Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,869 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

Everyother Man Should Choose Sex Dolls And Leave The Natural Toto For Me Oo(pics - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Everyother Man Should Choose Sex Dolls And Leave The Natural Toto For Me Oo(pics (2804 Views)

Shinedu And Shuqudi Don Land Oo (pics) / Ghanainan Beautiful girl Displays Her Fat Toto For people to see -watch Video / Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Everyother Man Should Choose Sex Dolls And Leave The Natural Toto For Me Oo(pics by Nobody: 10:31am On Jan 20, 2018
I have been laughing my ass out since this madness of sex dolls started trending. I'm not here to school anybody on the devilish and anti-human motives behind the creation of sex dolls.

But all I can say, if you all choose a sex doll, fine. I'll have all the natural flesh to myself. I won't mind being the last man standing, keeping the cycle of humanity going.

So ladies, if your boyfriend dumps you for a sex doll, come to me but purely for procreation and nothing else.

Sex dolls and their progenitors will never have an upper hand over fresh and fleshy toto, not when I'm here.

Oya oo. Start contacting me biko. angry

3 Likes

Re: Everyother Man Should Choose Sex Dolls And Leave The Natural Toto For Me Oo(pics by DarkMagic(m): 10:34am On Jan 20, 2018
cheesy
Ha
When they are dildoes grin grin
Re: Everyother Man Should Choose Sex Dolls And Leave The Natural Toto For Me Oo(pics by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 20, 2018
DarkMagic:
cheesy
Ha
When they are dildoes grin grin
Which Love Machine

Can never be like a fleshy peni3
Re: Everyother Man Should Choose Sex Dolls And Leave The Natural Toto For Me Oo(pics by makydebbie(f): 10:36am On Jan 20, 2018

So ladies, if your boyfriend dumps you for a sex doll,

Then ladies, something is not right. And it means it was only sex you were bringing to the table and you need revaluation.
Re: Everyother Man Should Choose Sex Dolls And Leave The Natural Toto For Me Oo(pics by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 20, 2018
makydebbie:

Then ladies, something is not right. And it means it was only sex you were bringing to the table and you need revaluation.
You didn't read where I said for procreation purposes only.

With sex dolls, procreation is bound to suffer
Re: Everyother Man Should Choose Sex Dolls And Leave The Natural Toto For Me Oo(pics by makydebbie(f): 10:39am On Jan 20, 2018
FortifiedCity:
You didn't read where I said for procreation purposes only.

With sex dolls, procreation is bound to suffer
No, I'm not talking based on what you wrote there.
Re: Everyother Man Should Choose Sex Dolls And Leave The Natural Toto For Me Oo(pics by donstan18: 10:40am On Jan 20, 2018
makydebbie:

What if you are bringing other things but wasn't giving him sex the way he wants it?
Re: Everyother Man Should Choose Sex Dolls And Leave The Natural Toto For Me Oo(pics by FvckShiT(m): 10:41am On Jan 20, 2018
grin cheesy
With sexdolls, you can get blòwjobs any fùcking time you wan em wink
Re: Everyother Man Should Choose Sex Dolls And Leave The Natural Toto For Me Oo(pics by makydebbie(f): 10:45am On Jan 20, 2018
donstan18:

What if you are bringing other things but wasn't giving him sex the way he wants it?

Then he'll be very stupid and ungrateful to go for a sex doll.
Re: Everyother Man Should Choose Sex Dolls And Leave The Natural Toto For Me Oo(pics by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 20, 2018
FvckShiT:
grin cheesy
With sexdolls, you can get blòwjobs any fùcking time you wan em wink
And when the engine knocks suddenly, the doll will chop off your peni3
Re: Everyother Man Should Choose Sex Dolls And Leave The Natural Toto For Me Oo(pics by donstan18: 10:49am On Jan 20, 2018
makydebbie:
Then he'll be very stupid and ungrateful to go for a sex doll.

