unleash another mayhem on innocent Nigerians. May their plans never work in Jesus name!
Re: APC Governors Told Buhari To Run For Second Term – Okorocha by abiolert(m): 8:49pm On Jan 20, 2018
kcmichael:
Said baba till 2023.election are not won by Nairaland comments.you guys brag about Edo and ondo but yet APC won.I just pity una because pmb is cruising home with 20million votes..almost 700 people died in Benue under GEJ yet u guys were mute.saiii baba
I concur with you 100% on this. Especially when more than 40% of nairaland family is made up of youths from the south south; who on the day of election will not be allowed to go out to vote by their parents. on the account that either there will be violence or the winner has already won syndrome will be at play, but will be online to start counting the votes and do their analysis and permutation. even if election is conducted tomorow, buhari will win anybody.
Re: APC Governors Told Buhari To Run For Second Term – Okorocha by abiolert(m): 8:52pm On Jan 20, 2018
Halo22:
Hmmm.....So this is their plan, to unleash another mayhem on innocent Nigerians. May their plans never work in Jesus name!
better start doing your dry fasting because he will continue till 2023
Re: APC Governors Told Buhari To Run For Second Term – Okorocha by abiolert(m): 8:56pm On Jan 20, 2018
nkemjacob2:
Idiot governors that do Not have public interest @ heart.. How many years was giving to GEJ

2019 await
Gej had 7years and he messed things up. so you think by mere saying it here on nairaland will remove him?
Re: APC Governors Told Buhari To Run For Second Term – Okorocha by fredpeter(m): 8:57pm On Jan 20, 2018
Four years are not enough to show what the President can offer . We believe that another four years will bring out the best in him . The first four years are a very difficult period , and we believe that as things are stabilising , he will take Nigeria to the next leve

This fool's brain has been used to appease the gods. Gov. Wike didn't need another four years to prove his worth in rivers state, gov. Umahi used only two years to change ebony state, gov. Ambode used just two years to arrange Lagos now the clown who supports buhari can only boast of statues and telling us that their clueless president needs another four years to get senses. You think say Nigerians na fools
Re: APC Governors Told Buhari To Run For Second Term – Okorocha by Aspiregreat: 4:08am On Jan 21, 2018
Paul6P5:

The reasons for the governors asking the president for a second tenure, is simply because most of them are corrupt and have skeleton in their cupboard and if they lose the top postion of the country to PDP (Newton third law will take place) just as PDP never expected APC to be in power right now. Karma is a bitch and is best served cold

Everyone of them is fighting for their future and don't have the interest of the people at heart.

The problem of this country starts with leadership and ends with corruption.

Because what we have in this country since 1960 till date have been rulers and not leaders

They couldn't even produce a tangible course that would convince Nigerians re-elect them to power, just same gibberish, Nigerians are tired of their hopelessness, recklessness, insensitivity, corruption and stone age type of governance.
Re: APC Governors Told Buhari To Run For Second Term – Okorocha by nkemjacob2(m): 7:03pm On Jan 21, 2018
abiolert:
Gej had 7years and he messed things up. so you think by mere saying it here on nairaland will remove him?
e no reacH 7 years
Re: APC Governors Told Buhari To Run For Second Term – Okorocha by abiolert(m): 8:23pm On Jan 21, 2018
nkemjacob2:
e no reacH 7 years
so how many years na?
Re: APC Governors Told Buhari To Run For Second Term – Okorocha by nkemjacob2(m): 5:30pm On Jan 22, 2018
abiolert:
so how many years na?
6yrs

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

It's Better I Don't Pay Salary Than Sack: Fayose- People React / Buhari Seeks Confirmation Of Farouk Yahaya As Chief Of Army Staff / Policeman, Six Others Killed As Bandits Attack Villages In Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.