Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,716 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

Man Marries Lady Impregnated By Another Man. Finds Out After Marriage (Photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Marries Lady Impregnated By Another Man. Finds Out After Marriage (Photos) (69652 Views)

Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test / Twin Sisters Impregnated By Their Mother's Fiancé In Nasarawa, Welcome Babies / 29-Year-Old Mother Of 4 Dies After Abortion, Impregnated By 25-Year-Old Boyfrien (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Marries Lady Impregnated By Another Man. Finds Out After Marriage (Photos) by Obierika(m): 12:35pm On Jan 20, 2018
Terrible development

By the way did the idiot who narrated this story get permission from the parties concerned before publishing their pictures on a public site?
Re: Man Marries Lady Impregnated By Another Man. Finds Out After Marriage (Photos) by SenorFax(m): 12:36pm On Jan 20, 2018
Things dey happen sha
Pregnancy upandan
2018 go sweet ehhn

1 Like

Re: Man Marries Lady Impregnated By Another Man. Finds Out After Marriage (Photos) by Austeeenxx: 12:37pm On Jan 20, 2018
Man, I'm weak.
Re: Man Marries Lady Impregnated By Another Man. Finds Out After Marriage (Photos) by Kaetoh: 12:38pm On Jan 20, 2018
All these for one ugly loose and sil1y bitch of a lady.

1 Like

Re: Man Marries Lady Impregnated By Another Man. Finds Out After Marriage (Photos) by BuhariIstSon: 12:40pm On Jan 20, 2018
Defspecs:
grin

Can you design a logo for MensCabal.com It should be red and black colors mixed have a manly feel
Re: Man Marries Lady Impregnated By Another Man. Finds Out After Marriage (Photos) by sameni123(m): 12:41pm On Jan 20, 2018
kimbraa:
Did they tie rope on your neck to marry her? Just take responsibility for the mistake you made and stop pushing blames like APC.

Ladies are very evil ...the first 2 female comment here did not address the issues of the lady giving the guy a pregnancy that's not his but blaming the guy ...wtf

6 Likes

Re: Man Marries Lady Impregnated By Another Man. Finds Out After Marriage (Photos) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 20, 2018
sameni123:

Ladies are very evil ...the first 2 female comment here did not address the issues of the lady giving the guy a pregnancy that's not his but blaming the guy ...wtf
When you go to buy an item in the market. After taking it home and you realised what you bought is spoilt, who would you blame?...yourself or the person selling the goods?. A sincere answer will do.
Re: Man Marries Lady Impregnated By Another Man. Finds Out After Marriage (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 12:46pm On Jan 20, 2018
Scam everywhere
Re: Man Marries Lady Impregnated By Another Man. Finds Out After Marriage (Photos) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jan 20, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:
Borrow money or take a bank loan to do DNA test if you can't afford it.

ALL men should do it, no exceptions

Forget love, be smart.
is DNA expensive, how much does it goes for.?
Re: Man Marries Lady Impregnated By Another Man. Finds Out After Marriage (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 12:47pm On Jan 20, 2018
makydebbie:
That means you played your match before the wedding abi?
If not you no go fall for this kain thing. I don't still understand how they tied your hands and legs and forced you to marry the woman abi you cannot make decisions for yourself?
Stop this blame game and move on with your life, I think you're even lucky you know about it now. Imagine finding out after 20 years.
In this 21st century, you're doing ritual to "cleanse"?
The way superstition has eaten to people's reasoning has got me almost worried.

They are coming for you.
"Never blame a man, always blame the woman".
This rule above, will guarantee you long life on NL.

That said, the girl and her parents are very deceitful, but the man himself wasn't smart at all. Thank God he found out early, reminds of a NLder that keeps reiterating, "a good percentage of first borns are not for the father".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Marries Lady Impregnated By Another Man. Finds Out After Marriage (Photos) by FroshJaynex(m): 12:52pm On Jan 20, 2018
kimbraa:
Did they tie rope on your neck to marry her? Just take responsibility for the mistake you made and stop pushing blames like APC.
I wonder when all these empty heads will grow some sense, Little wonder the world is ready to replace you all with a sex doll. The time has come! #IStandWithSexDoll.

