Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,546 members, 7,801,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:39 PM

Man Marries Lady Impregnated By Another Man. Finds Out After Marriage (Photos) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Marries Lady Impregnated By Another Man. Finds Out After Marriage (Photos) (69630 Views)

Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test / Twin Sisters Impregnated By Their Mother's Fiancé In Nasarawa, Welcome Babies / 29-Year-Old Mother Of 4 Dies After Abortion, Impregnated By 25-Year-Old Boyfrien (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Marries Lady Impregnated By Another Man. Finds Out After Marriage (Photos) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 20, 2018
[quote author=OKANGPRECIOUS post=64363184][/quote]
As at the date of the scan. She was 5 weeks and 4 days gone. Use your head.
Re: Man Marries Lady Impregnated By Another Man. Finds Out After Marriage (Photos) by 2016v2017: 2:53pm On Jan 20, 2018
Viking007:
The story makes no sense. Is the man an imb_ecile that he cant make decisions for himself?
Re: Man Marries Lady Impregnated By Another Man. Finds Out After Marriage (Photos) by Format1: 2:56pm On Jan 20, 2018
Clearly hilarious. .see Udofia's face

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Marries Lady Impregnated By Another Man. Finds Out After Marriage (Photos) by dominique(f): 3:13pm On Jan 20, 2018
OKANGPRECIOUS:

This is pure scandal except I am not seeing clearly. The ultra scan shows that her EDD is 24/4/18 meaning she tool_in in August 2017 while you her in July. You want to Dodge responsibility or no more interested in the marriage there are better ways to do it than this scandal .

I sense you suspect your wife is dating the other man hence your bringing him into your scandal.

Not a judge but talking base on the write up and acan result

God bless you for this. I can't believe no body in the entire front page spotted this. The scan taken in Aug 2017 showed that she was five weeks pregnant then and her EDD is Apr 2018. Now, if he slept with her in July then there is a huge possibility that the pregnancy is his. Even if she got pregnant for someone else, splashing photos and making such scandalous accusations is totally uncalled for.

3 Likes

Re: Man Marries Lady Impregnated By Another Man. Finds Out After Marriage (Photos) by adetes: 3:14pm On Jan 20, 2018
Yes

Re: Man Marries Lady Impregnated By Another Man. Finds Out After Marriage (Photos) by dominique(f): 3:19pm On Jan 20, 2018
angels09:

As at the date of the scan. She was 5 weeks and 4 days gone. Use your head.

Five weeks as at late August, meaning she conceived in July. Go back and read the scan result and use your head.
Re: Man Marries Lady Impregnated By Another Man. Finds Out After Marriage (Photos) by BrotherJesu(m): 3:39pm On Jan 20, 2018
Jst when i tort i have sin it all.
Re: Man Marries Lady Impregnated By Another Man. Finds Out After Marriage (Photos) by Afrocentric: 3:43pm On Jan 20, 2018
Tessyama1:
A Nigerian man has taken to Twitter to share story of his friend who was forced into marrying his girlfriend who was pregnant for another man.

According to him, the man was even forced by the girl's family to do some fetish sacrifices after the marriage.

The Twitter user wrote;

"A friend got married last year to the pregnant girlfriend not knowing the pregnancy wasn't for him. The girls parents were aware the husband was not responsible for the pregnancy #scandal. The man is being pressured to perform some rituals to cleanse"

He continued;

"They met on July 22 last year and the pregnancy EDD in January 2018. Gestation period is 9 months. She was months pregnant before they met and she still package the pregnancy for the guy. This world is wicked"

The lady has also been in constant communication with the real father of her unborn child while married to the man.

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/01/man-calls-out-lady-whose-family-forced.html

they must be Urhobo
Re: Man Marries Lady Impregnated By Another Man. Finds Out After Marriage (Photos) by Honestagbons(m): 3:44pm On Jan 20, 2018
Na.wo oh,another man child, grin grin grin grin grin grin ok oh,ur dey come for cona
Re: Man Marries Lady Impregnated By Another Man. Finds Out After Marriage (Photos) by Zanas: 3:46pm On Jan 20, 2018
Yinxies:
So he met her in July and married her immediately?

What happened to getting to know each other at least 3months? Am sure the pregnancy would have shown...

