Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

Apostle Joetino Peters Odidi Attacked In Edo On Orders Of OKUMABGE (Graphic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Apostle Joetino Peters Odidi Attacked In Edo On Orders Of OKUMABGE (Graphic) (35071 Views)

Xenophobia: Nigerians Attacked In South Africa Again (Photos) / Igbos In America Are Not So Much Into Crime - Odidi / #FreeBhadoosky: Hakeem Badmus Arrested On Orders Of Cornerstone College, Ondo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Joetino Peters Odidi Attacked In Edo On Orders Of OKUMABGE (Graphic) by Timiblanko(m): 7:28pm On Jan 20, 2018
Thank God am not cool to that level once I see that you are mad I'll change my status. been a good Christian makes people believe you are a fool
Re: Apostle Joetino Peters Odidi Attacked In Edo On Orders Of OKUMABGE (Graphic) by edupedia: 7:33pm On Jan 20, 2018
smulti:
Fulani herdsmen again

buhari will never know peace

...same for all the teachers who abandoned u when u failed to learn anything in school...

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Joetino Peters Odidi Attacked In Edo On Orders Of OKUMABGE (Graphic) by Axis313(m): 7:40pm On Jan 20, 2018
Olalan:
How did we descend so low as a people in this nation. Wickedness seems to be the order of the day. Results of having failed institutions of law and order.
Nigeria is a failed state already.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Joetino Peters Odidi Attacked In Edo On Orders Of OKUMABGE (Graphic) by Axis313(m): 7:44pm On Jan 20, 2018
Quality20:
where is CAN to shout Islamization? OK let me help them: Pastor attacked by agents of Islamization, they want to islamise edo state.
Anyway, that's CAN and their evil ways- communities and tribes of different religions cant clash without claiming Islamization attempts
Hmmm,I like this.
Re: Apostle Joetino Peters Odidi Attacked In Edo On Orders Of OKUMABGE (Graphic) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:53pm On Jan 20, 2018
tell me one thing Yoruba people are enjoying and gaining in this shithole of a country , Nigeria is just lord luggard cowardly blunder
Re: Apostle Joetino Peters Odidi Attacked In Edo On Orders Of OKUMABGE (Graphic) by esupofo777(m): 8:10pm On Jan 20, 2018
Behold! A day of recompense beckons......
Re: Apostle Joetino Peters Odidi Attacked In Edo On Orders Of OKUMABGE (Graphic) by kenzysmith: 8:13pm On Jan 20, 2018
Can u imgine una still dey produce rapist join na wa o
Essential:

THE RAPIST THAT WILL RAPE UR MOTHER BECAUSE OF WHAT U SAID, WILL TURN THAT STUPID HOLE SHE US TO BORN U TO A PIT TOILET. EVEN UR LAZY FATHER CANNOT STAND HER SMELL.

THE RAPIST THAT WILL RAPE UR MOTHER BECAUSE OF WHAT U SAID, WILL TURN THAT STUPID HOLE SHE US TO BORN U TO A PIT TOILET. EVEN UR LAZY FATHER CANNOT STAND HER SMELL.

