Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

Jedidiah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother Weds. Simi Plays Chief Bridesmaid Role - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jedidiah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother Weds. Simi Plays Chief Bridesmaid Role (51150 Views)

Jedidah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother And Her Husband Seen Frolicking In Her House / Wedding Of 60-Year-Old Jedidah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother (Official Photos) / Simi's Mother, Jedidiah Ogunleye's Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jedidiah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother Weds. Simi Plays Chief Bridesmaid Role by Letenwam: 12:31pm On Jan 20, 2018
Early this year, there was a viral report that Ms. Jedidiah Ogunleye 'Love don't care' crooner,  Simi's mum will be getting married this January. 
Ms. Jedidiah Ogunleye and her estranged husband got separated in 1997 and she’s been single ever since. Simi’s mom who shared the testimony of her engagement at church on the eve of the New Year, said:

“I joined this church for over 20 years as a sinner. I will like to say a big thank you to Pastor Sam. My desire has always been to get married. Every Sunday, I’m always ushering couples to their seat and I love to see these couples ushered into the church because marriage is something I so much desire. Getting married has always been a particular goal I rewrite every year. My daughter Simi once told me that “mummy, this church you are going, it’s just young boys and youths that attend this church, you may never find a man of your age in that church.” But I trusted God too much.

Just this year a man walked into my life and as you can see, I am now engaged and would be getting married in January 2018."

According to sources present, just before the singer’s mom began sharing her testimony, the congregation was already screaming and Simi’s mom had to keep the congregation quiet in order to be heard. She was full of great excitement as she showed off her ring to the whole church.

Well today, the singer's mum walked down the aisle and Simi played Chief Bridesmaid role at the event. Here are photos below;

http://lailasnews.com/simi-plays-chief-bridesmaid-role-mum-remarries/

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jedidiah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother Weds. Simi Plays Chief Bridesmaid Role by YOUNGELDER1(m): 12:41pm On Jan 20, 2018
HML ma’am

3 Likes

Re: Jedidiah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother Weds. Simi Plays Chief Bridesmaid Role by Benjom(m): 1:09pm On Jan 20, 2018
There's nothing as good as being happy. Congrats to her cheesy

24 Likes

Re: Jedidiah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother Weds. Simi Plays Chief Bridesmaid Role by Ayodejioak(m): 4:55pm On Jan 20, 2018
Congrats. The dude looks way younger tho

smiley

1 Like

Re: Jedidiah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother Weds. Simi Plays Chief Bridesmaid Role by presido997(m): 4:55pm On Jan 20, 2018
Congrats to her
Re: Jedidiah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother Weds. Simi Plays Chief Bridesmaid Role by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 20, 2018
Seen when is Simi following suit
Re: Jedidiah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother Weds. Simi Plays Chief Bridesmaid Role by mikegeo(m): 4:56pm On Jan 20, 2018
What can I even say sef?

6 Likes

Re: Jedidiah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother Weds. Simi Plays Chief Bridesmaid Role by veekid(m): 4:56pm On Jan 20, 2018
Na wha sef
Re: Jedidiah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother Weds. Simi Plays Chief Bridesmaid Role by Meeloreh(f): 4:56pm On Jan 20, 2018
Did she catch the bouquet ?

5 Likes

Re: Jedidiah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother Weds. Simi Plays Chief Bridesmaid Role by Fargo66: 4:56pm On Jan 20, 2018
Congrats
Re: Jedidiah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother Weds. Simi Plays Chief Bridesmaid Role by Yinxies(f): 4:57pm On Jan 20, 2018
Simi's mum or sister?

4 Likes

Re: Jedidiah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother Weds. Simi Plays Chief Bridesmaid Role by Monaco2(m): 4:57pm On Jan 20, 2018
Joy nothing but joy

1 Like

Re: Jedidiah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother Weds. Simi Plays Chief Bridesmaid Role by Peterpanny: 4:57pm On Jan 20, 2018
if she can get married at her age,believe you me your time too will come just have a positive mindset and be focus.

