Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:06 PM

Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother (113659 Views)

Laura Ikeji And Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Third Child / When Ogbonna Kanu Proposed To Laura Ikeji (Throwback Photo) / Ogbonna Kanu Slammed After Amara Kanu Called Him Oloshi Oloriburuku, Borrow Pose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by Faithway10: 6:42pm On Jan 20, 2018
'You Are A Coward' - Kanu Nwankwo's Wife, Blasts His Younger Brother, Ogbonna

Mother of three and wife of Nigeria's most decorated Footballer, Kanu Nwankwo, Amara Kanu has taken to Instagram to blast the heck out of Ogbonna Kanu, her husband's younger brother.

This is coming after Ogbonna posted a ticket to a game on his Instagram page. Amara is claiming the ticket belongs to her sons.

Recall that in June 2017, Ogbonna Kanu was busted on Instagram for showing off ‘Fake Life’, when he hinted that he was travelling outside the country with a photo he posted on Instagram, only for Nigerians to expose him for using old photos to ‘deceive’ his followers.

It was discovered that the flight photo he shared on his Instagram about flying to New York, was actually an old photo from 2016, when he flew with his older brother Nwankwo Kanu on Qatar Airways.

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/01/you-are-coward-kanu-nwankwos-wife-amara.html

Cc; lalasticlala

Photo credit: IB9JA

1 Like 6 Shares

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by dollyjoy(f): 6:45pm On Jan 20, 2018
So??

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by judedave181: 6:45pm On Jan 20, 2018
This one weak me o

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by soberdrunk(m): 6:45pm On Jan 20, 2018
I swear on all the small gods in my village, if i was Kanu this woman will sleep in her parents house until she apologizes to my brother and he forgives her! No matter what she has absolutely no right to speak to his brother or disgrace him publicly like this, these men suffered together and she only came into the picture when things became rosy so if he decides to spoonfeed his brother for the rest of his life it is not her business!!! angry angry

856 Likes 76 Shares

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by Hashimyussufamao(m): 6:46pm On Jan 20, 2018
In other news I lower grandma's phone's brightness to zero I told her she needs a new phone bulb for 4k. me sef need money grin

467 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by olatunjithomas(m): 6:46pm On Jan 20, 2018
A grown up man like him. he should be flogged naked... undecided undecided

you made this woman curse you in Yoruba.. haaa

you are completely finished bro

grab a life.

123 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by Eco99(m): 6:47pm On Jan 20, 2018

This is a lesson to those dumb fools out there thinking my senior bro is rich therfore i am made

See how he desperately wants to look like his brother kanu out of low self esteem

Dat said
It is sad but the other truth is that kanus wife doesn't know how to "open her mouth" the only she probably knows how to open is what she is opening in the second pics.

What a conglomeration of solecistic
schlemiel

Eco99

82 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by PointZerom: 6:49pm On Jan 20, 2018
Pls reserve that COWARD for buhari's supporters.

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by jaksmillioniar: 6:50pm On Jan 20, 2018
dollyjoy:
So??
pls followed me dear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by BlackDBagba: 6:52pm On Jan 20, 2018
grin
Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by dollyjoy(f): 6:52pm On Jan 20, 2018
jaksmillioniar:
pls followed me dear
You follow almost all the girls on Nairaland. Lolz.

15 Likes

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by bigtt76(f): 6:54pm On Jan 20, 2018
See what Laura Ikeji has caused grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by dollyjoy(f): 6:55pm On Jan 20, 2018
soberdrunk:
I swear on all the small gods in my village, if i was Kanu this woman will sleep in her parents house until she apologizes to my brother and he forgives her! No matter what she has absolutely no right to speak to his brother or disgrace him publicly like this, these men suffered together and she only came into the picture when things became rosy so if he decides to spoonfeed his brother for the rest of his life it is not her business!!! angry angry
Actually, the wife is the most important person in his life.... Argue all you want but the brother should know his place and maintain it...

271 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by jaksmillioniar: 6:57pm On Jan 20, 2018
dollyjoy:
You follow almost all the girls on Nairaland. Lolz.
only d girls dat are beautiful and matured

3 Likes

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by dollyjoy(f): 6:59pm On Jan 20, 2018
jaksmillioniar:
only d girls dat are beautiful and matured
Okay.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by soberdrunk(m): 7:01pm On Jan 20, 2018
dollyjoy:
Actually, the wife is the most important person in his life.... Argue all you want but the brother should know his place and maintain it...