Ungrateful ? shocked

But most ladies see no wrong in seeing their man self-service off, why being mad at dolls?
Re: Everyother Man Should Choose Sex Dolls And Leave The Natural Toto For Me Oo(pics by makydebbie(f): 10:52am On Jan 20, 2018
donstan18:

Ungrateful ? shocked

But most ladies see no wrong in seeing their man self-service off, why being mad at dolls?
Yes ungrateful.

In this context, we're talking about the lady bringing something worthwhile to the table. So should we give him an accolade or something? I don't get. Sexual compatibility is key, so without sex dolls how has he been coping? He's ungrateful jare.

Most ladies? Uh I don't know about that and I can't say. But seeing my man self-service off seems like a slap to my face. It's very easy for men to cum, so when he cannot cum, it looks like my fault.
Re: Everyother Man Should Choose Sex Dolls And Leave The Natural Toto For Me Oo(pics by donstan18: 11:01am On Jan 20, 2018
makydebbie:
Yes ungrateful.

In this context, we're talking about the lady bringing something worthwhile to the table. So should we give him an accolade or something? I don't get. Sexual compatibility is key, so without sex dolls how has he been coping? He's ungrateful jare.

Possibly haven't been coping well, but v'been sexually been in hell without satisfaction, hence tryna keep fidelity might go for a doll is his wife ain't that sexually fit.

makydebbie:

Most ladies? Uh I don't know about that and I can't say. But seeing my man self-service off seems like a slap to my face. It's very easy for men to cum, so when he cannot cum, it looks like my fault.

I quite agree, but what if distance didn't permit you guyz?
Re: Everyother Man Should Choose Sex Dolls And Leave The Natural Toto For Me Oo(pics by makydebbie(f): 11:05am On Jan 20, 2018
donstan18:

Possibly haven't been coping well, but v'been sexually been in hell without satisfaction, hence tryna keep fidelity might go for a doll is his wife ain't that sexually fit.

He should let the person know and possibly break up. Because this seems like cheating and it wouldn't be fair on the lady. What if the lady even thinks she's doing it right?
Sexual compatibility is key, once she's not your type, she's not. Unless ofcos, she's willing to learn and adjust.

I quite agree, but what if distance didn't permit you guyz?

Then I wouldn't take it as my fault. I thought you meant we having sex and bro isn't cumming.
Re: Everyother Man Should Choose Sex Dolls And Leave The Natural Toto For Me Oo(pics by Nobody: 11:09am On Jan 20, 2018
makydebbie:
No, I'm not talking based on what you wrote there.
Okay

Don't worry, if your man goes for a doll, let me know
Re: Everyother Man Should Choose Sex Dolls And Leave The Natural Toto For Me Oo(pics by makydebbie(f): 11:13am On Jan 20, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Okay

Don't worry, if your man goes for a doll, let me know
Lmao. grin
Re: Everyother Man Should Choose Sex Dolls And Leave The Natural Toto For Me Oo(pics by donstan18: 11:14am On Jan 20, 2018
makydebbie:

He should let the person know and possibly break up. Because this seems like cheating and it wouldn't be fair on the lady. What if the lady even thinks she's doing it right?

Sexual compatibility is key, once she's not your type, she's not. Unless ofcos, she's willing to learn and adjust.

Not really driving at the bedmatic skills and experience, i'm scribbling in a situation where the lady doesn't give her man sex anytime he wants it, and her man decided to get a doll.

Would you note that "Ungrateful" ?

makydebbie:

Then I wouldn't take it as my fault. I thought you meant we having sex and bro isn't cumming.

No, I never meant so.

So?, would you condemn the act of getting a doll in such cases? kiss
Re: Everyother Man Should Choose Sex Dolls And Leave The Natural Toto For Me Oo(pics by makydebbie(f): 11:29am On Jan 20, 2018
donstan18:

Not really driving at the bedmatic skills and experience, i'm scribbling in a situation where the lady doesn't give her man sex anytime he wants it, and her man decided to get a doll.

Would you note that "Ungrateful" ?

The man should leave her then, sex doll is cheating.

No, I never meant so.