The story sounds fake
They might have had a one night stand and the next thing, she's claiming to be pregnant for him and he then decides to go ahead and marry her
Re: Man Marries Lady Impregnated By Another Man. Finds Out After Marriage (Photos) by Zanas: 3:49pm On Jan 20, 2018
dominique:

God bless you for this. I can't believe no body in the entire front page spotted this. The scan taken in Aug 2017 showed that she was five weeks pregnant then and her EDD is Apr 2018. Now, if he slept with her in July then there is a huge possibility that the pregnancy is his. Even if she got pregnant for someone else, splashing photos and making such scandalous accusations is totally uncalled for.
Read the story very well, it was the parents of the girl who broke the news when they demanded he do a cleansing ritual to avoid repercussions
Re: Man Marries Lady Impregnated By Another Man. Finds Out After Marriage (Photos) by BecomeALandLord(m): 3:49pm On Jan 20, 2018
lefulefu:
Endtime parents with their endtime pregnant daughte.sometimes u have To be a man and stand ur ground when u feel something that is being done is not right then speak ur mind and hold ur ground. The man must be very timid and weak and allow the girl and her parents manipulate him. This is how timid and weak minded men allow themselves to be used. Better u call for divorce b4 the girl and her parents go kill u.

You are 10,000% on point!!

I comot cap for you sir!!!

It couldnt have been said better.

Blessings fall on you.

1 Like

Re: Man Marries Lady Impregnated By Another Man. Finds Out After Marriage (Photos) by stanliwise(m): 4:10pm On Jan 20, 2018
lefulefu:
Endtime parents with their endtime pregnant daughte.sometimes u have To be a man and stand ur ground when u feel something that is being done is not right then speak ur mind and hold ur ground. The man must be very timid and weak and allow the girl and her parents manipulate him. This is how timid and weak minded men allow themselves to be used. Better u call for divorce b4 the girl and her parents go kill u.
The fell to it probably because he too has slept with the girl.
Re: Man Marries Lady Impregnated By Another Man. Finds Out After Marriage (Photos) by stanliwise(m): 4:13pm On Jan 20, 2018
BecomeALandLord:

You are 10,000% on point!!

I comot cap for you sir!!!

It couldnt have been said better.

Blessings fall on you.
The guy didn't mention that he didn't sleep with the girl before the allegation. so let's think deep and not draw conclusions that he was weak. he acted based on the thought that his fornication has caught up with him.
Re: Man Marries Lady Impregnated By Another Man. Finds Out After Marriage (Photos) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 20, 2018
stanliwise:
The fell to it probably because he too has slept with the girl.
he ought to know to if he"s the one responsible or not frm the time he slept with her to the time she got pregnant.except both him and the other guy were having unprotected sex with her the same time.anyway he"s still naive.
Re: Man Marries Lady Impregnated By Another Man. Finds Out After Marriage (Photos) by stanliwise(m): 4:45pm On Jan 20, 2018
lefulefu:

he ought to know to if he"s the one responsible or not frm the time he slept with her to the time she got pregnant.except both him and the other guy were having unprotected sex with her the same time.anyway he"s still naive.
may be...who knows?
we can only say what we know.
Re: Man Marries Lady Impregnated By Another Man. Finds Out After Marriage (Photos) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 20, 2018
stanliwise:
may be...who knows?
we can only say what we know.
its a crazy story and funny at the same time anyway

1 Like

Re: Man Marries Lady Impregnated By Another Man. Finds Out After Marriage (Photos) by tomdon(m): 4:56pm On Jan 20, 2018
Which kind of useless super story is this
Was there no courtship or what is the force about marrying an already pregnant woman??
Re: Man Marries Lady Impregnated By Another Man. Finds Out After Marriage (Photos) by AreaFada2: 5:02pm On Jan 20, 2018
Benjom:
That's terrible undecided

No need to organise conference. Simply walk away boy cool
Nothing new here.

About 35% of firstborn kids do not belong to supposed dad and 25% do not belong to supposed dad. The preggy was just a bit too advanced before they met. Had he met her earlier and suppose she was sleeping with both men, he wouldn't have suspected anything.
Re: Man Marries Lady Impregnated By Another Man. Finds Out After Marriage (Photos) by XX01(f): 5:04pm On Jan 20, 2018
I don't know where people get the impression that pregnancy is 9months. Pregnancy is 40/42 weeks which is 10months.

