Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,999 members, 7,806,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:41 AM

IPOB Members Protest In Abia, Demand To Know Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabouts (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Members Protest In Abia, Demand To Know Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabouts (Photos) (39597 Views)

IPOB Women Protest In Owerri Over Nnamdi Kanu's Whereabouts. Photos / Why Gov. Ikpeazu, Senator Abaribe Know Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabouts – Pan-igbo Yout / Enyinnaya Abaribe Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabouts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Members Protest In Abia, Demand To Know Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabouts (Photos) by Charly68: 7:30pm On Jan 20, 2018
mexxmoney:

Yes more bullets to their guns to wipe out you and your family. Useless vulture
Amen !

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Protest In Abia, Demand To Know Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabouts (Photos) by isaacsegun(m): 7:31pm On Jan 20, 2018
GoroTango:
I wonder why all these IPOB terrorist like to waste their time doing the same thing over and over again, and yet still expecting different results. Nnamdi Kanu is either in hiding or in the belly of the python and no amount of street protests is going to change that. And by the way, isn't IPOB supposed to be a terrorist organization? Why aren't the police and DSS arresting those miscreants?
stop condemning them,let them fight for the struggle they believe in. let this country divide so that every one of us will know where we belong....things are not working well in this shit hole.

7 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Protest In Abia, Demand To Know Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabouts (Photos) by victorazy(m): 7:33pm On Jan 20, 2018
2lateBiafra:
IPOB MISCREANTS AND THIER WAHALA, common PHYTON DANCE THE BASTERD SEWAGE RAT IS NOWHERE TO BE FOUND, THIS TIME AROUND IT WILL COBRA SMILE

until u learn how to spell very well, I won't take u serious

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Protest In Abia, Demand To Know Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabouts (Photos) by victorazy(m): 7:33pm On Jan 20, 2018
2lateBiafra:
IPOB MISCREANTS AND THIER WAHALA, common PHYTON DANCE THE BASTERD SEWAGE RAT IS NOWHERE TO BE FOUND, THIS TIME AROUND IT WILL COBRA SMILE

until u learn how to spell very well, I won't take u serous.......

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Protest In Abia, Demand To Know Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabouts (Photos) by coluka: 7:34pm On Jan 20, 2018
Biafra can not die!!! God bless Biafra

9 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Protest In Abia, Demand To Know Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabouts (Photos) by Jones4190(m): 7:36pm On Jan 20, 2018
How sure are we that Nigeria has not replace the two white horse on it coast of arms with herdsmen and ipob

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Protest In Abia, Demand To Know Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabouts (Photos) by dheilaw1(m): 7:38pm On Jan 20, 2018
crocodile will soon smile at them. them sense wey nnamdi cownu don disappear with will come back
Re: IPOB Members Protest In Abia, Demand To Know Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabouts (Photos) by coluka: 7:38pm On Jan 20, 2018
Antipob777:
Very useless and jobless criminals. Cownu will be laughing at his grave now seeing this mumu people protedting.

I wish our gallant military more bullets to there guns.

Useless pigs and idiots.
Angry zoo animal raving like a lunatic, sorry o, we can't continue staying in this shithole zoo with lunatics like u. Biafra is non negotiable and no amount of military operations against Biafrans can kill the struggle

11 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Protest In Abia, Demand To Know Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabouts (Photos) by limeta(f): 7:38pm On Jan 20, 2018
Afonjas plenty here today

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Protest In Abia, Demand To Know Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabouts (Photos) by AyakaDunukofia: 7:41pm On Jan 20, 2018
Good timing!!!!!!!

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Protest In Abia, Demand To Know Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabouts (Photos) by kalmebad(f): 7:42pm On Jan 20, 2018
[quote author=GoroTango post=64370673]I wonder why all these IPOB terrorist like to waste their time doing the same thing over and over again, and yet still expecting different results. Nnamdi Kanu is either in hiding or in the belly of the python and no amount of street protests is going to change that. And by the way, isn't IPOB supposed to be a terrorist organization? Why aren't the police and DSS arresting those miscreants?[/quote

May thunder seal that your mouth for u and paralysed the hand you used in typing, its retard people like you that never see any good in others, if truly they r terrorist..may it never be well with them, but if they r not and was just labelled that out of hatred for d IBO's, may tsunami visit each and every one of u

7 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Protest In Abia, Demand To Know Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabouts (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 7:43pm On Jan 20, 2018
Ogadimma

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Protest In Abia, Demand To Know Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabouts (Photos) by DemonInSiege: 7:45pm On Jan 20, 2018
edupedia:

...u mean Biafra monkey and baboon huts plus double shitholes under a quickly setting sun forever...?

He meant prophet Muhammad the child rapist and pig prophet

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Protest In Abia, Demand To Know Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabouts (Photos) by Paretomaster(m): 7:50pm On Jan 20, 2018
Newbiee:
Mteww, why carrying American and Israeli flags? Are you looking for sympathy from these countries. Mind you, Trump don't care about any shithole. When Python 2 comes your way, be ready to face the music.

That's their way, looking for sympathy. .......or curring other regions to join them in Dia hate campaign. ..

Anyway nairalanders warned them enough. ..but they don't listen.. ..

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Protest In Abia, Demand To Know Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabouts (Photos) by GoodGovernance: 7:51pm On Jan 20, 2018
spartan117:

I weep for my country when I see people like this embarassed

very disgusting scene.

