Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,247 members, 7,780,501 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:39 PM

Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother (113517 Views)

Laura Ikeji And Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Third Child / When Ogbonna Kanu Proposed To Laura Ikeji (Throwback Photo) / Ogbonna Kanu Slammed After Amara Kanu Called Him Oloshi Oloriburuku, Borrow Pose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by hokafor(m): 7:39am On Jan 21, 2018
All this Amcon boys chasing debts would have made amara not to think before typing. But God will see you through woman
Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by no1madman(m): 8:13am On Jan 21, 2018
Family wahala no concern me[img][/img]

1 Like

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by Obierika(m): 8:22am On Jan 21, 2018
Since when did it become a normal to wash your family's dirty laundry on social media?

1 Like

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by Nobody: 8:25am On Jan 21, 2018
soberdrunk:
I swear on all the small gods in my village, if i was Kanu this woman will sleep in her parents house until she apologizes to my brother and he forgives her! No matter what she has absolutely no right to speak to his brother or disgrace him publicly like this, these men suffered together and she only came into the picture when things became rosy so if he decides to spoonfeed his brother for the rest of his life it is not her business!!! angry angry

You speak and think like the dumb ass god's you worship.Her brother in law presented himself as a complete idiot and you expect her to keep quiet.It her home and her family.Prople like you will be wife beaters and won't respect your wife or even enjoy a happy marriage.

3 Likes

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by Nobody: 8:26am On Jan 21, 2018
soberdrunk:

Which wife? The one that can wake up tomorrow morning and "Eboue" him? I have friends that are more important to me than my future wife will be! angry

You have issues my friend.You are an illiterate

2 Likes

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by BlvckSoul(m): 8:34am On Jan 21, 2018
soberdrunk:
I swear on all the small gods in my village, if i was Kanu this woman will sleep in her parents house until she apologizes to my brother and he forgives her! No matter what she has absolutely no right to speak to his brother or disgrace him publicly like this, these men suffered together and she only came into the picture when things became rosy so if he decides to spoonfeed his brother for the rest of his life it is not her business!!! angry angry

I agree. Unless the guy has some unreasonable excesses.

I can't abandon my own brother because of my wife. NEVER. We came from the same uterus.

1 Like

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by AuroraB(f): 8:49am On Jan 21, 2018
soberdrunk:
Honestly, she not only embarrassed her husband but the guardians that raised her.
Shows she got no respect for her husband sad

1 Like

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by Godsonkemz(m): 9:06am On Jan 21, 2018
Amara should stop ranting. Let them settle their scores outside social media. Must she involve the world in a family misunderstanding.

1 Like

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by Firstcitizen: 9:34am On Jan 21, 2018
dollyjoy:
Actually, the wife is the most important person in his life.... Argue all you want but the brother should know his place and maintain it...

Abegi, wife that can be replaced tomorrow. Brother can never be no matter what.

God forbid make she fvck up with her hubby tomorrow you go see how easy to switch her line off. Make brother fvck up, the tendency of settlement still dey no matter what. All the most important person bla bla bla na just talk

1 Like

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by doyinbaby(f): 9:40am On Jan 21, 2018
Bringing family matter to public is wrong
Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by eyinjuege: 9:41am On Jan 21, 2018
Seahawk:
Amara the Kanu you’re fighting for cheats on you. I know a girl he opened a business for. It’s despicable and I don’t think anyone in their family is worth the trouble

She probably knows, and his brother is the love-vendor master hence the bad blood for him.
She's fighting for her children, and not necessarily the kanu. The uncle claimed the boys' tickets as his, and she thinks he will also try to claim their inheritance as his too. Na from clap, dance dey take start

6 Likes

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by Seahawk: 9:46am On Jan 21, 2018
eyinjuege:

She probably knows, and his brother is the love-vendor master hence the bad blood for him.
She's fighting for her children, and not necessarily the kanu. The uncle claimed the boys' tickets as his, and she thinks he will also try to claim their inheritance as his too. Na from clap, dance dey take start
I can imagine cry

1 Like

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by psalmistkakah(m): 10:05am On Jan 21, 2018
soberdrunk:
Something is going on underground (issue) between both of them, she only use these opportunity to disgrace him
Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by Nnamaka1: 10:06am On Jan 21, 2018
Hashimyussufamao:
In other news I lower mum phone's brightness to zero I told her she needs a new phone bulb for 4k. me sef need money grin

Mannn! Did you really do this? You so cool . I got to try same with my mom. Hehehe.
Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by nairamaniac: 10:20am On Jan 21, 2018
soberdrunk:
U get sense. God bless u.

