Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,388 members, 7,808,373 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

Michigan Man Who Lives With Three Sex Dolls: His “wife” And Two “mistresses - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Michigan Man Who Lives With Three Sex Dolls: His “wife” And Two “mistresses (91445 Views)

Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Still Lives With His Family? / Man Lives With His 2 Big-sized Girlfriends, Wants Them To Gain More Weight (pix) / I Was Caught By My Two Mistresses While On Bleep Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michigan Man Who Lives With Three Sex Dolls: His “wife” And Two “mistresses by sircrabo: 1:44pm On Jan 20, 2018
So you mean he has six dedicated Pussy?
three living and three un living things

He even looks like a psycho

2 Likes

Re: Michigan Man Who Lives With Three Sex Dolls: His “wife” And Two “mistresses by LotusFan: 3:20pm On Jan 20, 2018
What can I say...the guy must have gone through a lot in the hands of women.

Take heart bro...

1 Like

Re: Michigan Man Who Lives With Three Sex Dolls: His “wife” And Two “mistresses by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 20, 2018
kimbraa:
But the same synthetic can't fill the emotional void a human would.

babe.. it is mostly a physical thing for men - imagination is a wonderful miracle you know grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michigan Man Who Lives With Three Sex Dolls: His “wife” And Two “mistresses by rossychik(f): 6:00pm On Jan 20, 2018
DaddyKross:
Lol this one pass me ooh cheesy.

Okay okay, i confess. Our women cannot be replaced by these plastics sad

#IstandWithOurWomen sad
lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Michigan Man Who Lives With Three Sex Dolls: His “wife” And Two “mistresses by mu2sa2: 6:15pm On Jan 20, 2018
Madness! Don't be surprised if you hear that these madmen have started to have "an affair" with each others sex dolls. That takes the madness to full cycle.

1 Like

Re: Michigan Man Who Lives With Three Sex Dolls: His “wife” And Two “mistresses by uchemac2: 6:18pm On Jan 20, 2018
grin grin grin
DaddyKross:
Lol this one pass me ooh cheesy.

Okay okay, i confess. Our women cannot be replaced by these plastics sad

#IstandWithOurWomen sad
Re: Michigan Man Who Lives With Three Sex Dolls: His “wife” And Two “mistresses by uchemac2: 6:18pm On Jan 20, 2018
Check out the real meaning of science student by Olamide grin grin grin >>> https://instagram.com/p/BeLZmJ9HHlU/
Re: Michigan Man Who Lives With Three Sex Dolls: His “wife” And Two “mistresses by MrMystrO(m): 9:16pm On Jan 20, 2018
Billyonaire:
This is not just about sex, but sex is the catalyst that will popularize and domesticate these bionic entities that we will be creating. The best we can do is to accept to integrate AI, text-to-voice translation apps for the dolls to read the news every morning for us, then integrate the Alarm clock system to wake us up, and also the reminder for our dolls or avatars to to remind us of our events.

Then we will use brain-machine interface to design the mind control module, then our robots will start mowing our lawns, washing our cars and even cleaning the floors. We will have to finally transfer part of our consciousness to these robots and design a plane of existence for them, develop a level of sentience to the organs and final stage will be DNA sequencing and programming and GBAM, we have become their Gods and they will be wondering....

#What is the purpose of our lives ?

Welcome to the New World, a New Earth where Human Beings will be phased out and our consciousness will now be integrated into bionic systems that can survive for thousands of years without damage, cos we have destroyed the Earth Ecosystem, so we must face the extinction of our own bodily design technology and our Soul will soon dwell in plastics. That is where we are headed, and soon, we will find the foolishness in worship.

Truth is stranger than Science-Fiction.

I'm with you on this one. This is not far from the truth.

1 Like

Re: Michigan Man Who Lives With Three Sex Dolls: His “wife” And Two “mistresses by omocalabar(m): 9:37pm On Jan 20, 2018
why be say na gels dey first comment for any "sex doll" topic?
Re: Michigan Man Who Lives With Three Sex Dolls: His “wife” And Two “mistresses by Rich4god(m): 9:39pm On Jan 20, 2018
olasaad:

Lol better than to marry real woman.

Now to the topic this is what our Nig men want but most of them are broke
na wa o... Why is everything about been broke...

All these been broke that ladies shout upandan is d reasons most guys attack ladies at any slightest opportunity.