2 Likes

Re: Man Marries Lady Impregnated By Another Man. Finds Out After Marriage (Photos) by evanso6226(f): 5:18pm On Jan 20, 2018
RentedReality:
This story reminds me of a Cuckoo

A Cuckoo is a bird that lays its eggs in the nest of other birds by producing eggs of identical colors and size to the host

This deceives the host to rear the infiltrator as it's own

You know the worst part?

When it grows, it ejects the original off-springs just to get more food because of it's size

This would have been you

Thanks for this....
Re: Man Marries Lady Impregnated By Another Man. Finds Out After Marriage (Photos) by mechanics(m): 5:34pm On Jan 20, 2018
hmmmm, wickedness.
Re: Man Marries Lady Impregnated By Another Man. Finds Out After Marriage (Photos) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 20, 2018
domi.nique:

Five weeks as at late August, meaning she conceived in July. Go back and read the scan result and use your head.
Seun lalasticlala this is your mod. I hereby report her to you
Re: Man Marries Lady Impregnated By Another Man. Finds Out After Marriage (Photos) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 20, 2018
Zanas:

Read the story very well, it was the parents of the girl who broke the news when they demanded he do a cleansing ritual to avoid repercussions
Ignore her.

1 Like

Re: Man Marries Lady Impregnated By Another Man. Finds Out After Marriage (Photos) by kinguwem: 5:50pm On Jan 20, 2018
dominique:

The guy is very irresponsible. Had unprotected sex with a lady, got her pregnant & wants to deny the pregnancy.
The lady is most likely an Ibibio woman from Akwa Ibom. There is nothing like fetish cleansing with a goat. Usually if a lady is pregnant before marriage, the suitor gives the father of the lady a goat to calm him down for having canal knowledge of his daughter before marriage.
The guy is not wise. He needs to do a DNA test when the baby has been delivered to prove his point.

3 Likes

Re: Man Marries Lady Impregnated By Another Man. Finds Out After Marriage (Photos) by iswallker(m): 6:03pm On Jan 20, 2018
Buh u enjoyed greasing the place nah....

shocked
Re: Man Marries Lady Impregnated By Another Man. Finds Out After Marriage (Photos) by Bayozomomamae: 6:56pm On Jan 20, 2018
I tell u sex doll is d best option am still waiting for d London use
Re: Man Marries Lady Impregnated By Another Man. Finds Out After Marriage (Photos) by Bayozomomamae: 6:57pm On Jan 20, 2018
I tell u sex doll is d best option am still waiting for d London use abi aba made
Re: Man Marries Lady Impregnated By Another Man. Finds Out After Marriage (Photos) by nbisi: 7:13pm On Jan 20, 2018
I'm highly disappointed by u n ur frd. From your write up and scan result you posted dont you think both of you r funny? Ur frd had unprotected sex with the young lady n put her in family way, so who do u want to leave her for? u r not serious n u know wot...u must marry her...stupid boy
Re: Man Marries Lady Impregnated By Another Man. Finds Out After Marriage (Photos) by djmadridal: 7:30pm On Jan 20, 2018
Benefit of "No sex before marriage"
You would not had been tied!

1 Like

Re: Man Marries Lady Impregnated By Another Man. Finds Out After Marriage (Photos) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 20, 2018
Funnily, the translation of the mystery boyfriend's name is "I have not offended them o"

The girls parents right now:

1 Like

Re: Man Marries Lady Impregnated By Another Man. Finds Out After Marriage (Photos) by Dearlord(m): 7:51pm On Jan 20, 2018
makydebbie:
That means you played your match before the wedding abi?
If not you no go fall for this kain thing. I don't still understand how they tied your hands and legs and forced you to marry the woman abi you cannot make decisions for yourself?
The girl and her parents and deceitful and you can sue them.
Stop this blame game and move on with your life, I think you're even lucky you know about it now. Imagine finding out after 20 years.
In this 21st century, you're doing ritual to "cleanse"?
The way superstition has eaten to people's reasoning has got me almost worried.

You have said it all but your last paragraph had discredited u. learn to stay within your boundaries.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Slay Queen Poses On Her Mother’s Coffin In Her Grave During Burial In Uganda / Nigerian Couple Clash Over ‘side Chick’, Property (photos) / Dad Sends His Wife Hilarious Photos Everytime She Asks If The Kids Are Okay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.