So?, would you condemn the act of getting a doll in such cases? kiss
I'll left to me. But it's their business if anyone use thier money for a sex doll. As e no concern me wetin I go do? Beat the man?
Re: Everyother Man Should Choose Sex Dolls And Leave The Natural Toto For Me Oo(pics by donstan18: 11:44am On Jan 20, 2018
makydebbie:

The man should leave her then, sex doll is cheating .

Holy smokes!!! grin
Fvck!! grin

What did you just type?

Cheating? grin , can't stop laughing.

makydebbie:

it'll left to me. But it's their business if anyone use thier money for a sex doll. As e no concern me wetin I go do? Beat the man?
grin grin

Sexy dolly doll grin
Re: Everyother Man Should Choose Sex Dolls And Leave The Natural Toto For Me Oo(pics by makydebbie(f): 11:48am On Jan 20, 2018
donstan18:

Holy smokes!!! grin
Fvck!! grin

What did you just type?

Cheating? grin , can't stop laughing.
Selfish should be a better word sef.

grin grin

Sexy dolly doll grin
Re: Everyother Man Should Choose Sex Dolls And Leave The Natural Toto For Me Oo(pics by donstan18: 12:08pm On Jan 20, 2018
makydebbie:
Selfish should be a better word sef.

Lol, grin I fear ooo.
Well, only sex givers will feel insecure over sex dolls, a real woman won't.
Re: Everyother Man Should Choose Sex Dolls And Leave The Natural Toto For Me Oo(pics by makydebbie(f): 12:11pm On Jan 20, 2018
donstan18:

Lol, grin I fear ooo.

Well, only sex givers will feel insecure over sex dolls, a real woman won't.
Sure. wink
Re: Everyother Man Should Choose Sex Dolls And Leave The Natural Toto For Me Oo(pics by donstan18: 12:12pm On Jan 20, 2018
makydebbie:
Sure. wink
Badoo wink
How you?
Re: Everyother Man Should Choose Sex Dolls And Leave The Natural Toto For Me Oo(pics by makydebbie(f): 12:16pm On Jan 20, 2018
donstan18:

Badoo wink

How you?
I'm cool, you?
Re: Everyother Man Should Choose Sex Dolls And Leave The Natural Toto For Me Oo(pics by donstan18: 12:23pm On Jan 20, 2018
makydebbie:
I'm cool, you?
Very well dear, bouta hit for match.
Lest i forget, you'v written any new article?
Re: Everyother Man Should Choose Sex Dolls And Leave The Natural Toto For Me Oo(pics by makydebbie(f): 12:35pm On Jan 20, 2018
donstan18:

Very well dear, bouta hit for match.

Lest i forget, you'v written any new article?
Okay dear.

No, I'm currently writing a book so I don't have time for articles.
Re: Everyother Man Should Choose Sex Dolls And Leave The Natural Toto For Me Oo(pics by donstan18: 12:42pm On Jan 20, 2018
makydebbie:
Okay dear.
No, I'm currently writing a book so I don't have time for articles.
Wow!, that's cool.
Genre? , i'v forgotten your line?
Re: Everyother Man Should Choose Sex Dolls And Leave The Natural Toto For Me Oo(pics by makydebbie(f): 1:23pm On Jan 20, 2018
donstan18:

Wow!, that's cool.

Genre? , i'v forgotten your line?
Crime fiction. smiley
Re: Everyother Man Should Choose Sex Dolls And Leave The Natural Toto For Me Oo(pics by donstan18: 1:32pm On Jan 20, 2018
makydebbie:
Crime fiction. smiley
Much applauds and goodluck.
Keep it up.
Re: Everyother Man Should Choose Sex Dolls And Leave The Natural Toto For Me Oo(pics by makydebbie(f): 7:24pm On Jan 20, 2018
donstan18:

Much applauds and goodluck.

Keep it up.
Thanks dear. kiss

(1) (Reply)

Let’s Talk About Sex: I’m Afraid Of Sex After Pregnancy, Please Help! / After God, Fear Woman!!! / I Have Been Stuck In A Woman's House For 3 Months And Now She’s Pregnant For Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.