Stats: 3,143,382 members, 7,781,069 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:23 AM

Michigan Man Who Lives With Three Sex Dolls: His “wife” And Two “mistresses - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Michigan Man Who Lives With Three Sex Dolls: His “wife” And Two “mistresses (91399 Views)

Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Still Lives With His Family? / Man Lives With His 2 Big-sized Girlfriends, Wants Them To Gain More Weight (pix) / I Was Caught By My Two Mistresses While On Bleep Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

Re: Michigan Man Who Lives With Three Sex Dolls: His “wife” And Two “mistresses by Daeylar(f): 10:03pm On Jan 20, 2018
vertueptime:

Lol i think dolls are taking ur place thats y ur talking like this with so much anger and disgust, better fix ur attitude or else girls like u will as useless as fart

I will even be happier if men like you go to dolls and never come back to women.

Let women rest from men like you.

You guys don't deserve women.,
See how you (and men of your kind) want to treat a grown human being like she is trash just because she made the mistake of being your wife.
Threatening her that you will get a second wife so that she will behave. Treating her like she is a child,
Disgusting.
Re: Michigan Man Who Lives With Three Sex Dolls: His “wife” And Two “mistresses by Arelyn: 10:03pm On Jan 20, 2018
Guys, videos like this are publicity stunt to get into your head so that they can drive the sales of sex doll upwards. Why didn't we see videos like this some few years back when there was no sex doll in circulation?
Re: Michigan Man Who Lives With Three Sex Dolls: His “wife” And Two “mistresses by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 20, 2018
Sex dolls were invented by angels to save men from the tyranny of women...that's what feminism has caused.

Re: Michigan Man Who Lives With Three Sex Dolls: His “wife” And Two “mistresses by mtngloetiartel: 10:06pm On Jan 20, 2018
DaddyKross:
Lol this one pass me ooh cheesy.

Okay okay, i confess. Our women cannot be replaced by these plastics sad

#IstandWithOurWomen sad
hahahahaha! Lol! Ur case is like those polithiefcian returning to pdp from apc.
Re: Michigan Man Who Lives With Three Sex Dolls: His “wife” And Two “mistresses by vertueptime: 10:08pm On Jan 20, 2018
Daeylar:

I will even be happier if men like you go to dolls and never come back to women.

Let women rest from men like you.

You guys don't deserve women.,
See how you (and men of your kind) want to treat a grown human being like she is trash just because she made the mistake of being your wife.
Threateningly her that you will get a second wife so that she will behave. Treating her like she is a child,
Disgusting.

Anty oooooo, i just gave an example and u are crusifying me, would u prefer me to say he should beat up his wife when shes misbehaving? Or u rather prefer me to say he should slap or insult her? Im being very civilised so u should applaud me, a threat to marry another wife even when he knows he cant afford! Dats all i said,
Re: Michigan Man Who Lives With Three Sex Dolls: His “wife” And Two “mistresses by habsydiamond(m): 10:12pm On Jan 20, 2018
This guy is insane......American with different kind of people with chicken brains
Re: Michigan Man Who Lives With Three Sex Dolls: His “wife” And Two “mistresses by kessler53(m): 10:13pm On Jan 20, 2018
kimbraa:
But the same synthetic can't fill the emotional void a human would.
confirmed,don't mind the LUNATICS that love sex doll,who can boldly say that a SEX DOLL is better than a human being.
A sex doll can't talk,doesn't have an emotion so how can she replace a normal human being.
Re: Michigan Man Who Lives With Three Sex Dolls: His “wife” And Two “mistresses by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jan 20, 2018
Lmao...

Oh well, what the lowlife-deadbeat-loser couldn't achieve in real circumstances, he has achieved dillusionally.

Can this loser approach a lady as hot as his doll in reality?

Any man who even think say recycled plastic can replace a woman's deliciousness needs mental evaluation cos I can guarantee he has one and the half balls.

Now, how will this sex doll twerk or give a man serious lap dance or spread and lick ice cream all over a man or give a man bj in a car or do a quickie in the public restroom or kiss soo passionately?

Lmao... bros, make orna stop to dey deceive ornaselves... men CAN'T do without real-fresh-tight vaginal. Real is real & there is nothing like real.

I rest my case even though i know broke ass men & men with small joysticks won't like this wink

Smh... poor niggas complaining about spending too much on women like say bank dey heaven.

