Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,874 members, 7,806,497 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

Sh*t Up! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sh*t Up! (832 Views)

Boyfriend Whips Main Chic For Teaming Up With Friends To Be@t Up Side Chic / Wife "Mocks" Dead Husband Who Sh*t Her Face And Killed Himself (pics) / Lady Shares Photo Of Herself With Her Friend Taking A Sh*t Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sh*t Up! by Nobody: 9:57am On Jan 20, 2018
i've really tried to survive this long despite all the bad things I did. 'sh*t up!' she replied

But, some good people die early but i'm 25, hence i've tried. don't forget your children are all alive till now 'sh*t up!' nothing will happen

Things are falling from my hand, i can't bathe, eat or reason well. It's better i go for real. 'sh*t up!' jesus will heal u
Re: Sh*t Up! by Nobody: 10:01am On Jan 20, 2018
this has been my mum's response anytime i say negative things about my life. Hmmm... I don't blame her though. She 'birthed' me
Re: Sh*t Up! by etrange: 10:21am On Jan 20, 2018
What's wrong with you, bro? sad
Re: Sh*t Up! by Nobody: 10:29am On Jan 20, 2018
etrange:

That's how he is, free him , a complaint commissioner is the ideal name for him.
Re: Sh*t Up! by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jan 20, 2018
etrange:
abstruse problems
Re: Sh*t Up! by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jan 20, 2018
Go and check your blood level idiot wànker I wish I knew ur mum I would have told her to lock you up in a room with no service, no Edison and ur hands tied to your legs.

Re: Sh*t Up! by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 20, 2018
FrancisDozie:

That's how he is, free him , a complaint commissioner is the ideal name for him.
have we met before?
Re: Sh*t Up! by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 20, 2018
ceejayx:
Go and check your blood level idiot wànker I wish I knew ur mum I would have told her to lock you up in a room with no service, no Edison and ur hands tied to your legs.
hmm... I assume you read my previous thread
Re: Sh*t Up! by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 20, 2018
EmergencyCase:
hmm... I assume you read my previous thread
What thread? u ain't sick bro..quit being hysterical there are ailments drugs don't cure, change ur lifestyle and see how ur life changes. Start by getting a JOB.
Re: Sh*t Up! by Dacronym(m): 12:09am On Jan 21, 2018
My Brother I constantly think about life myself and I have come to a conclusion

This world is a very bad place to live in and it's getting worse period!

Many non believers and free thinkers (agnostics, atheist etc.) argue that bad things have always been happening there it's just the Population boom In recent decades accompanied with Media and Technology thats making it seem that way but after reasoning like that for a long time I cannot continue to agree and deny the Overwhelming evidence that surrounds us, the woes of the world Today

What is also painful is that all those around me both young and old alike in my Circle majority of whom are religious do not even care

I MAY not have answers but I continue to search

One little advice is reduce the worry and anxiety (worry cannot help rather it worsens) and as lay your hand on little cash go for tests at reliable laboratories
Re: Sh*t Up! by Nobody: 6:48am On Jan 21, 2018
Dacronym:
My Brother I constantly think about life myself and I have come to a conclusion

This world is a very bad place to live in and it's getting worse period!

Many non believers and free thinkers (agnostics, atheist etc.) argue that bad things have always been happening there it's just the Population boom In recent decades accompanied with Media and Technology thats making it seem that way but after reasoning like that for a long time I cannot continue to agree and deny the Overwhelming evidence that surrounds us, the woes of the world Today

What is also painful is that all those around me both young and old alike in my Circle majority of whom are religious do not even care

I MAY not have answers but I continue to search

One little advice is reduce the worry and anxiety (worry cannot help rather it worsens) and as lay your hand on little cash go for tests at reliable laboratories
advice of the year! Thanks man. It's exactly what i plan doing

(1) (Reply)

Food Eaten In Resturants Only Sustain Me For A Short Time,no Matter The Quantity / Chai A Man Just Ruined My Toasting Life ........HELP / What's The Different Between Image,photo And Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.