THE RAPIST THAT WILL RAPE UR MOTHER BECAUSE OF WHAT U SAID, WILL TURN THAT STUPID HOLE SHE USE TO BORN U TO A PIT TOILET. THAT EVEN UR DRUNK LAZY FATHER CANNOT STAND HER SMELL.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Joetino Peters Odidi Attacked In Edo On Orders Of OKUMABGE (Graphic) by blaqoracle: 8:33pm On Jan 20, 2018
kenzysmith:
Benin again only una dey supply the nation ashawo na una come get jaguda as kings make i scratch my prick small
ipob statement of recklessness.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Joetino Peters Odidi Attacked In Edo On Orders Of OKUMABGE (Graphic) by Diso60090(m): 8:37pm On Jan 20, 2018
i think say he head open in to two
Re: Apostle Joetino Peters Odidi Attacked In Edo On Orders Of OKUMABGE (Graphic) by segneyukk(m): 8:37pm On Jan 20, 2018
He should have call down fire like Elijah in the bible na.... Abi he don't have the power like of old
Re: Apostle Joetino Peters Odidi Attacked In Edo On Orders Of OKUMABGE (Graphic) by mechanics(m): 8:38pm On Jan 20, 2018
The traditional ruler should know that it's God that put him on the thrown, and he has no right to touch the pastor, God will surely fight for the pastor.
Re: Apostle Joetino Peters Odidi Attacked In Edo On Orders Of OKUMABGE (Graphic) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 20, 2018
kenzysmith:
Benin again only una dey supply the nation ashawo na una come get jaguda as kings make i scratch my prick small
It seems you left your sense in your mother's Womb right ?
Re: Apostle Joetino Peters Odidi Attacked In Edo On Orders Of OKUMABGE (Graphic) by daroz(m): 8:43pm On Jan 20, 2018
kenzysmith:
God punish you and all your entire generation. If you can’t read and comprehend then you should go and fuc.k yourself instead vomiting trash. I no know wetin Benin do una.
Re: Apostle Joetino Peters Odidi Attacked In Edo On Orders Of OKUMABGE (Graphic) by akenzua74: 8:52pm On Jan 20, 2018
JP is just mere title the man does not attend church services. He banned night vigils and don't know why he is attacking his subjects whom he supposed protects. It is being alleged some pastors has been assassinated in a suspicious circumstances. In all my years in the North, I have not seen a tradItional ruler attack his subjects. He supposed to be a fatherly figure not a brutal emperor.
Re: Apostle Joetino Peters Odidi Attacked In Edo On Orders Of OKUMABGE (Graphic) by hopefulLandlord: 8:58pm On Jan 20, 2018
and Almighty Yahweh couldn't protect him despite all the promises of protection in the bible?
Re: Apostle Joetino Peters Odidi Attacked In Edo On Orders Of OKUMABGE (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 20, 2018
Mztarstrechy:
As shared by John Bello.....

'Behold, the handiwork of demons in Weppa Wanno town of Agenebode.
A servant of the Most High, the Lord of Hosts,
APOSTLE JOETINO PETERS ODIDI,
was brutally attacked in his sanctuary after evening prayers on Thursday, Jan 18, 2018 at about 7.30pm, local time, On the order of the OKUMABGE OF WEPPA-WANNO KINGDOM, HRM GEORGE OSHAPI EGABOR, JP, PHD OMOAZE1.

He orders his boys/thugs to beat the man of God up.

Let it be known that the OKUMABGE is not above the law.

The OKUMABGE must face the law....

Just as my distinguish Senator DINO MELAYE SAID: IF YOU DONT TALK YOU DIE.IF YOU TALK YOU DIE.SO LET TALK AND DIE.

OKUMABGE brutality in WEPPA-WANNO kingdom must stop.

Enough is enough'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/01/traditional-ruler-orders-thugs-to.html?m=1

""He orders his boys/thugs to beat the man of God up""

What did the pastor do?
Re: Apostle Joetino Peters Odidi Attacked In Edo On Orders Of OKUMABGE (Graphic) by Witnes: 9:10pm On Jan 20, 2018
Elucidate deeply on what led to d beaten, attack or whatever not to quickly showed pix to attract sympathy, spark or fuel hatred
Re: Apostle Joetino Peters Odidi Attacked In Edo On Orders Of OKUMABGE (Graphic) by Greenback: 9:33pm On Jan 20, 2018
kenzysmith:

uworia?
Who told u weppa wanno is a Benin town? Agenebode is in Auchi,not Benin.
Re: Apostle Joetino Peters Odidi Attacked In Edo On Orders Of OKUMABGE (Graphic) by InvertedHammer: 9:43pm On Jan 20, 2018
Mztarstrechy:

was brutally attacked in his sanctuary after evening prayers on Thursday, Jan 18, 2018 at about 7.30pm, local time, On the order of the OKUMABGE OF WEPPA-WANNO KINGDOM, HRM GEORGE OSHAPI EGABOR, JP, PHD OMOAZE1.