Re: Michigan Man Who Lives With Three Sex Dolls: His “wife” And Two “mistresses by bigtt76(f): 10:18pm On Jan 20, 2018
When are we getting our male sex doll naaaa? This is not fair shaaa cry we need one to curtail all these men who will do you a favor or before and want us to nack dem in return or as an incentive.... God go soon punish dem grin
Re: Michigan Man Who Lives With Three Sex Dolls: His “wife” And Two “mistresses by stanboy28(m): 10:19pm On Jan 20, 2018
albacete:

If oyibo can get married to a Ferris wheel (janglova), then anything is possible.

blood of my landlord shocked shocked

Re: Michigan Man Who Lives With Three Sex Dolls: His “wife” And Two “mistresses by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 20, 2018
Cheating on a sex doll with two other sex dolls, humans are truly insatiable undecided
Re: Michigan Man Who Lives With Three Sex Dolls: His “wife” And Two “mistresses by pocohantas(f): 10:21pm On Jan 20, 2018
cbrass:

But all those things u listed above, only few women, very very few ladies do that

Truth is, values have dropped...both male and female.
And it'll get worse if we don't all advise ourselves. There are good men and women out there. If you're not seeing anyone, check your circle. If you still don't see, check yourself wink

Re: Michigan Man Who Lives With Three Sex Dolls: His “wife” And Two “mistresses by cbrass(m): 10:22pm On Jan 20, 2018
pocohantas:

Truth is, values have dropped...both male and female.
And it'll get worse if we don't all advise ourselves. There are good men and women out there. If you're not seeing anyone, check your circle. If you still don't see, check yourself wink

Why direct the whole thing to me nw wink undecided
Re: Michigan Man Who Lives With Three Sex Dolls: His “wife” And Two “mistresses by selfmade22: 10:25pm On Jan 20, 2018
slay queens & beggars on twitter, dis one na bad market lol
Re: Michigan Man Who Lives With Three Sex Dolls: His “wife” And Two “mistresses by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 20, 2018
Billyonaire:
This is not just about sex, but sex is the catalyst that will popularize and domesticate these bionic entities that we will be creating. The best we can do is to accept to integrate AI, text-to-voice translation apps for the dolls to read the news every morning for us, then integrate the Alarm clock system to wake us up, and also the reminder for our dolls or avatars to to remind us of our events.

Then we will use brain-machine interface to design the mind control module, then our robots will start mowing our lawns, washing our cars and even cleaning the floors. We will have to finally transfer part of our consciousness to these robots and design a plane of existence for them, develop a level of sentience to the organs and final stage will be DNA sequencing and programming and GBAM, we have become their Gods and they will be wondering....

#What is the purpose of our lives ?

Welcome to the New World, a New Earth where Human Beings will be phased out and our consciousness will now be integrated into bionic systems that can survive for thousands of years without damage, cos we have destroyed the Earth Ecosystem, so we must face the extinction of our own bodily design technology and our Soul will soon dwell in plastics. That is where we are headed, and soon, we will find the foolishness in worship.

Truth is stranger than Science-Fiction.

You watch too many syfy movies, the doll brouhaha will die a natural death cause that shyt is just liability, I rather take care of a paralyzed woman, at least it will make both of us happy & God go bless me too

Re: Michigan Man Who Lives With Three Sex Dolls: His “wife” And Two “mistresses by osazsky(m): 10:32pm On Jan 20, 2018
daddy freez would definitely need these sex dolls since he couldn't keep his wife, u divorced ur wife yet have the audacity to question d integrity of those leading multitude, common nuclear family u can't keep mumu, sarki needs this also
Re: Michigan Man Who Lives With Three Sex Dolls: His “wife” And Two “mistresses by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 20, 2018
Arelyn:
Guys, videos like this are publicity stunt to get into your head so that they can drive the sales of sex doll upwards. Why didn't we see videos like this some few years back when there was no sex doll in circulation?

Because there were no sex dolls in circulation then.

Simple.

Re: Michigan Man Who Lives With Three Sex Dolls: His “wife” And Two “mistresses by 2lateBiafra: 10:36pm On Jan 20, 2018
ABA MADE SEX DOLL grin grin grin angry angry

Re: Michigan Man Who Lives With Three Sex Dolls: His “wife” And Two “mistresses by PierreDeFermath(m): 10:40pm On Jan 20, 2018
Chai,see beautiful girls. wish I could have a party with them
Re: Michigan Man Who Lives With Three Sex Dolls: His “wife” And Two “mistresses by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 20, 2018
Nairaland girls have dropped their tones o.