2 Likes

Re: Man Marries Lady Impregnated By Another Man. Finds Out After Marriage (Photos) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jan 20, 2018
makydebbie:
If not you no go fall for this kain thing. I don't still understand how they tied your hands and legs and forced you to marry the woman abi you cannot make decisions for yourself?
Stop this blame game and move on with your life, I think you're even lucky you know about it now. Imagine finding out after 20 years.

What the hell are you even talking about? So just because he fuccked her means he should be scammed with pregnancy? Take your time o.

5 Likes

Re: Man Marries Lady Impregnated By Another Man. Finds Out After Marriage (Photos) by Rubbiish(m): 12:52pm On Jan 20, 2018
makydebbie:
Despite the long note u wrote, i couldn't find one line u chastise the lady. Even if he slept with her, is it enough reason to deceive the guy into marriage when she know she already had another man's baby in her womb? Small sense as minute as a grain of sand no dey your head...b!tch...

7 Likes

Re: Man Marries Lady Impregnated By Another Man. Finds Out After Marriage (Photos) by Rafsing(f): 12:52pm On Jan 20, 2018
IT CAN ONLY HAPPEN IN IGBOLAND
Re: Man Marries Lady Impregnated By Another Man. Finds Out After Marriage (Photos) by Rubbiish(m): 12:53pm On Jan 20, 2018
Rafsing:
IT CAN ONLY HAPPEN IN IGBOLAND
Shut up!!! sad

1 Like

Re: Man Marries Lady Impregnated By Another Man. Finds Out After Marriage (Photos) by Alphasoar(m): 12:53pm On Jan 20, 2018
bELGIUM OR fAIRLLY Uused! grin grin grin
Re: Man Marries Lady Impregnated By Another Man. Finds Out After Marriage (Photos) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jan 20, 2018
FroshJaynex:
I wonder when all these empty heads will grow some sense, Little wonder the world is ready to replace you all with a sex doll. The time has come! #IStandWithSexDoll.
Common! Get the fùck off my mention. Who cares about what you stand with?. Do I look like your girlfriend?. Like your preeks haven't been replaced with dìldos!.

2 Likes

Re: Man Marries Lady Impregnated By Another Man. Finds Out After Marriage (Photos) by olamil34(m): 12:57pm On Jan 20, 2018
grin angry grin grin

Get the best prices from different stores on quickfinda.com
Re: Man Marries Lady Impregnated By Another Man. Finds Out After Marriage (Photos) by symbianDON(m): 12:57pm On Jan 20, 2018
I'm really lost here o!!!...I'm sorry to say but I think the man is a f.oo.l!! how could the parents have forced him into marrying a lady who was pregnant for someone else? I can't understand it because I'm sure he knew she was already pregnant before the marriage. couldn't he at least have ascertained if the pregnancy was his? let's even assume he married her ignorantly, are the parents still forcing him to remain in the marriage? Na wa for the guy o! until 'their' wife comes home with a set of triplets for him na that time juju go clear comot for im eyes.
Re: Man Marries Lady Impregnated By Another Man. Finds Out After Marriage (Photos) by Rubbiish(m): 12:58pm On Jan 20, 2018
pocohantas:

They are coming for you.

That said, the girl and her parents are very deceitful, but the man himself wasn't smart at all Thank God he found out early, reminds of a NLder that keeps reiterating, "a good percentage of first borns are not for the father".
It is not about blaming the woman or supporting the man
Men are no fools...
We appreciate what is fair & reasonable
Her comment was extremely bias & unreasonable
Does the bold not sound good & fair to u?

2 Likes

Re: Man Marries Lady Impregnated By Another Man. Finds Out After Marriage (Photos) by luminouz(m): 1:06pm On Jan 20, 2018
makydebbie:

I try to imagine ur face looking 'worried' but I crack up everytime at d image I conjure up!
On d OP...his cup of tea really!!

1 Like

Re: Man Marries Lady Impregnated By Another Man. Finds Out After Marriage (Photos) by wendixx(f): 1:09pm On Jan 20, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:

I read this Cuckoo story in a book or heard it in a movie. Can't remember where.

The cuckoo story was shared by the Professor in the movie "3 idiots", when inducting the new students at ICE.
Lovely movie by the way.
Re: Man Marries Lady Impregnated By Another Man. Finds Out After Marriage (Photos) by kbzee11(m): 1:10pm On Jan 20, 2018
Shitt happens, get over it my guy !!!!! undecided

Re: Man Marries Lady Impregnated By Another Man. Finds Out After Marriage (Photos) by OKANGPRECIOUS(m): 1:10pm On Jan 20, 2018
Tessyama1:
A Nigerian man has taken to Twitter to share story of his friend who was forced into marrying his girlfriend who was pregnant for another man.