Just as my distinguish Senator DINO MELAYE SAID: IF YOU DONT TALK YOU DIE.IF YOU TALK YOU DIE.SO LET TALK AND DIE.

Enough is enough'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/01/traditional-ruler-orders-thugs-to.html?m=1

What did the pastor do?

Beatings do not fall from the sky.

Did he mess with ruler's property, money or wife?

/
Re: Apostle Joetino Peters Odidi Attacked In Edo On Orders Of OKUMABGE (Graphic) by Shinery0123(m): 9:44pm On Jan 20, 2018
[quote author=NwaNimo1 post=64366143]Where is the Proof?[/quote
People like u will never ask for proof if the ruler is from the north.
Re: Apostle Joetino Peters Odidi Attacked In Edo On Orders Of OKUMABGE (Graphic) by Shinery0123(m): 9:44pm On Jan 20, 2018
InvertedHammer:

What did the pastor do?
Beatings do not fall from the sky.
Did he mess with ruler's property, money or wife?
/
Really?
Re: Apostle Joetino Peters Odidi Attacked In Edo On Orders Of OKUMABGE (Graphic) by MLK22555: 9:49pm On Jan 20, 2018
where u see Fulani for dis one again.... its like u have finally met Blackface grin grin
smulti:
Fulani herdsmen again

Re: Apostle Joetino Peters Odidi Attacked In Edo On Orders Of OKUMABGE (Graphic) by yak(m): 10:30pm On Jan 20, 2018
Jeezuzpick:
A JP (Jerusalem Pilgrim).
A Christian, at least by name.
Sent thugs to attack an apostle in a Church!
Issokay!
Beht, de tori get as e be sha.
most JP is JUSTICE OF PEACE. which ever it is, he's not living his title
Re: Apostle Joetino Peters Odidi Attacked In Edo On Orders Of OKUMABGE (Graphic) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jan 20, 2018
Hector09:
U did not tell us what d so called apostole did,

Whatsoever he must have done must ppl take laws into their hands?
Re: Apostle Joetino Peters Odidi Attacked In Edo On Orders Of OKUMABGE (Graphic) by Maxigoody: 10:52pm On Jan 20, 2018
This is one of such misfortunes that make me weep.
where are these tugs when Fulani-herdsmen were raping, beheading, decapitating and killing Edo people... both male, female, boy or girl?
Re: Apostle Joetino Peters Odidi Attacked In Edo On Orders Of OKUMABGE (Graphic) by Mp3mack: 1:44am On Jan 21, 2018
Any small power like, an average Nigerianmisue it...na wa o.
Re: Apostle Joetino Peters Odidi Attacked In Edo On Orders Of OKUMABGE (Graphic) by Adeagbo77: 2:07am On Jan 21, 2018
smulti:
Fulani herdsmen again

Can't you read or are you blind?
Re: Apostle Joetino Peters Odidi Attacked In Edo On Orders Of OKUMABGE (Graphic) by Jeezuzpick(m): 2:52am On Jan 21, 2018
yak:

most JP is JUSTICE OF PEACE. which ever it is, he's not living his title

A Justice of the Peace.

Even worse.
Re: Apostle Joetino Peters Odidi Attacked In Edo On Orders Of OKUMABGE (Graphic) by AvailableCofOLa(m): 4:26am On Jan 21, 2018
There shouldn't be jungle justice no matter the case. .
Re: Apostle Joetino Peters Odidi Attacked In Edo On Orders Of OKUMABGE (Graphic) by AROZIBE: 5:56am On Jan 21, 2018
Mztarstrechy:

Enough is enough'

oop this tread didn't say what actually happened n I believe a traditional ruler can not order thugs or boys to bit up a pastor who has done nothing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boy Drowns At Maysun Hotel, Egbeda, Lagos, After Sneaking Out of School / Pregnant Lady Loses Memory After Escaping From Ritualists, Lands In Ogun. Photos / Killers Of Landlord In Benin Caught While Sharing Loot (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.