Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,794 members, 7,798,678 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

Actress Kemi Akindoju 'disturbed' By Olamide's Science Student - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Kemi Akindoju 'disturbed' By Olamide's Science Student (425 Views)

Lala Akindoju Apologizes To Ese Walter, Share Stories Of Other COZA Members / How Tania Omotayo, Lola OJ, Lala Akindoju Turned Up For Adekunle Gold And Simi / Celebrities React To Ebuka's Outfit To Chef Fregz & Lala Akindoju's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actress Kemi Akindoju 'disturbed' By Olamide's Science Student by FemiFemola: 11:18am On Jan 20, 2018
Nollywood actress Kemi Lala Akindoju has expressed her distaste for the promotion of hard drugs in music.

In a post on her Instagram, the Dazzling Mirage star wrote: "This encouragement and promotion to use hard drugs and get 'high' under the influence in the name of song and dance is disturbing.

"What's more disturbing is how comfortable all of us are with it. Me - I'm disturbed!"

Source: https://www.concaholic.com/entertainment/arts-student-actress-kemi-akindoju-disturbed-promotion-drug-use-music/

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Guy Rejects 500 K Job At British American Tobacco /breweries See Why / Emanuella & Mark Angel Comedy Stars In New Song 'wokem' By Monemsis / Davido Brags, I Can Control 13 President Of The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.