Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union - Crime (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union (37905 Views)

Xenophobia: South Africans Looking For Nigerians & Other Foreigners (Photos) / Xenophobia In South Africa: Nigerians Run During An Early Morning Attack / Chinonso Obiaju: Nigerian Teenager Shot Dead In South Africa – Union (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by DriveByKiller: 1:02am On Feb 04, 2018
postmann:

Bros, we're only exchanging words. Why would you resort to physical attack?

Aha!!! My words and that of lezz are digging into your heart, cutting vital arteries, inflicting so much pain and emotional torture on your pathetic soul.
grin grin grin

You're a real fool. A poor pretender. Truly, you'd make a go at it if you see me physically. You're my most tortured victim so far on this forum.

Edi-mumu!
grin grin grin
he threatened physical violence?

Dude couldn't cope with the verbal carnage.. edimolu the fuckface pretender with a heart made of laboratory kit glass

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by edimolu2: 1:12am On Feb 04, 2018
DriveByKiller:

He has babe!! The mythical babe I made you abandoned on new year's eve when I schlonged you and leave you bleeding for new year's Day?
mr gbagaun , before you kill me with your grammar make i wear bullet proof first na, "made you abandonded"? "and leave you"? twice in a row! you better go educated your self, lilliputian bastard!cheesy

You have girl friend and you were stalking harddon for tips on how to woo a girl on your own street.
is having a gf an achivement to you, what is wrong with this idiot now, God you must have a low self esteem to think having a gf is something, i don't boast about girls..it is childish and immature,..my status updates on whatsapp reflects the life i live, speaks for me..,loneliness must have dealt you a great blow to think having a gf is a hard task, no wonder you wan kill yasef wen lalas been crush on you! 40 year old fool

who does that if not a self-coronated wankster!!!Edimugu, the shameless inbred who hates Lezz because his crush has eyes for lezz
imagine a forty year old never getting over a lady that once crushed on him,crush o not even date, you are an embarassment, i can never boast of such, never, i dey mad? gal wey u no even see her pant, if you had said this in the ashewo section imagine the number of dudes that would regard you an old fool, hmmm, talking about inbred delusions! lol

The only girlfriend you have are my posts which you have crammed more than law students cram court records in judicial precedents.
the mumu come dey use my lines, retarded jûnkie, your words don finish? you go type tirecheesy

But, I will always guarantee:Your death is comfirmed soon as i put pen to paper,Let me swap your soul with that of a pig's and stump your snout on your own shiit,i rip your heart out and put a ticking timebomb in its stead. You hear the ticking seconds of what remains of your worthless life.Electromagnetic reaction ripping you to a million worthless pieces. Your last sight was me, Lordofhadez , putting you to eternal sleepYour bed on earth, a shallow murky grave,Your resting place yonder, a bed of flames. 'm your evil angel who will never fly over you.ou'll ride on my burning wings to hadez,depositing your confused soul in coolest chambers of hell and make your mama watch in recurring dreams.. until she starts burning red candles in appeasement.You wasteful unbeliever
what sort of generic nonsense is this one now?now you question why the intelligent ones have been able to figure you are postmann...oga your life is full of shiiit
Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by edimolu2: 1:17am On Feb 04, 2018
postmann:

Bros, we're only exchanging words. Why would you resort to physical attack?

Aha!!! My words and that of lezz are digging into your heart, cutting vital arteries, inflicting so much pain and emotional torture on your pathetic soul.
grin grin grin

You're a real fool. A poor pretender. Truly, you'd make a go at it if you see me physically. You're my most tortured victim so far on this forum.

Edi-mumu!
grin grin grin
so fake fool dey abi?, this is what is to be expected when one's brain purges out the basic nutrients required for intellectualism and correctness!
Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by DriveByKiller: 1:21am On Feb 04, 2018
edimolu2:

mr gbagaun , before you kill me with your grammar make i wear bullet proof first na, "made you abandonded"? "and leave you"? twice in a row! you better go educated your self, lilliputian bastard!cheesy

is having a gf an achivement to you, what is wrong with this idiot now, God you must have a low self esteem to think having a gf is something, i don't boast about girls..it is childish and immature,..my status updates on whatsapp reflects the life i live, speaks for me..,loneliness must have dealt you a great blow to think having a gf is a hard task, no wonder you wan kill yasef wen lalas been crush on you! 40 year old fool

Who does that if not a self-coronated wankster!!!Edimugu, the shameless inbred who hates Lezz because his crush has eyes for lezz.
imagine a forty year old never getting over a lady that once crushed on him,crush o not even date, you are an embarassment, i can never boast of such, never, i dey mad? gal wey u no even see her pant, if you had said this in the ashewo section imagine the number of dudes that would regard you an old fool, hmmm, talking about inbred delusions! lol

the mumu come dey use my lines, retarded jûnkie, your words don finish? you go type tirecheesy

what sort of generic nonsense is this one now?now you question why the intelligent ones have been able to figure you are postmann...oga your life is full of shiiit

Did this jerk sleep off with his phone in his hands and suddenly woke up to the realisation the game is still on? grin

Now see who claimed I deft sleep to have the last say when he suddenly peeps back to drop a post. Why oh why , would dick-gagging pr0stitute be allowed to bear children when we all know they are genetically and mentally mutated.

edimolu has been brutalized so bad he couldn't even quote a post correctly. He got the whole thing muddled up.
He calls them generic. Hahahahaha, whenever a diss hots home, he makes it a habit to complain about the diss grin grin grin grin

My better customer grin

I'm more brutal than your uncles, boy. When I kill my victims, I ensure they are buried without a coffin so the earth can benefit from their unproductive corpse eventually.

