Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

Banky W's :the Wedding Party 1 Is Pure S**t ! (part 1) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Banky W's :the Wedding Party 1 Is Pure S**t ! (part 1) (443 Views)

Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 / Who Is Your Favourite Actor In The WEDDING PARTY MOVIE And Why / Banky W & Adesua Etomi: Tying The Knot In Cape Town South Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Banky W's :the Wedding Party 1 Is Pure S**t ! (part 1) by nadleeh: 6:27pm On Jan 20, 2018
Before I begin,let's make something clear, this is not me trying to hate on anything with no logical proof,I find that sad and you won't find anything like that on my channel. I feel feel one way to fail as a critic is to say something is completely good without giving any reason why. Knowing many people love this movie on a religious level,and seeing the tittle of this video, a lot of people wouldn't wait to see what i have to say about the movie and will flood the comment section with insults (which i will welcome with open arms !!!). Many will try to save the movie by saying "well, it's just comedy", but when a movie's saving grace is "it's just comedy" ,that movie really needs help !. Plus when a comedy movie based on realism wants you to take it as a gag comedy at anytime it feel's like it,it becomes slow and narratively broken .
And to the people that would want to sound smart and say "go and make your own", please they should give me the same budget which was given to people that made this movie.
So,shall we begin ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKBxvHLLA1g&t=12s

(1) (Reply)

Congratulations Nairaland Forum:nigerian Biggest Forum Hit 2million Members / Last last.help..! / Contact Filmaab ONTV- +2348119882800

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.