Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,327 members, 7,808,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

Please Help!!! She Don't Want To Do It- A Nairalander Cries Out ( Pics,video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help!!! She Don't Want To Do It- A Nairalander Cries Out ( Pics,video) (844 Views)

I Broke Up With My Girlfriend. A Nairalander Cries Out / How A Lady Reacted After Seeing Face Of The Man Asking Her Out (pics) / ''God, Will I Ever Be Happy Again??'' - A Nairalander Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help!!! She Don't Want To Do It- A Nairalander Cries Out ( Pics,video) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jan 20, 2018
My nairalanders, I have a good thread but it is not getting much trend.
Check it out here and help cal the mods, since she ( the mods) don't want to do it,
Thank you

Sorry for the tittle

https://www.nairaland.com/4299855/18-best-places-visit-2018
Re: Please Help!!! She Don't Want To Do It- A Nairalander Cries Out ( Pics,video) by DreamChaser2000: 5:04pm On Jan 20, 2018
And who the hell is she?
Re: Please Help!!! She Don't Want To Do It- A Nairalander Cries Out ( Pics,video) by Nasarawaboy(m): 5:12pm On Jan 20, 2018
ProsperMVE:
My nairalanders, I have a good thread but it is not getting much trend.
Check it out here and help cal the mods, since she ( the mods) don't want to do it,
Thank you

Sorry for the tittle

https://www.nairaland.com/4299855/18-best-places-visit-2018
I like the rhymes
"I have good thread but it doesn't wanna trend". Oga go sing leave Bleep
Re: Please Help!!! She Don't Want To Do It- A Nairalander Cries Out ( Pics,video) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 20, 2018
DreamChaser2000:
And who the hell is she?
Mods

(1) (Reply)

Men Only / Cristiano Ronaldo’s Girlfriend Shows Off Her Hot Bikini Body In New Photo / "We Broke Up 2 Months Ago, He’s Getting Married To Lady Who Is Pregnant For Him"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.