Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,453 members, 7,808,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:16 PM

Almost 100% Don't Actually Laugh When They Type "Lol" Lmao" Lmfao" (true/falae) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Almost 100% Don't Actually Laugh When They Type "Lol" Lmao" Lmfao" (true/falae) (994 Views)

Try Not To Laugh When Viewing These 19+ Funny Pictures. / See The Hot Dog I Was Served In A Calabar Restaurant LMAO / LMAO! When The Bride Is Tired Of Waiting For The Groom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Almost 100% Don't Actually Laugh When They Type "Lol" Lmao" Lmfao" (true/falae) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 20, 2018
I was just bored today and you know like they say "when you are idle you get to think or imagine funny things"
This actually came to my mind today......i was chating up a friend and he was saying some funny things and I was Loling and Loling and Loling him in reply but I wasn't laughing at all. and the funniest thing is that my lols kept on boosting his jokes tho truly he was funny but since we weren't seeing each other, I couldn't laugh to my phone I just typed "lol"
After a while I laughed and thought to myself almost everyone is guilty at this.

Especially when you talking to a babe you trying to impress or woo by been funny and she just mistakenly lol you once while she didn't even smile.... Gbam!!! your head will nau increase in size and you start misbehaving by telling dry jokes hoping to get series of Lols and get deceived she's falling grin the I no go lie I don dey guilty of this kind stuff back then......so I want to know!! do people actually laugh when they type lol LMAO LMFAO e. t. c...
Re: Almost 100% Don't Actually Laugh When They Type "Lol" Lmao" Lmfao" (true/falae) by BlackDBagba: 5:18pm On Jan 20, 2018
Lol
Re: Almost 100% Don't Actually Laugh When They Type "Lol" Lmao" Lmfao" (true/falae) by Nasarawaboy(m): 5:21pm On Jan 20, 2018
praiseneofingz:
I was just bored today and you know like they say "when you are idle you get to think or imagine funny things"
This actually came to my mind today......i was chating up a friend and he was saying some funny things and I was Loling and Loling and Loling him in reply but I wasn't laughing at all. and the funniest thing is that my lols kept on boosting his jokes tho truly he was funny but since we weren't seeing each other, I couldn't laugh to my phone I just typed "lol"
After a while I laughed and thought to myself almost everyone is guilty at this.

Especially when you talking to a babe you trying to impress or woo by been funny and she just mistakenly lol you once while she didn't even smile.... Gbam!!! your head will nau increase in size and you start misbehaving by telling dry jokes hoping to get series of Lols and get deceived she's falling grin the I no go lie I don dey guilty of this kind stuff back then......so I want to know!! do people actually laugh when they type lol LMAO LMFAO e. t. c...
Bros speak for yourself
I laugh each time I type lol
Even if I don't laugh out loud, I do smile
Re: Almost 100% Don't Actually Laugh When They Type "Lol" Lmao" Lmfao" (true/falae) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jan 20, 2018
Nasarawaboy:

Bros speak for yourself
I laugh each time I type lol
Even if I don't laugh out loud, I do smile
yes bro I said "almost" meaning not all.
so it you are among the few that do laugh whenever you type lol, it's a good one!
Re: Almost 100% Don't Actually Laugh When They Type "Lol" Lmao" Lmfao" (true/falae) by Nonso92(m): 5:44pm On Jan 20, 2018
Falae
Re: Almost 100% Don't Actually Laugh When They Type "Lol" Lmao" Lmfao" (true/falae) by Centyakam(m): 5:50pm On Jan 20, 2018
lmao
Re: Almost 100% Don't Actually Laugh When They Type "Lol" Lmao" Lmfao" (true/falae) by jonahstickkzz(m): 2:40pm On Jan 30, 2018
i also laugh,or atleast smile

(1) (Reply)

I Dont Blame D Man: / Hospital Humour / Show God Ur Love, Dn't B An Oliver Twist Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.