1 Like

Re: Michigan Man Who Lives With Three Sex Dolls: His “wife” And Two “mistresses by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 20, 2018
I JUST WAN SQUEEZE THE BBOOBIE TO KNOW HOW E FEEL

1 Like

Re: Michigan Man Who Lives With Three Sex Dolls: His “wife” And Two “mistresses by freshkpomo(m): 9:42pm On Jan 20, 2018
nairaland is promoting this poo,and many of you are applauding...

2 Likes

Re: Michigan Man Who Lives With Three Sex Dolls: His “wife” And Two “mistresses by bedspread: 9:44pm On Jan 20, 2018
40Year Old Chronic Son of Beliah.....
From his looks u know who he is...

1 Like

Re: Michigan Man Who Lives With Three Sex Dolls: His “wife” And Two “mistresses by omooajisnooni: 9:44pm On Jan 20, 2018
This is free madness
end time sign noni
Re: Michigan Man Who Lives With Three Sex Dolls: His “wife” And Two “mistresses by jmoore(m): 9:45pm On Jan 20, 2018
The madness started with homosexuality, evolved to bestiality, now this.

Maybe, he was born that way, according to Ndi ara!!

1 Like

Re: Michigan Man Who Lives With Three Sex Dolls: His “wife” And Two “mistresses by Memyselfu2009(m): 9:49pm On Jan 20, 2018
Rubbish wasted sperm
Re: Michigan Man Who Lives With Three Sex Dolls: His “wife” And Two “mistresses by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 20, 2018
I'd rather keep an ugly,raving,psychotic woman in the crib than these plastics . I like to 'find trouble' from my woman. No matter how these toys arr wired and configured to mimick humans, it can't come close to the real real. Soul to soul is it. That's the way we are wired. Artificial intelligence sure has a limit. Strictly prohibited in the bedroom. I am not a robot.
Re: Michigan Man Who Lives With Three Sex Dolls: His “wife” And Two “mistresses by shumuel(m): 9:50pm On Jan 20, 2018
pocohantas:

How can I be bothered about billions of men in the world?
Or millions of men in Nigeria.

I'm concerned with just one man, and our attraction is more than sex. It's a void dollie babie can't fill. We gat no worries with each other. The topic and it's ensuing reactions can be funny though cheesy

@bolded, so you know this but decided to be paranoid over Sexdoll threads,, why you come carry am for head now ?

Please stop commenting on sexdoll topics like you life depends on it, you should know it is all but a joke, everyone just catching fun.
Re: Michigan Man Who Lives With Three Sex Dolls: His “wife” And Two “mistresses by Daeylar(f): 9:50pm On Jan 20, 2018
vertueptime:

Lol its not about replacing them, its just like u threatening ur wife if she doesnt behave ul marry a second wife, she knows u can afford it but the fear will make her behave, so with this ladies will start begging for sex since that mostly all they bring to d table.

You just told the truth about why men like you want sex dolls, and just gave more reasons to avoid men like you,
You are looking for women with low self esteem you men can control, and treat anyhow, imagine, I will marry a second wife as a threat to make your wife behave is normal behavior to you guys,
Disgusting.

Honestly, I just wish women will avoid men with this kind of mindset.

6 Likes

Re: Michigan Man Who Lives With Three Sex Dolls: His “wife” And Two “mistresses by bashirbabatunde: 9:50pm On Jan 20, 2018
Hector09:
Thou its very cost but i admire this aluwanttoot nd its better than joining vaseline crew, if i sell land i go buy am
u want to sell family land to buy sex doll?olori ebi,watch out!
Re: Michigan Man Who Lives With Three Sex Dolls: His “wife” And Two “mistresses by AreaFada2: 9:51pm On Jan 20, 2018
earthsync:
where the people wey de shout #istandwithsexdolls see ya fellow brother

Nothing wrong with they guy. Not worse than women coming into emergency department with all sorts of womanliness stuck inside their womanliness. cheesy grin

So called "normal" people in their world have "weirder" eccentricities than the guy. Check out his bookshelves. Obviously educated it seems.

1 Like

Re: Michigan Man Who Lives With Three Sex Dolls: His “wife” And Two “mistresses by antsut(m): 9:52pm On Jan 20, 2018
kimbraa:

Yeah! I like a nag! cool
kimbraa:

Yeah! I like a nag!
Re: Michigan Man Who Lives With Three Sex Dolls: His “wife” And Two “mistresses by pocohantas(f): 9:53pm On Jan 20, 2018
shumuel:

@bolded, so you know this but decided to be paranoid over Sexdoll threads,, why you come carry am for head now ?

