Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

Say No To Cattle Colonies In The West! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Say No To Cattle Colonies In The West! (1141 Views)

Dino Melaye Reacts To Proposed Cattle Colonies In Kogi / Cattle Colonies In Nigeria: 16 States Ready / Cattle Colonies In Nigerian States Begin Next Week – FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Say No To Cattle Colonies In The West! by Hardhewhaley(m): 8:06am On Jan 20, 2018
A student that failed to learn from History shall fail to make a forward move... (NAX 2018)

I beseech all the South Western Political Leaders, Stakeholders and all well meaning Yoruba man to take a negative stands on the cattle colonies brouhaha.

Let me quickly fast back what happened during the Afonja, Alimi saga. Afonja sold the people and city of Ilorin to the Fulanis based on his personal interest. In the present day Nigeria, Ilorin does not belong to the Yoruba race any longer, it has been claimed by the Fulanis over the past years.

Again in 1976 during the Obasanjo military led administration who sold the Yoruba race to the Hausa/Fulani. He gave the Hausa / Fulani the impression and believe they owned Nigeria just to pave way for his candidacy. He eliminated some Top Yoruba leaders and even plan on running for a third term. If there is repetition of the past mistakes by the so called the 'WHOs' in the South West this time around, consider the region dead and buried.

If the Cattle Colonies been proposed by the Federal Government is been implemented, it means the whole of Yoruba race would go into extinction through man slaughter, and forceful acquisition of properties. A typical Yoruba man is coward and would never want to die for the right course thereby, giving the blood thirsty Hausa/Fulanis and edge over us, to kill, rule and dominate us in our own land.

In contemporary Nigeria, The majorities of our Top Political posts, Ministries and Parastatals are been headed by an Hausa man. The Cattle Colonies is just an attempt to recolonise the South West and become a stooge and refugee in their own land. Hausa would dominate the kingdom through inter marriage, acquisition of properties and blood shedding.

Say no to Cattle Colonies in the South West as it was a deliberate attempt by the Federal Government to give us to the Fulanis and overpower us. They believe they own Nigeria and the country is their birthright anything they do can never be checked.

No to Cattle Colonies in Our region!!

1 Like

Re: Say No To Cattle Colonies In The West! by Sprumbabafather: 8:15am On Jan 20, 2018
Our major problem in the south west is not Fulanis, we are more afraid of the peaceful ways of Igbos who wants to leave Nigeria.

Fulanis can decimate us and take over the land but we must say no to Ibos living and doing peaceful business in Lagos grin

8 Likes

Re: Say No To Cattle Colonies In The West! by princechurchill(m): 8:17am On Jan 20, 2018
Cattle caliphate must enter west...

2 Likes

Re: Say No To Cattle Colonies In The West! by olureignforever: 8:21am On Jan 20, 2018
I agree with what you said but that part "" a typical yoruba is a coward" is derogatory. You must be a b*a****ard.

2 Likes

Re: Say No To Cattle Colonies In The West! by Switruth: 8:27am On Jan 20, 2018
Which West is rejecting cattle colonies? But they gave PMB the highest vote. So whatever comes from him is allowed.

6 Likes

Re: Say No To Cattle Colonies In The West! by Sprumbabafather: 8:27am On Jan 20, 2018
olureignforever:
I agree with what you said but that part "" a typical yoruba is a coward" is derogatory. You must be a b*a****ard.

Our major problem in south west is IPOB, we are voting Buharri in 2019, grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Say No To Cattle Colonies In The West! by Sprumbabafather: 8:29am On Jan 20, 2018
Switruth:
Which West is rejecting cattle colonies? But they gave PMB the highest vote. So whatever comes from him is allowed.

