Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,274 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

I Built An Application That Allows You Marry Your Celebrity Crush Online - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Built An Application That Allows You Marry Your Celebrity Crush Online (1994 Views)

I Built An Intelligent Tool For Extracting & Formatting Phone Numbers / Review My App I Built From Scratch / Who Has Built An Angular App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Built An Application That Allows You Marry Your Celebrity Crush Online by AkhisonThecoder(m): 2:33pm On Jan 20, 2018
Yes you heard me right...lol

marryAceleb is a web application that helps you bring your fantasies to live. The application enables you to virtually marry the celebrity of your dreams. We are all guilty of crushing on some popular personalities and sometimes we wish we can become a part of their lives or even have a forever bond with them.

Now we can. Just use the search bar to find that your celebrity crush and then propose to her or ask him to propose to you. It is that simple and before you know, you have a Marriage certificate you can share with your friends and love ones.

As soon as your marriage is confirmed, we will share your marriage certificate on our Instagram page and also tag your newly wedding celeb. Sounds too good to be true right..lol welcome to the Internet age.

you can check the web app here: www.marryaceleb.com

DISCLAIMER: Please note this web application is only a game and the marriage certificate is not valid or in any way represents a true bond to the character or name written on it. This is just a feel good game.

I intending scaling the application and adding more features and also looking for someone who can assist in populate the database with more celebrity profiles via the admin page. I have been quite busy lately, but will continue updating the features.

(1) (Reply)

Software Companies In Nigeria (internship) / Offline Browser (project) / How To Implement Chart In ASP.NET MVC Project Using Amchart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.