That's what's your uncles fail to do. Anyways, I heard the bitch was allowed to be buried in her father's compound as her grave is unmarked like a chicken dumpsite.

Lonely pussy.

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by DriveByKiller: 1:29am On Feb 04, 2018
Peeping coward, I'm still around. Stop ducking like a cheap wh0re.
Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by Mzansian(f): 8:42am On Feb 04, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Lol, it's gonna be asthmatic attacks everywhere. Makunyiwe!

Please don't tell me you follow NN what-what ka Jimmy Manyi...

Anyway, the way things are at the moment apha, mna I'm bored. It's just too chaotic, with opportunists (who have scores to settle) springing out everywhere. I choose to be neutral because I don't wanna be used by a politician to further an agenda. At the end of the day, they have enough money to skip town, should things get too hot. I just want us to move forward, TBH. The land issue is just so meh.

LMFAO.

Yes , I'm a big fan of ann7 . Infact that's the only reason I pay for dstv, since the crime investigation channels are always repeating the same stories together with the travel channel . I hate enca and it's bias , always yapping on about one sided stories like that kangaroo court that is ongoing lead by frog- face mthuthuzeli vanara. Enca is obsessed with Jacob zuma like most followers of the DA and eff so we can't expect them to be objective. The only thing you get from that station is " state capture " , " Jacob zuma must go " , " Ramaphosa is the next best thing " etc. The reason why bese busy calling it "gupta tv " is because abafuni for people to give it a chance and actually listen to what is being discussed ( without bias) both sides are always interviewed not like that other propaganda filled channel. Every week day from 6: 30 PM to 8: pm I'm infront of my TV screen watching sindi Mabe and her gang stoning the real criminals in south africa grin

It's very chaotic and the chaos was properly ocherstrated in Stellenbosch years back. They started with the state capture propaganda in all popular media houses and yahlala kwingqondo zabantu uba ikhona nyani. What the hell is state capture in south africa? Because the 3 organs of state are not captured, so what is it really ? . In that " state capture report" by ugly madonsela a.k.a ( ugy ramaphosa's twin sister) a.k.a the agents of wmc , she talked about corruption in state owned companies ..ok that was great . Now my issue with her and the report is that it focuses on certain individuals and not the whole corruption at companies like Eskom and SAA to name a few. Mind you not even any of the companies she listed did zuma benefit a thing but the likes of gwede mantashe did but how come they were not mentioned . Why are the likes of enca , Sunday times etc not reporting on the people with evergreen contracts ( the real " state capturers" ) ? Remember those companies zitya over 80% of imali pha not the " zuptas" . Infact ababantu whose names we are bombarded worth like the gupta family and duduzane zuma benefited a mere 1.6 billion from Eskom only cry and nabanye ke o darkie abachola phantsi I crumbs nabo. The rest iya kwi company zabelungu as usual but you will never hear such ku enca and them grin...the gang of let's spread the rumour that those who eat I 20% are the real corrupt people . Again why the likes of Tom moyane a brilliant guy who turned Sars around ( not perfect yet but doing better than it did when the gang preferred by fatface gordan were there ). The fat- face guy who was all over the news owns shares at all major banks and was a bloody pharmacist before being a finance minister , he was fired by zuma coz waya overseas " looking for investors" kanti u swine is busy laying the ground for uthengisa I state owned companies to abelungu like Rupert, so yes you are right the polithiefians like him and Ramaphosa should not be trusted , infact they should be stoned to death for uthengisa ilizwe labo. Jonga with lento yomhlaba uthini u Ramaphosa? Akaboni nix e rongo nge status quo coz he is an empty, prideless coward whose balls will be crushed by the Stellenbosch mafia if he starts implementing the RET policies .... that's why abelungu were rejoicing when he won, out stubborn zuma , in umngqundu ongenasende grin.
Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by XhosaNostra(f): 8:51am On Feb 04, 2018
Mzansian:

LMFAO.