Please stop commenting on sexdoll topics like you life depends on it, you should know it is all but a joke, everyone just catching fun.

Oh please!

Weren't guys commenting too? why did they carry it on their head?

Is it you guys that will decide how ladies here comment on threads? If they don't comment, you'll say they're running away from truth, they comment...you say they're pained.

Gerrarahere mehn!

5 Likes

Re: Michigan Man Who Lives With Three Sex Dolls: His “wife” And Two “mistresses by Worksunlimited: 9:54pm On Jan 20, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
One day the doll will talk and you will run away

That doll must have been sent to the person by his village people..
Re: Michigan Man Who Lives With Three Sex Dolls: His “wife” And Two “mistresses by alklas(m): 9:55pm On Jan 20, 2018
There's notin to enjoy there

1 Like

Re: Michigan Man Who Lives With Three Sex Dolls: His “wife” And Two “mistresses by cbrass(m): 9:55pm On Jan 20, 2018
pocohantas:

An average Nigerian man marries a wife to cook, clean, submit, respect him and his family, love, support, procreate, massage his ego, entertain his friends, keep him company...etc. Not to sit in one place, while he arranges the whole house, bathe and dress you. He still has to recharge you and clean you up after sex.

An average Nigerian man would never do the above for a woman except it's juju. It would take shift in his brain to do it for a doll.
That shift is what the guy in that video is experiencing grin
It's more than a doll to him, I addressed it from that POV.

But all those things u listed above, only few women, very very few ladies do that

1 Like

Re: Michigan Man Who Lives With Three Sex Dolls: His “wife” And Two “mistresses by Mimee803: 9:56pm On Jan 20, 2018
Which one is all this sex this sex that... cry can't they please make a robot housekeeper/nanny, something useful abeg!

1 Like

Re: Michigan Man Who Lives With Three Sex Dolls: His “wife” And Two “mistresses by alklas(m): 9:56pm On Jan 20, 2018
Notin 2 enjoy there Stop deceiving ur sef
Re: Michigan Man Who Lives With Three Sex Dolls: His “wife” And Two “mistresses by vertueptime: 9:56pm On Jan 20, 2018
Daeylar:

You just told the truth about why men like you want sex dolls, and just gave more reasons to avoid men like you,
You are looking for women with low self esteem you men can control, and treat anyhow, imagine, I will marry a second wife as a threat to make your wife behave is normal behavior to you guys,
Disgusting.

Honestly, I just wish women will avoid men with this kind of mindset.

Lol i think dolls are taking ur place thats y ur talking like this with so much anger and disgust, better fix ur attitude or else girls like u will as useless as fart
Re: Michigan Man Who Lives With Three Sex Dolls: His “wife” And Two “mistresses by Kotodoctor: 9:57pm On Jan 20, 2018
vertueptime:

Lol its not about replacing them, its just like u threatening ur wife if she doesnt behave ul marry a second wife, she knows u can afford it but the fear will make her behave, so with this ladies will start begging for sex since that mostly all they bring to d table.

I rebuke that spirit in you in Jesus name!

Gods own creature you dare compare to a plastic.

I rebuke that spirit.
Re: Michigan Man Who Lives With Three Sex Dolls: His “wife” And Two “mistresses by tunezvic(m): 9:58pm On Jan 20, 2018
The thing is not even flexible.. God forbid.
Re: Michigan Man Who Lives With Three Sex Dolls: His “wife” And Two “mistresses by shumuel(m): 9:59pm On Jan 20, 2018
pocohantas:

Oh please!

Weren't guys commenting too? why did they carry it on their head?

For Jokes, i expected you should know that

Is it you guys that will decide how ladies here comment on threads? If they don't comment, you'll say they're running away from truth, they comment...you say they're pained.

Gerrarahere mehn!

Lol grin This is not just ''Commenting'' you are sounding too serious, which is a sign of fear, and of what if i may ask ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Girl's Explanation After Boyfriend Caught Her In Bed With Another Man / Ladies Fight Over A Guy In LAGBUS Enroute Ojota To CMS (photos) / Natse Jemide: Hottest Guy In Nigeria Right Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.