They've stopped insultin' men since this whole sex doll saga started, now they are listin' cookin', cleanin' & emotional companionship as things they can offer us & a sex doll can't abi wetin my eyes dey see up there?

This is powerful. grin

Abeg, tell them we reject them because even after offerin' us 'moral support' as they claim, once the waft of rotten fish from their crotch hits our nostrils, it can jeopardize even Atiku's political ambition.

#WeStandWithSexDolls

Re: Michigan Man Who Lives With Three Sex Dolls: His “wife” And Two “mistresses by PierreDeFermath(m): 10:42pm On Jan 20, 2018
Chai,see beautiful girls. wish I could have a party with them.
sex dolls are actually really nice. they won't smell or have smelly pussy,they won't age,their skin would always look radiant. they mostly have large boobs that turn me on and the boobs won't slack
Re: Michigan Man Who Lives With Three Sex Dolls: His “wife” And Two “mistresses by PierreDeFermath(m): 10:44pm On Jan 20, 2018
Chai,see beautiful girls. wish I could have a 3some with them.
sex dolls are actually really nice. they won't smell or have smelly pussy,they won't age,their skin would always look radiant. they mostly have large boobs that turn me on and the boobs won't slack. too many advantages
Re: Michigan Man Who Lives With Three Sex Dolls: His “wife” And Two “mistresses by degamemaster(m): 10:44pm On Jan 20, 2018
My babe boldly told me this evening to buy a sex doll for myself since I can't hold myself. She's in Nigeria and I'm in Europe. The thing cracked me up really. Lols. ....sex doll ti take over.
Re: Michigan Man Who Lives With Three Sex Dolls: His “wife” And Two “mistresses by godofuck231: 10:45pm On Jan 20, 2018
Look closely, he's a pu**y too
Re: Michigan Man Who Lives With Three Sex Dolls: His “wife” And Two “mistresses by CaptMG: 10:48pm On Jan 20, 2018
[quote author=Hector09 post=64358829]Thou its very cost but i admire this alot nd its better than joining vaseline crew, if i sell land i go buy am[/oquote]

U must be an Ikwerre man
Re: Michigan Man Who Lives With Three Sex Dolls: His “wife” And Two “mistresses by linearity: 10:55pm On Jan 20, 2018
kimbraa:
But the same synthetic can't fill the emotional void a human would.

Online dictionary defines emotion as:...”a natural instinctive state of mind deriving from one's circumstances, mood, or relationships with others”

Based on the interview and the guy’s response it appear that he is emotionally connected, and according to him, the emotional void of loneliness he use go feel are now gone!
Re: Michigan Man Who Lives With Three Sex Dolls: His “wife” And Two “mistresses by Junker007: 10:59pm On Jan 20, 2018
pocohantas:

No prayer has been answered, no prayer was made.

They've always had the option of marrying foreign ladies who are considered more independent, but we know how that ends up. I wonder why anyone will think dolls would suddenly make Nigerian ladies go extinct.

we know but why do ladies feels threatened ?

Re: Michigan Man Who Lives With Three Sex Dolls: His “wife” And Two “mistresses by contactikenna(m): 11:03pm On Jan 20, 2018
look at his hair sef... smh
Re: Michigan Man Who Lives With Three Sex Dolls: His “wife” And Two “mistresses by goodheart02(m): 11:03pm On Jan 20, 2018
DaddyKross:
Lol this one pass me ooh cheesy.

Okay okay, i confess. Our women cannot be replaced by these plastics sad

#IstandWithOurWomen sad

Lol. You don confess abi??

Re: Michigan Man Who Lives With Three Sex Dolls: His “wife” And Two “mistresses by perryy(m): 11:03pm On Jan 20, 2018
Mad men everywhere. He is practically living with three dead bodies. God forbid. No to sleeping with dead bodies.
Re: Michigan Man Who Lives With Three Sex Dolls: His “wife” And Two “mistresses by Mydazz(m): 11:04pm On Jan 20, 2018
If it's an attempt to boost sales of sex dolls then they're definitely doing it wrong cos this thier ambassador looks like a mental case anyway
Re: Michigan Man Who Lives With Three Sex Dolls: His “wife” And Two “mistresses by labake1(f): 11:06pm On Jan 20, 2018
Kolo matter grin
This sex doll will turn some men to fools
Bitter truth

Girl's Explanation After Boyfriend Caught Her In Bed With Another Man / Am I Making A Mistake? / Auntie Remi: "Not All Plus-Sized Ladies Are Lazy In Bed"