Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union (37902 Views)

Xenophobia: South Africans Looking For Nigerians & Other Foreigners (Photos) / Xenophobia In South Africa: Nigerians Run During An Early Morning Attack / Chinonso Obiaju: Nigerian Teenager Shot Dead In South Africa – Union (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by Ironi: 7:19pm On Jan 20, 2018
Spaxon:
Sometimes I wonder if South Africa is part of the real African Continent

Nigerians are not any better.

They did the same thing to Ghanaians during the Ghana must go period.

They called it scatter.

A group of Nigerians will attack a Ghanaian neighbourhood, chase them out, burn and steal their belongings. You may be too young to know.

Looks like they met their match.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by Caseywilliams(m): 7:21pm On Jan 20, 2018
south africa and xenophobic attack are like 5 & 6
Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by Timiblanko(m): 7:21pm On Jan 20, 2018
I kuku know that bubu won't say anything about this. Nigeria let's be great again.
Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by Reedahgado(f): 7:23pm On Jan 20, 2018
All Nigerians should come back home so that we will face the problem of our country together. Why running to other peoples land where u won't find peace too?
Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by ghostmist: 7:27pm On Jan 20, 2018
Olalan:
Although the south African people are hostile to foreigners, a whole lot of atrocities committed by Nigerians over there isn't helping matters. A friend who lived there says some Nigerians are just too shady over there.
There is no justification for this. Stop trying to rationalize their uncivilized behavior.

Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by TheAngry1: 7:31pm On Jan 20, 2018
Sad
Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by Spaxon(f): 7:35pm On Jan 20, 2018
Ironi:

Nigerians are not any better.

They did the same thing to Ghanaians during the Ghana must go period.

They called it scatter.

A group of Nigerians will attack a Ghanaian neighbourhood, chase them out, burn and steal their belongings. You may be too young to know.

Looks like they met their match.

Karma they say......

Kicks u back in the ass

Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by Bollinger(m): 7:37pm On Jan 20, 2018
Mariangeles:
They are nothing but xenophobic beasts

At least they are better than tribalistic beasts.

Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 20, 2018
Spaxon:
Sometimes I wonder if South Africa is part of the real African Continent
The real African Continent is a continent of civil wars,evil dictators,dangerous diseases,extreme starvation,famine,etc...you know the s***holes Trump was referring to??

Noooo we not part of any of that

Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by Bollinger(m): 7:41pm On Jan 20, 2018
stevodot22:
Nigerians in diaspora are been killed like chicken, the onse at home are been slaughtered like cow. Oh lord show us d way.

The moment you realize that your outcome is determined by your actions and decisions and not by some imaginary god, the sooner you will reach the "promised land". wink

Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 20, 2018
kinibigdeal:
The honest truth is South African men are lazy but jealous of Nigerians intimidating them by taking all their girls. I have a South African lawyer on Facebook, she use to tell me how she prefers to employ a Nigerian than someone from her country. Another talked about how weak their men are on bed. Looking at all this, they will continue to attack Nigerians. Though some commit all sort of attrocities
lol does this made up hogwash help you sleep at night??

Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by ogogoroNo1: 7:45pm On Jan 20, 2018
We should just do the needful here for. Attack anything attackable south africans
Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 20, 2018
Bollinger:

Why would they? The whites are actually contributing and are not making themselves a nuisance.
...and are the citizens of SA and not some "refugee" criminals

Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by ductive: 7:52pm On Jan 20, 2018
stevodot22:
Nigerians in diaspora are been killed like chicken, the onse at home are been slaughtered like cow. Oh lord show us d way.
Nigeria is a stigma.

Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by KekeNash(f): 7:55pm On Jan 20, 2018
sacluxisback:
I hope the current BBN is not in SA?
you know you don't have infrastructure, BBN must be shot in Nairobi or Kigali, they are way better than lagos.

Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by jaksmillioniar: 7:56pm On Jan 20, 2018
lefulefu sekxyqueen greiboy cowbuoy sinaj amarabae kushykush makydebbie safarigirl see this south animals
Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by jaksmillioniar: 7:57pm On Jan 20, 2018
Jayceon:
...and are the citizens of SA and not some "refugee" criminals
south animal
Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by Richardabbey(m): 8:00pm On Jan 20, 2018
grin Nigerians Southy Men Pls Come Back Home Abeg Sex Doll Ti Take Over , Girls Are Nw Cheap Nowadays
I Get A Girl For 1 Bottle Of Pepsi Yesterday
Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by KushyKush: 8:00pm On Jan 20, 2018
jaksmillioniar:
lefulfu sekxyquen greboy cowboy siaj marabae kuhykush makydebie safaigirl see this south animals

No dey give me stupid mentions
Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by KekeNash(f): 8:02pm On Jan 20, 2018
AogogoroNo1:
We should just do the needful here for. Attack anything attackable south africans
And before you do than take a moment and imagine your country without SA Companies

Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by Lonestar124: 8:03pm On Jan 20, 2018
This furum is really funny cheesy

The South Africa government should call their people in order

We are one continent, friend,black......No space for hatred between us my fellow black brothers and sisters
Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 20, 2018
jaksmillioniar:
see this south animals
wetin cause u and lionzeza babe fight? Na cos of these xenophobic attacks?
Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 20, 2018
jaksmillioniar:
lefulef sekxyquelen greiby cowuoy sina amarbae kushyush makydebie safarigir see this south animals
believe me, Majority of what happened is basically looting by hungry uneducated South Africans who see Nigerians and other Africans stealing Mandela's promise of endless riches away from them. These lazy one's are in the minority

The only problem is the government of Jacob zuma refuse to stop them for political reasons
Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 20, 2018
Lonestar124:
This furum is really funny cheesy

The South Africa government should call their people in order

We are one continent, friend,black......No space for hatred between us my fellow black brothers and sisters
Africans don't love themselves.dats a fact.
Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by jaksmillioniar: 8:07pm On Jan 20, 2018
lefulefu:
wetin cause u and lionzeza babe fight? Na cos of these xenophobic attacks?
yes she support as they kill us dats why I always attack her
Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 20, 2018
greiboy:
believe me, Majority of what happened is basically looting by hungry uneducated South Africans who see Nigerians and other Africans stealing Mandela's promise of endless riches away from them. These lazy one's are in the minority

The only problem is the government of Jacob zuma refuse to stop them for political reasons

so that's to say the poor south Africans are not benefiting from the booming SA economy?
Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by Spaxon(f): 8:10pm On Jan 20, 2018
Jayceon:
The real African Continent is a continent of civil wars,evil dictators,dangerous diseases,extreme starvation,famine,etc...you know the s***holes Trump was referring to??

Noooo we not part of any of that

Are u a Zimbabwean?
Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 20, 2018
jaksmillioniar:
yes she support as they kill us dats why I always attack her
she supports the killings? Hmmm na wa.
Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 20, 2018
lefulefu:
so that's to say the poor south Africans are not benefiting from the booming SA economy?
Maybe not as much as they might expected
Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jan 20, 2018
greiboy:
Maybe not as much as they might expected
ok so then they now transfer their aggression on foreigners while Zuma sits back and watches the drama. The xenophobic attacks are more or less transferred aggression. Our guys should come back home if they are feeling too much of the south African hatred.
Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by doyinbaby(f): 8:17pm On Jan 20, 2018
Nigerians should leave south Africa....me I can't stay where I am not wanted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Ikenna Unegbu: NIMC DG Defiles A 2-Year-old Girl In His Office In Owerri / Police open fire on Shiite protesters in Abuja (Disturbing Photos) / Scores Of Bandits Arrested In An Hotel In Masaka, Nasarawa (Video)