According to him, the man was even forced by the girl's family to do some fetish sacrifices after the marriage.

The Twitter user wrote;

"A friend got married last year to the pregnant girlfriend not knowing the pregnancy wasn't for him. The girls parents were aware the husband was not responsible for the pregnancy #scandal. The man is being pressured to perform some rituals to cleanse"

He continued;

"They met on July 22 last year and the pregnancy EDD in January 2018. Gestation period is 9 months. She was months pregnant before they met and she still package the pregnancy for the guy. This world is wicked"

The lady has also been in constant communication with the real father of her unborn child while married to the man.

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/01/man-calls-out-lady-whose-family-forced.html

This is pure scandal except I am not seeing clearly. The ultra scan shows that her EDD is 24/4/18 meaning she tool_in in August 2017 while you her in July. You want to Dodge responsibility or no more interested in the marriage there are better ways to do it than this scandal .

I sense you suspect your wife is dating the other man hence your bringing him into your scandal.

Not a judge but talking base on the write up and acan result

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Marries Lady Impregnated By Another Man. Finds Out After Marriage (Photos) by openmine(m): 1:10pm On Jan 20, 2018
Yinxies:
So he met her in July and married her immediately?

What happened to getting to know each other at least 3months? Am sure the pregnancy would have shown...

The story sounds fake
There are people like that in real life....some get married in 2 weeks after seeing each other for the first time without finding out the kind of family he is venturing into or why the lady is in a rush to marry him!
Thats why relationship must be taken seriously in order to know the type of person U want to get committed to!
Re: Man Marries Lady Impregnated By Another Man. Finds Out After Marriage (Photos) by Snow02: 1:10pm On Jan 20, 2018
hard luck man
Re: Man Marries Lady Impregnated By Another Man. Finds Out After Marriage (Photos) by wendixx(f): 1:13pm On Jan 20, 2018
Am I the only one who can see? EDD according to that scan is April 2018, and that is 9 months after the lady met the man.
Therefore he might be responsible for the pregnancy.
Moral: Don't believe everything you see online.

8 Likes

Re: Man Marries Lady Impregnated By Another Man. Finds Out After Marriage (Photos) by AdolfHitlerxXx: 1:14pm On Jan 20, 2018
wendixx:

The cuckoo story was shared by the Professor in the movie "3 idiots", when inducting the new students at ICE.
Lovely movie by the way.

Thanks a lot dearie. It probably was shared in another medium. "3idiots" doesn't sound familiar at all. nice DP. wish to see the rest

1 Like

Re: Man Marries Lady Impregnated By Another Man. Finds Out After Marriage (Photos) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jan 20, 2018
He should define his priorities. If the qualities he admired in her doesn't overwhelm his contempt, he already has a good reason for divorce.

Re: Man Marries Lady Impregnated By Another Man. Finds Out After Marriage (Photos) by makydebbie(f): 1:19pm On Jan 20, 2018
pocohantas:

They are coming for you.

That said, the girl and her parents are very deceitful, but the man himself wasn't smart at all. Thank God he found out early, reminds of a NLder that keeps reiterating, "a good percentage of first borns are not for the father".
Poco you no warn me on time oooo. My mention is currently on fire.

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Marries Lady Impregnated By Another Man. Finds Out After Marriage (Photos) by OKANGPRECIOUS(m): 1:19pm On Jan 20, 2018
[quote author=makydebbie post=64358551]That means you played your match before the wedding abi?
The girl and her parents and deceitful and you can sue them.
The way superstition has eaten to people's reasoning has got me almost worried. [/quote
]

This is pure scandal. The man is gent on soiling that family.

Check no. 13 in the scan result the EDD is 24/4/18 which means she took in in August while they met in July.

He is not tellinging us the real problem.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Slay Queen Poses On Her Mother’s Coffin In Her Grave During Burial In Uganda / Nigerian Couple Clash Over ‘side Chick’, Property (photos) / Dad Sends His Wife Hilarious Photos Everytime She Asks If The Kids Are Okay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.