Only fools or insane persons ,display the flag of another country for which they are not citizens

What a shame!

SMH.

undecided

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Protest In Abia, Demand To Know Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabouts (Photos) by babadee1(m): 7:52pm On Jan 20, 2018
But nobody in his immediate family has complained that he is missing na.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Protest In Abia, Demand To Know Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabouts (Photos) by Sagay212: 7:54pm On Jan 20, 2018
Lol...who takes s bunch of uneducated upon miscreants serious....

Below is how senseless iPods reason

Re: IPOB Members Protest In Abia, Demand To Know Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabouts (Photos) by zombieTRACKER: 8:00pm On Jan 20, 2018
yarimo:
Mumu people. Why displaying flags of some countries undecided? Or are you scared of PYTHON? grin

You never cease to disappoint
Yeyerimo undecided

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Protest In Abia, Demand To Know Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabouts (Photos) by spartan117(m): 8:03pm On Jan 20, 2018
hollywater:
Go and weep for the Fulanies that are killing your people. Stop weeping anyhow.
I wasn't referring to the ipob I was referring to that dude yarimo who follows this devilish government like a zombie

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Protest In Abia, Demand To Know Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabouts (Photos) by Nizguy(m): 8:03pm On Jan 20, 2018
It not over until it is over

Biafra has come to stay.

Oji ihe nwata weli a elu, aka roba ya iro owetua

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Protest In Abia, Demand To Know Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabouts (Photos) by Stingman: 8:05pm On Jan 20, 2018
babadee1:
But nobody in his immediate family has complained that he is missing na.

Those in the picture have not been released...

Few days ago...hundreds of Boko members who have killed thousands of people were released..

What manner of injustice is that?

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Protest In Abia, Demand To Know Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabouts (Photos) by Bakrabas: 8:07pm On Jan 20, 2018
But why the Israeli flag and American flag. But mind you i don't think the U. S of A can come to your aid because, the US government is busy to on how to train Trump and how to cover up mess that Trump put the US. The US government was shutdown yesterday.
Re: IPOB Members Protest In Abia, Demand To Know Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabouts (Photos) by KushLyon(m): 8:08pm On Jan 20, 2018
GoroTango:
The day of reckoning is coming for the herdsmen and also for the IPOB

because ipob came to your village and killed your entire family abi? your ranting holds no value..... some people just wanna talk because they see other people talking and they want to feel a sense of belonging....most people don't even know what's going on, they just hate ipob because other people hate it....and you are one of them... camel

7 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Protest In Abia, Demand To Know Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabouts (Photos) by yazach: 8:12pm On Jan 20, 2018
Python is going to dance again

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Protest In Abia, Demand To Know Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabouts (Photos) by Gourdoinc(m): 8:22pm On Jan 20, 2018
why bring news about these fools to the front page. the IPOB is dead, their propaganda is dead, Kanu has been exposed as a fraudster and has fled for good after a good bribe.

ignore these gala sellers who are online weapons with their mouth and keyboards.

mod next time, send this type of news to the garbage
Re: IPOB Members Protest In Abia, Demand To Know Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabouts (Photos) by 2lateBiafra: 8:24pm On Jan 20, 2018
victorazy:

until u learn how to spell very well, I won't take u serous.......

Get out, SH!THOLE...........! INSPIRED BY WEED. GO AND TAKE YOUR PILLS.
Re: IPOB Members Protest In Abia, Demand To Know Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabouts (Photos) by 2lateBiafra: 8:27pm On Jan 20, 2018
bionixs:
you are an incurable stupid man. I can see that the curse and spell placed upon you is not in a hurry to leave . so you are one of those fools that is still happy with the killing of innocent men and women,massive and senseless looting ,lopsided appointment, gross negligence of the poor masses whose common wealth is being plundered every day, fuel scarcity and many more others crime against humanity. Here you are vomiting rubbish against those who are tired of speeding backward and have decided to take their destiny in their hands. mtewww! I pity your future

BASTERD, I NO GET YOUR TIME, VERY WE WILL DEPORT YOU TO ISREAL.....!
Re: IPOB Members Protest In Abia, Demand To Know Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabouts (Photos) by MASTERMIND04(m): 8:30pm On Jan 20, 2018
Jobless people angry
Re: IPOB Members Protest In Abia, Demand To Know Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabouts (Photos) by Yesbody: 8:31pm On Jan 20, 2018
MIA
Never to be found again
Re: IPOB Members Protest In Abia, Demand To Know Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabouts (Photos) by fredpeter(m): 8:33pm On Jan 20, 2018
[quote author=GoroTango post=64370673]I wonder why all these IPOB terrorist like to waste their time doing the same thing over and over again, and yet still expecting different results. Nnamdi Kanu is either in hiding or in the belly of the python and no amount of street protests is going to change that. And by the way, isn't IPOB supposed to be a terrorist organization? Why aren't the police and DSS arresting those miscreants?[/quotes]sorry to say but I think you have brain pain how can label these harmless people terrorist and call Fulani devils herdsmen between the two groups who has killed more people. Go for brain scan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Soyinka: FG Kidnapped Nnamdi Kanu — His Arrest Was Wrong / Tinubu Announcing Payment Of WAEC Fees For All Lagos Students In Year 2000 / Seyi Makinde 1st Post on Social Media As Governor Of Oyo State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.