19 Likes

Re: Jedidiah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother Weds. Simi Plays Chief Bridesmaid Role by BIBILARY(m): 4:58pm On Jan 20, 2018
Buhari must leave..

2 Likes

Re: Jedidiah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother Weds. Simi Plays Chief Bridesmaid Role by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 20, 2018
congratulations Ma
Re: Jedidiah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother Weds. Simi Plays Chief Bridesmaid Role by Throwback: 4:58pm On Jan 20, 2018
I thought Christianity don't allow divorce, talkless of the remarriage of a divorcee?

Christianity is its own very hypocrite from clergy to the laity.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jedidiah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother Weds. Simi Plays Chief Bridesmaid Role by merits(m): 4:58pm On Jan 20, 2018
old skull lape
Re: Jedidiah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother Weds. Simi Plays Chief Bridesmaid Role by JoshuaKay(m): 4:58pm On Jan 20, 2018
please how old is she now or should ask how young is she?
Congrats all the same.
Re: Jedidiah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother Weds. Simi Plays Chief Bridesmaid Role by Nixiepie(f): 4:58pm On Jan 20, 2018
Curious thou,,,so how old is simi sef sad

Congrat ma'am
Re: Jedidiah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother Weds. Simi Plays Chief Bridesmaid Role by abrahym(m): 4:59pm On Jan 20, 2018
Wish her the best
Re: Jedidiah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother Weds. Simi Plays Chief Bridesmaid Role by toluwalopsy(f): 4:59pm On Jan 20, 2018
Re: Jedidiah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother Weds. Simi Plays Chief Bridesmaid Role by sixtus3606(m): 5:00pm On Jan 20, 2018
Meeloreh:
Did she catch the bouquet ?
cache wink
Re: Jedidiah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother Weds. Simi Plays Chief Bridesmaid Role by Adaomalight(f): 5:00pm On Jan 20, 2018
congrats to you ma'am
Re: Jedidiah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother Weds. Simi Plays Chief Bridesmaid Role by dakeskese(m): 5:01pm On Jan 20, 2018
After the man don drill the two of dem. Mtseeew
Re: Jedidiah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother Weds. Simi Plays Chief Bridesmaid Role by Actuarydeji(m): 5:01pm On Jan 20, 2018
She has done the right thing. It is better for her that way, than sharing her fura and nunu to different men. Happy married life
Re: Jedidiah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother Weds. Simi Plays Chief Bridesmaid Role by tomdon(m): 5:01pm On Jan 20, 2018
Congra

But this kind marriage sha.
If simi is her 4th child and simi is 30, then she should be above 55! and she still craves marriage this much??

Congrats, enjoy!
Re: Jedidiah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother Weds. Simi Plays Chief Bridesmaid Role by Xisnin(m): 5:01pm On Jan 20, 2018
Throwback:
I thought Christianity don't allow divorce, talkless of the remarriage of a divorcee?

Christianity is its own very hypocrite from clergy to the laity.

That is why we don't see them bombing market and schools. Most have decided to
use their heads.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jedidiah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother Weds. Simi Plays Chief Bridesmaid Role by Excellergroup(m): 5:02pm On Jan 20, 2018
Wonderful! Simi is a spitting image of her mum.
HML to her

2 Likes

Re: Jedidiah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother Weds. Simi Plays Chief Bridesmaid Role by tstx(m): 5:02pm On Jan 20, 2018
I love Good news

3 Likes

Re: Jedidiah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother Weds. Simi Plays Chief Bridesmaid Role by tballeyy(m): 5:03pm On Jan 20, 2018
So. This woman still enjoy di*k at her age, sex Don't expired and is good for old school too

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

‘Tonto Dikeh Will Stab You Before The Next Morning If You Touch Her’ – Churchill / Adekunle Gold Joins Empire Season IV Cast / Davido Flaunts His N90 Million Watch With His Lover, Chioma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.