Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,973 members, 7,806,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:46 AM

Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother (113661 Views)

Laura Ikeji And Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Third Child / When Ogbonna Kanu Proposed To Laura Ikeji (Throwback Photo) / Ogbonna Kanu Slammed After Amara Kanu Called Him Oloshi Oloriburuku, Borrow Pose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by WHOcarex: 8:17pm On Jan 20, 2018
OK na
Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by Spaxon(f): 8:17pm On Jan 20, 2018
I fried stones
Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 20, 2018
Children eeerywhere

1 Like

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by free2ryhme: 8:18pm On Jan 20, 2018
some families do have them
Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by fpeter(f): 8:18pm On Jan 20, 2018
This one serious o
Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by Krafty006: 8:18pm On Jan 20, 2018
anything for the gram
Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by amokeme(f): 8:20pm On Jan 20, 2018
When I saw it on Instablog I knew it will soon get here. Anyways, this must really be deep because amara is a gentle person, so I'm thinking she has bottled alot.

16 Likes

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by eyinjuege: 8:20pm On Jan 20, 2018
What's all these nonsense na?
Don't you have his phone no to blast him instead of social media?
Laura don enter one chance

1 Like

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by beautyhd: 8:20pm On Jan 20, 2018
soberdrunk:

Which wife? The one that can wake up tomorrow morning and "Eboue" him? I have friends that are more important to me than my future wife will be! angry

I pity your wife

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by walybouy(m): 8:20pm On Jan 20, 2018
IGBO or IBO...... Na dem dem
Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 8:21pm On Jan 20, 2018
(God forgive me, it’s not my business but) This woman is not wise. A wise woman picks her battles. So he posts a fake pic, so? The worst tin a man can do is deceive himself.

If I post Dangote’s house on social media as “my house” , does that make it my house? Or wouldn’t Dangote be foolish to drag “ownership” with me on Instagram?

A wise woman builds her home. Somebody pls talk to her. No be this kind war persin dey fight. undecided

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by salmonkas178(m): 8:21pm On Jan 20, 2018
Faithway10:
'You Are A Coward' - Kanu Nwankwo's Wife, Blasts His Younger Brother, Ogbonna

Mother of three and wife of Nigeria's most decorated Footballer, Kanu Nwankwo, Amara Kanu has taken to Instagram to blast the heck out of Ogbonna Kanu, her husband's younger brother.

This is coming after Ogbonna posted a ticket to a game on his Instagram page. Amara is claiming the ticket belongs to her sons.

Recall that in June 2017, Ogbonna Kanu was busted on Instagram for showing off ‘Fake Life’, when he hinted that he was travelling outside the country with a photo he posted on Instagram, only for Nigerians to expose him for using old photos to ‘deceive’ his followers.

It was discovered that the flight photo he shared on his Instagram about flying to New York, was actually an old photo from 2016, when he flew with his older brother Nwankwo Kanu on Qatar Airways.

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/01/you-are-coward-kanu-nwankwos-wife-amara.html

Cc; lalasticlala

Photo credit: IB9JA

Women are always tearing family and brothers apart....why is this so.....All I'm the name of wife...chai

2 Likes

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by jayson87: 8:22pm On Jan 20, 2018
For haters saying poo about kanu's brother ogboona and calling broke and a faker, please note that guy had made more moneyfrom football than some popular Ex-super eagles player

3 Likes

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by Alphasoar(m): 8:22pm On Jan 20, 2018
Amara 1-0 Ogbonna

5 Likes

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by zombieTRACKER: 8:22pm On Jan 20, 2018
dollyjoy:
You follow almost all the girls on Nairaland. Lolz.

Don't mind him
You can follow me dear
So far you are not a zombie cheesy
Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by kenzysmith: 8:23pm On Jan 20, 2018
Wife be making brothers fight since 1900

2 Likes

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by fpeter(f): 8:24pm On Jan 20, 2018
Threebear:
I know this ogbonna from my days at imsu, real fake life.
He used to act as a love-vendor for his brother then, very bad corrupt person.
He beats women too, lurking around his brother's hotel like a vagabond.
Laura will realise her mistakes soon.
Nothing good comes from this deplorable human Ogbonna.
What he did to women then ,I nearly cried.