Obasanjo farms in Ota is large enough to host a million cows grin

1 Like

Re: Say No To Cattle Colonies In The West! by ycat: 8:36am On Jan 20, 2018
Well said! Now let's wait for the apologists to come and tell us why you are wrong. I'm not too confident about what SW is going to do, Yoruba are under a serious curse. Please ignore the circus ticks that are trying to derail the thread, this is the job the devil has given them to do.
Hardhewhaley:
A student that failed to learn from History shall fail to make a forward move... (NAX 2018)

I beseech all the South Western Political Leaders, Stakeholders and all well meaning Yoruba man to take a negative stands on the cattle colonies brouhaha.

Let me quickly fast back what happened during the Afonja, Alimi saga. Afonja sold the people and city of Ilorin to the Fulanis based on his personal interest. In the present day Nigeria, Ilorin does not belong to the Yoruba race any longer, it has been claimed by the Fulanis over the past years.

Again in 1976 during the Obasanjo military led administration who sold the Yoruba race to the Hausa/Fulani. He gave the Hausa / Fulani the impression and believe they owned Nigeria just to pave way for his candidacy. He eliminated some Top Yoruba leaders and even plan on running for a third term. If there is repetition of the past mistakes by the so called the 'WHOs' in the South West this time around, consider the region dead and buried.

If the Cattle Colonies been proposed by the Federal Government is been implemented, it means the whole of Yoruba race would go into extinction through man slaughter, and forceful acquisition of properties. A typical Yoruba man is coward and would never want to die for the right course thereby, giving the blood thirsty Hausa/Fulanis and edge over us, to kill, rule and dominate us in our own land.

In contemporary Nigeria, The majorities of our Top Political posts, Ministries and Parastatals are been headed by an Hausa man. The Cattle Colonies is just an attempt to recolonise the South West and become a stooge and refugee in their own land. Hausa would dominate the kingdom through inter marriage, acquisition of properties and blood shedding.

Say no to Cattle Colonies in the South West as it was a deliberate attempt by the Federal Government to give us to the Fulanis and overpower us. They believe they own Nigeria and the country is their birthright anything they do can never be checked.

Re: Say No To Cattle Colonies In The West! by ipodstinks: 8:38am On Jan 20, 2018
Switruth:
Thought you have been wailing that yoruba vots not the one that won it for buhari, are you this confused?
Re: Say No To Cattle Colonies In The West! by ycat: 8:39am On Jan 20, 2018
The guy is 100% right, truth is bitter but it's time to start saying it out loud.
olureignforever:
Re: Say No To Cattle Colonies In The West! by debolayinka(m): 8:41am On Jan 20, 2018
Most of the so-called Western leaders have chose to demolish the standards set by the founding political fathers, by selling themselves to useless Fulanis just because of greed.
I doubt if all our cocoa, kolanut, cotton, cassava, plantain, sugarcane, etc, farms will not be given to the Fulanis by these demonic Fulani slaves (APC governors) who just want to be faithful to Buhari irrespective of whether it amounts to better welfare for their people.
Re: Say No To Cattle Colonies In The West! by Sprumbabafather: 8:41am On Jan 20, 2018
ycat:
Well said! Now let's wait for the apologists to come and tell us why you are wrong. I'm not too confident about what SW is going to do, [b]Yoruba are under a serious curse. [b]ease ignore the circus ticks that are trying to derail the thread, this is the job the devil has given them to do.

This is a fact grin grin grin
Re: Say No To Cattle Colonies In The West! by ycat: 8:43am On Jan 20, 2018
This is not Apc/Pdp thread, this is about SW and we are Yoruba first before any other thing, be it religion or politics.
debolayinka:
Most of the so-called Western leaders have chose to demolish the standards set by the founding political fathers, by selling themselves to useless Fulanis just because of greed.
I doubt if all our cocoa, kolanut, cotton, cassava, plantain, sugarcane, etc, farms will not be given to the Fulanis by these demonic Fulani slaves (APC governors) who just want to be faithful to Buhari irrespective of whether it amounts to better welfare for their people.
Re: Say No To Cattle Colonies In The West! by olureignforever: 8:44am On Jan 20, 2018
Sprumbabafather:

Our major problem in south west is IPOB, we are voting Buharri in 2019, grin

You can say that to tribal Bigots like you. Next time don't enter my comment.
Re: Say No To Cattle Colonies In The West! by ipodstinks: 8:47am On Jan 20, 2018
ycat:
The guy is 100% right, truth is bitter but it's time to start saying it out loud.
Which fact? If you want to know averagw yoruba are coward, let the fulanis attack cities and not one farmer on his farm. I see fulani as coward, i did not see any boldness in them. If they are bold enough, they should attack the main cities in broad day light and see what happens. Ife issue will be child's play.