Yes , I'm a big fan of ann7 . Infact that's the only reason I pay for dstv, since the crime investigation channels are always repeating the same stories together with the travel channel . I hate enca and it's bias , always yapping on about one sided stories like that kangaroo court that is ongoing lead by frog- face mthuthuzeli vanara. Enca is obsessed with Jacob zuma like most followers of the DA and eff so we can't expect them to be objective. The only thing you get from that station is " state capture " , " Jacob zuma must go " , " Ramaphosa is the next best thing " etc. The reason why bese busy calling it "gupta tv " is because abafuni for people to give it a chance and actually listen to what is being discussed ( without bias) both sides are always interviewed not like that other propaganda filled channel. Every week day from 6: 30 PM to 8: pm I'm infront of my TV screen watching sindi Mabe and her gang stoning the real criminals in south africa grin

It's very chaotic and the chaos was properly ocherstrated in Stellenbosch years back. They started with the state capture propaganda in all popular media houses and yahlala kwingqondo zabantu uba ikhona nyani. What the hell is state capture in south africa? Because the 3 organs of state are not captured, so what is it really ? . In that " state capture report" by ugly madonsela a.k.a ( ugy ramaphosa's twin sister) a.k.a the agents of wmc , she talked about corruption in state owned companies ..ok that was great . Now my issue with her and the report is that it focuses on certain individuals and not the whole corruption at companies like Eskom and SAA to name a few. Mind you not even any of the companies she listed did zuma benefit a thing but the likes of gwede mantashe did but how come they were not mentioned . Why are the likes of enca , Sunday times etc not reporting on the people with evergreen contracts ( the real " state capturers" ) ? Remember those companies zitya over 80% of imali pha not the " zuptas" . Infact ababantu whose names we are bombarded worth like the gupta family and duduzane zuma benefited a mere 1.6 billion from Eskom only cry and nabanye ke o darkie abachola phantsi I crumbs nabo. The rest iya kwi company zabelungu as usual but you will never hear such ku enca and them grin...the gang of let's spread the rumour that those who eat I 20% are the real corrupt people . Again why the likes of Tom moyane a brilliant guy who turned Sars around ( not perfect yet but doing better than it did when the gang preferred by fatface gordan were there ). The fat- face guy who was all over the news owns shares at all major banks and was a bloody pharmacist before being a finance minister , he was fired by zuma coz waya overseas " looking for investors" kanti u swine is busy laying the ground for uthengisa I state owned companies to abelungu like Rupert, so yes you are right the polithiefians like him and Ramaphosa should not be trusted , infact they should be stoned to death for uthengisa ilizwe labo. Jonga with lento yomhlaba uthini u Ramaphosa? Akaboni nix e rongo nge status quo coz he is an empty, prideless coward whose balls will be crushed by the Stellenbosch mafia if he starts implementing the RET policies .... that's why abelungu were rejoicing when he won, out stubborn zuma , in umngqundu ongenasende grin.

Hmmmm...

So, what is your stance kulento yomhlaba? Do you believe the land should be given back?

Mna, I'm confused about which land they're talking about & how they plan to distribute it. Someone, somewhere, is going to be short changed. It won't work imo.

I have different views to you by the looks of it lol. I despise Zuma & I think he is corrupt.

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by edimolu2: 10:13am On Feb 04, 2018
DriveByKiller:

Did this jerk sleep off with his phone in his hands and suddenly woke up to the realisation the game is still on? grin

Now see who claimed I deft sleep to have the last say when he suddenly peeps back to drop a post. Why oh why , would dick-gagging pr0stitute be allowed to bear children when we all know they are genetically and mentally mutated.

edimolu has been brutalized so bad he couldn't even quote a post correctly. He got the whole thing muddled up.
He calls them generic. Hahahahaha, whenever a diss hots home, he makes it a habit to complain about the diss grin grin grin grin

My better customer grin

I'm more brutal than your uncles, boy. When I kill my victims, I ensure they are buried without a coffin so the earth can benefit from their unproductive corpse eventually.

That's what's your uncles fail to do. Anyways, I heard the bitch was allowed to be buried in her father's compound as her grave is unmarked like a chicken dumpsite.

Lonely pussy.
he disses me with what is actually going on in his pathetic life! so after i left you hanging like pork-meat, this is all you could come up with? dude can't even come up with new words, no wonder he is stuck in loneliness and poverty...unmarried fool, jobless ediat, these words will never describe you enough!

me your customer? see thjs mumu oo, hahahahaha,, even your mind tortures you to the very maximum hence the non-existent gibberish!you are just a weak piece of filth waltzing the facet of this life!
Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by edimolu2: 10:18am On Feb 04, 2018
DriveByKiller:
Peeping coward, I'm still around. Stop ducking like a cheap wh0re.
so you stayed awake for how long please? refreshing your page effort-fully hopelessly hoping to see a mention, nigga your recycled hogwash fastened my sleep...i slept like a baby and woke up like one, here you are , getting glued to a forum that gives no heck about your existence!

dude only God can save you now...shameless beggar!
Re: Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union by edimolu2: 12:34pm On Aug 12, 2018
postmann:

There are jobs in south africa. But you'd rather idle around, stuff yourself with drugs and give the Whiteman another reason to flatter himself, that you're a burden upon the earth, a directionless, unmotivated breeds of never-do-wells
see the inane iddiot using my lines...what a lousy misfit this retârd is

sex starved fool

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Scores Of Bandits Arrested In An Hotel In Masaka, Nasarawa (Video) / Police open fire on Shiite protesters in Abuja (Disturbing Photos) / Nigerian Man And His Girlfriend Arrested With Drugs In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.