Great Imo Star, you're sighted.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by allaboutobed(m): 8:24pm On Jan 20, 2018
Hashimyussufamao:
In other news I lower mum phone's brightness to zero I told her she needs a new phone bulb for 4k. me sef need money grin
hmm. Ur pikin go do u o. No b curse

19 Likes

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by anizy(f): 8:24pm On Jan 20, 2018
shocked
Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by Emmahunk(m): 8:25pm On Jan 20, 2018
soberdrunk:
I swear on all the small gods in my village, if i was Kanu this woman will sleep in her parents house until she apologizes to my brother and he forgives her! No matter what she has absolutely no right to speak to his brother or disgrace him publicly like this, these men suffered together and she only came into the picture when things became rosy so if he decides to spoonfeed his brother for the rest of his life it is not her business!!! angry angry

Really? Spoon feed a grown man at the expense of his family? What really are you thinking? Have you not heard that "a man shall leave his father and mother and him and his wife shall become one?"
Stop kidding, this is not about grammar but reality.
Your immediate family is all that you have got, trust me.

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by jayson87: 8:25pm On Jan 20, 2018
Threebear:

I was disappointed when I heard Laura married him. This man beat up a girl blue and black then.
They pimped her to kanu, he gbensh her free, chase am without kobo ,tell am say she for grateful na celeb knack am, so the girl strange herself next time, as her toto sweet she come get second invitation.
She come steal kanu's branded watch, na so ogbonna find am come hostel, they beat that girl blue black, drag am naked like armed robber.
The thing weak me sha
Lai Mohammed. Stop freaking lying and bringing people down with ghost stories. He beat her up blue and black, story for the gods

1 Like

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by pocohantas(f): 8:26pm On Jan 20, 2018
Nigerian men will never allow their brother's wife enjoy her marriage in peace. Always claiming she is a third party. It's worse with igbos.
Amara too should know when and how to pick her battles.

Social media will ruin marriages.

beautyhd:

I pity your wife

Don't pity his wife.
He'll get the kinda wife that he deserves.
One who will also put her family before him.
This is why women rarely sacrifice for their husbands, it is the typical Naija mentality. I've heard too many stories to fall prey.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by dingbang(m): 8:26pm On Jan 20, 2018
soberdrunk:
I swear on all the small gods in my village, if i was Kanu this woman will sleep in her parents house until she apologizes to my brother and he forgives her! No matter what she has absolutely no right to speak to his brother or disgrace him publicly like this, these men suffered together and she only came into the picture when things became rosy so if he decides to spoonfeed his brother for the rest of his life it is not her business!!! angry angry
I dey tell you...
Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by Throwback: 8:27pm On Jan 20, 2018
soberdrunk:

Thank God the wife is Igbo.

If she had been from another tribe, parochial minds like yours would have regaled us with how an Igbo wife would have better behaved and not tear apart brothers.

As for you, I pity your wife and children, while I congratulate your brothers who would exploit them and chase them out to the wilderness when you are gone.

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by afamaustin(m): 8:27pm On Jan 20, 2018
soberdrunk:
story do u knw the extent of the guy bad behavior.

13 Likes

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 20, 2018
Lol...Some women sef, this is so uncool, I for one will not tolerate such shyt, she should have told the husband personally instead of trying to break apart brothers like this. Hope the whole family won't end up hating her for this.

But ofcouse, wetin consign me

5 Likes

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by kristana(f): 8:27pm On Jan 20, 2018
But seriously, this seems to be too much

7 Likes

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by Next2Bezee(m): 8:28pm On Jan 20, 2018
soberdrunk:

We thank God that you're not Kanu then.

23 Likes

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by Chukazu: 8:28pm On Jan 20, 2018
soberdrunk:

Yes!... That is how jobless village people treat their brothers wife

23 Likes

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by afamaustin(m): 8:28pm On Jan 20, 2018
Hashimyussufamao:
In other news I lower mum phone's brightness to zero I told her she needs a new phone bulb for 4k. me sef need money grin
u ar bad

1 Like

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 20, 2018
Younger brothers to successful guys are often parasites, I don't know why?

But blasting him in public is a no no though but I believe Amara has had it up to her neck hence the public outburst. sad

16 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Elizabeth Banu Weds Cyril Stober. Traditional Wedding Photo / Comedian Mercy Ada Jesus Is Dead / 25 Interesting Things About Carlos Slim Helu (World's Richest Man)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.