1 Like

Re: Say No To Cattle Colonies In The West! by Nobody: 8:48am On Jan 20, 2018
Hardhewhaley:

cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Say No To Cattle Colonies In The West! by Sprumbabafather: 8:52am On Jan 20, 2018
ipodstinks:
Which fact? If you want to know averagw yoruba are coward, let the fulanis attack cities and not one farmer on his farm. I see fulani as coward, i did not see any boldness in them. If they are bold enough, they should attack the main cities in broad day light and see what happens. Ife issue will be child's play.

In broad day light? Do you need electricity to fight the fulanis attack at night? I will inform IKEDC to keep the light steady grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say No To Cattle Colonies In The West! by Sprumbabafather: 8:54am On Jan 20, 2018
debolayinka:

Don't you think islamm is to blame for them not upholding the yoruba race?
Re: Say No To Cattle Colonies In The West! by ycat: 9:03am On Jan 20, 2018
Yoruba are cowards in more ways than one. Fulani know better than to attack a city yet because they don't have the number to successfully carry that out and don't want the country to break so what they can do is what they are doing at the moment, killing you one by one and sending fears to your hearts and minds. Aren't farmers already dead if they can't go about their means of livelihoods? Fulani have been killing people all over the place and are still allowed to pass through the areas, that's cowardice my dear. The Lagos ports are completely taken over by northerners because Yoruba are cowards. Yoruba can't stick to their gun and demand 13% like Niger delta from what is made from the ports cos of cowardice. Yoruba are the only large ethic group that can be provoked and killed on their soil all because of cowardice. It's only Yoruba who don't support their own when bullied or attacked by outsiders. Just like the real cowards that we are, we suck up to our adversaries a lot. Yoruba are good people but cowards no doubt.
ipodstinks:

2 Likes

Re: Say No To Cattle Colonies In The West! by debolayinka(m): 9:03am On Jan 20, 2018
ycat:
This is not Apc/Pdp thread, this is about SW and we are Yoruba first before any other thing, be it religion or politics.

I didn't intend to go political too. But let us be sincere with ourselves, the only south west governor that has curbed Fulani excesses is Fayose, even though they have struck in Ondo and Ogun, I'm still yet to see any reactions (if there were any) from the governors of these states.
What else do you think is responsible for this if not political allegiance?
Re: Say No To Cattle Colonies In The West! by debolayinka(m): 9:06am On Jan 20, 2018
Sprumbabafather:

Don't you think islamm is to blame for them not upholding the yoruba race?

Religion may or may not have a place in their actions. I really won't say much about that.
Re: Say No To Cattle Colonies In The West! by Sprumbabafather: 9:11am On Jan 20, 2018
debolayinka:

Religion may or may not have a place in their actions. I really won't say much about that.

Alright, but I wonder what will turn a lively tribe into a bunch of pussy cats?
Re: Say No To Cattle Colonies In The West! by ycat: 9:19am On Jan 20, 2018
Fayose has done something good whether politics or not and those still quite could be because of politics too, this is where we the people come in about how we choose our leaders. At the time we chose Buhari, he was the better of the two according to what we had at the time. Now I don't think he should run again but who do we have right now?
debolayinka:

I didn't intend to go political too. But let us be sincere with ourselves, the only south west governor that has curbed Fulani excesses is Fayose, even though they have struck in Ondo and Ogun, I'm still yet to see any reactions (if there were any) from the governors of these states.
What else do you think is responsible for this if not political allegiance?
Re: Say No To Cattle Colonies In The West! by ipodstinks: 9:54am On Jan 20, 2018
[s]
ycat:
Yoruba are cowards in more ways than one. Fulani know better than to attack a city yet because they don't have the number to successfully carry that out and don't want the country to break so what they can do is what they are doing at the moment, killing you one by one and sending fears to your hearts and minds. Aren't farmers already dead if they can't go about their means of livelihoods? Fulani have been killing people all over the place and are still allowed to pass through the areas, that's cowardice my dear. The Lagos ports are completely taken over by northerners because Yoruba are cowards. Yoruba can't stick to their gun and demand 13% like Niger delta from what is made from the ports cos of cowardice. Yoruba are the only large ethic group that can be provoked and killed on their soil all because of cowardice. It's only Yoruba who don't support their own when bully or attacked by outsiders. Yoruba are good people but cowards no doubt.
[/s]Think you are not in this world when a group of youth went on rampage in ondo state and attack fulani commity, killing scores of them after an attack on a farmer in ero village near akure. Like i said, until they attack the main cities n not one mere farmer on his farm and old people. Also if they are bold enough, they should not attack people sleeping in the middle of the night that are unprepared. It then we will know how bold they are. Like i said, i see them as coward.

1 Like

Re: Say No To Cattle Colonies In The West! by ycat: 10:02am On Jan 20, 2018
My own is, we need to start telling ourselves home truth sha!
ipodstinks:
[s][/s]Think you are not in this world when a group of youth went on rampage in ondo state and attack fulani commity, killing scores of them after an attack on a farmer in ero village near akure. Like i said, until they attack the main cities n not one mere farmer on his farm and old people. Also if they are bold enough, they should not attack people sleeping in the middle of the night that are unprepared. It then we will know how bold they are. Like i said, i see them as coward.

1 Like

Re: Say No To Cattle Colonies In The West! by Switruth: 10:47am On Jan 20, 2018
ipodstinks:
Thought you have been wailing that yoruba vots not the one that won it for buhari, are you this confused?
You need help... tribalism don chop your brain.... I wish you know my tribe. Swine...
Re: Say No To Cattle Colonies In The West! by ipodstinks: 11:06am On Jan 20, 2018
Switruth:
You need help... tribalism don chop your brain.... I wish you know my tribe. Swine...
Not interested in knowing your tribe dimwit.

2 Likes

Re: Say No To Cattle Colonies In The West! by ezegold4we: 11:12am On Jan 20, 2018
this topic should be left only for the cowards from western nigeria called the Yorubas,

i hate that tribe with uncontrollable passion

1 Like

Re: Say No To Cattle Colonies In The West! by stanluiz(m): 11:22am On Jan 20, 2018
Sprumbabafather:
Our major problem in the south west is not Fulanis, we are more afraid of the peaceful ways of Igbos who wants to leave Nigeria.

Fulanis can decimate us and take over the land but we must say no to Ibos living and doing peaceful business in Lagos grin

Gbam!!! Their problem is the iPods that are doing business in lagos. Pathetic

1 Like

Re: Say No To Cattle Colonies In The West! by Vado(m): 11:51am On Jan 20, 2018
All Southwest governors except Fayose are morons and a bunch of sellouts on this on.
Re: Say No To Cattle Colonies In The West! by CSTR2: 11:53am On Jan 20, 2018
If not the SW,then where?

Afterall, the rest of the south are children of hate. Only the yorubas are kind and accomodating.
Re: Say No To Cattle Colonies In The West! by bloodmoneyspita: 1:16pm On Jan 20, 2018
ooni of ife throne will soon come to an end.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Grand Conspiracy Within INEC That Must Be Resisted By True Democrats! / The Greatest Insult To Nigerians Is PDP Seeking Return To Power —archbishop Step / Nigerian Man Messaged Donald Trump - See Their Hilarious Conversation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.