Which wife? The one that can wake up tomorrow morning and "Eboue" him? I have friends that are more important to me than my future wife will be! angry

229 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by Nutase: 7:03pm On Jan 20, 2018
grin
Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by jaksmillioniar: 7:06pm On Jan 20, 2018
dollyjoy:
Okay.
u didnt followed me dear
Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by Uyiii: 7:06pm On Jan 20, 2018
soberdrunk:

Which wife? The one that can wake up tomorrow morning and "Eboue" him? I have friends that are more important to me than my future wife will be! angry
Lol, you're soberly drunk really as evident with your moniker.
anyways I quite agree with you sha, it all depends on your partner. sex dolls are more valuable than some.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by bigtt76(f): 7:10pm On Jan 20, 2018
Na so P-square matter take for start grin brothers leave your married brother alone jooor

Faithway10:
Mother of three and wife of Nigeria's most decorated Footballer, Kanu Nwankwo, Amara Kanu has taken to Instagram to blast the heck out of Ogbonna Kanu, her husband's younger brother.

This is coming after Ogbonna posted a ticket to a game on his Instagram page. Amara is claiming the ticket belongs to her sons.

Recall that in June 2017, Ogbonna Kanu was busted on Instagram for showing off ‘Fake Life’, when he hinted that he was travelling outside the country with a photo he posted on Instagram, only for Nigerians to expose him for using old photos to ‘deceive’ his followers.

It was discovered that the flight photo he shared on his Instagram about flying to New York, was actually an old photo from 2016, when he flew with his older brother Nwankwo Kanu on Qatar Airways.

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/01/you-are-coward-kanu-nwankwos-wife-amara.html

Cc; lalasticlala

Photo credit: IB9JA

13 Likes

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by hatchy(f): 7:17pm On Jan 20, 2018
Hashimyussufamao:
In other news I lower mum phone's brightness to zero I told her she needs a new phone bulb for 4k. me sef need money grin
See your life....

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by DONADAMS(m): 7:20pm On Jan 20, 2018
another psquare saga

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by freakcin: 7:23pm On Jan 20, 2018
Damn! Brother did something wrong (is Laura ikeji a liability, why can't she check her hubby), wife shouldn't have gone this far but they in a civilized part of the world where women don't take shit...... Also there seems to be some sort of acrimony between wifey and Ogbonna!

10 Likes

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by Threebear(m): 7:35pm On Jan 20, 2018
I know this ogbonna from my days at imsu, real fake life.
He used to act as a love-vendor for his brother then, very bad corrupt person.
He beats women too, lurking around his brother's hotel like a vagabond.
Laura will realise her mistakes soon.
Nothing good comes from this deplorable human Ogbonna.
What he did to women then ,I nearly cried.

86 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by freakcin: 7:41pm On Jan 20, 2018
^^^^

shocked shocked shocked

U dey vex pass the wife ooooh!

2 Likes

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by LesbianBoy(m): 7:51pm On Jan 20, 2018
Ehen....another one
Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by bigtt76(f): 7:53pm On Jan 20, 2018
Hmmmm! Laura's a leech naaa. So she'll be use to this life style of his grin

Threebear:
I know this ogbonna from my days at imsu, real fake life.
He used to act as a love-vendor for his brother then, very bad corrupt person.
He beats women too, lurking around his brother's hotel like a vagabond.
Laura will realise her mistakes soon.
Nothing good comes from this deplorable human Ogbonna.
What he did to women then ,I nearly cried.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by DIKEnaWAR: 7:58pm On Jan 20, 2018
Is this the one that married Linda Ikeji 's sister?

So both him and his wife are living on their siblings money and glory? No wonder they got married! Two of a kind.

Let me come and marry Linda and drive that her sister away too.

198 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by Threebear(m): 7:59pm On Jan 20, 2018
bigtt76:
Hmmmm! Laura's a leech naaa. So she'll be use to this life style of his grin

I was disappointed when I heard Laura married him. This man beat up a girl blue and black then.
They pimped her to kanu, he gbensh her free, chase am without kobo ,tell am say she for grateful na celeb knack am, so the girl strange herself next time, as her toto sweet she come get second invitation.
She come steal kanu's branded watch, na so ogbonna find am come hostel, they beat that girl blue black, drag am naked like armed robber.
The thing weak me sha

88 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 20, 2018
Some human beings can be so selfish and greedy. Am there live ko
Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by ellahzy(f): 8:16pm On Jan 20, 2018
this one loud gan
for this quiet lady to rant she must have had enough.

102 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by zombieTRACKER: 8:16pm On Jan 20, 2018
Na so e dey start....

Fear woman...

Team sexdoll cool cool

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Elizabeth Banu Weds Cyril Stober. Traditional Wedding Photo / Comedian Mercy Ada Jesus Is Dead / 25 Interesting Things About Carlos Slim Helu (World's Richest Man)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.