Although she had no right to blast him in public that way.
But if ogbonna deliberately took those tickets, knowing they belonged to nwakwo and his son then such act can be very provoking.
Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by theDEVILisHERE: 10:23am On Jan 21, 2018
Who d 4k is she to address her husbands bro that way? Can't she talk to her husband? stupid Bitch!

1 Like

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by theDEVILisHERE: 10:27am On Jan 21, 2018
dollyjoy:
Actually, the wife is the most important person in his life.... Argue all you want but the brother should know his place and maintain it...

The wife is not the most important person in his life.
When the chips are down
the probability of ur bro having ur back is higher than that of ur wife

1 Like

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by theDEVILisHERE: 10:41am On Jan 21, 2018
Emmahunk:

Really? Spoon feed a grown man at the expense of his family? What really are you thinking? Have you not heard that "a man shall leave his father and mother and him and his wife shall become one?"
Stop kidding, this is not about grammar but reality.
Your immediate family is all that you have got, trust me.

Who told u he is spoon feeding him?
Or you didn't know Ogbonna was a pro footballer himself?

Except ur brother is out for your down fall
Never ever forsake your brother

"Your immediate family is all that you have"
Wtf
nonsense

1 Like

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by Zirah: 10:42am On Jan 21, 2018
soberdrunk:

You are foolish for this statement. Why does it hurt family when one of their own is married and HAPPY? What do you mean by "came into the picture", are you sick? Is this how you were brought up? Is it a crime to be married and happy? Ogbonna should be the one to stop meddling in his brother's affairs.

Who told you they suffered together by the way, were you there?

5 Likes

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by theDEVILisHERE: 10:49am On Jan 21, 2018
Zirah:

You are foolish for this statement. Why does it hurt family when one of their own is married and HAPPY? What do you mean by "came into the picture", are you sick? Is this how you were brought up? Is it a crime to be married and happy? Ogbonna should be the one to stop meddling in his brother's affairs. And who told you they suffered together, were you there?

You are the foolish one here

Wife, stay away from your husband and his brother etc relationship
if you have a problem with ur brother inlaw tell your husband
it is his decision not yours

You wouldn't like it if your husband call out your family member publicly, but you have no problem doing your husband that

Stupid women everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by Zirah: 10:50am On Jan 21, 2018
soberdrunk:

Which wife? The one that can wake up tomorrow morning and "Eboue" him? I have friends that are more important to me than my future wife will be! angry

No doubt, you're from a broken home.

1 Like

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by Zirah: 10:56am On Jan 21, 2018
theDEVILisHERE:

You are the foolish one here

Wife, stay away from your husband and his brother etc relationship
if you have a problem with ur brother inlaw tell your husband
it is his decision not yours

You wouldn't like it if your husband call out your family member publicly, but you have no problem doing your husband that

Stupid women everywhere

I can see you're speaking on behalf of your family. Only foolish people from foolish families like yours put their nose in other people's privacy.

Thankfully, ogbonna now has a family. Let him go learn to be a man and stop hiding in the shadows of his brother's wealth. That's a shameless way to live. An advice for you too.

2 Likes

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by Zirah: 11:02am On Jan 21, 2018
theDEVILisHERE:

The wife is not the most important person in his life.
[quote author=theDEVILisHERE post=64385585]

Stop being bitter. Love is a two-way street. Marry a woman who loves you then.
Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by theDEVILisHERE: 11:07am On Jan 21, 2018
Zirah:

I can see you're speaking on behalf of your family. Only foolish people from foolish families like yours put their nose in other people's privacy.

Thankfully, ogbonna now has a family. Let him go learn to be a man and stop hiding in the shadows of his brother's wealth. That's a shameless way to live. An advice for you too.

You are not KANU
So your opinion don't mean shitt
KANU and Brother know themselves better than you or Amara
They would sort their differences their own way

Only an idiot of a man would take women's advice on matters like this
Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by oblaak(m): 11:13am On Jan 21, 2018
jaksmillioniar:
u didnt followed me dear
Why would she follow you with this your style of writing? Which one is 'u didn't followed me dear'?. Why not simply write 'You are yet to follow me dear'.

1 Like

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by theDEVILisHERE: 11:18am On Jan 21, 2018
Zirah:

Stop being bitter. Love is a two-way street. Marry a woman who loves you then.

Get this into your head
In relationship between human beings there is nothing like Love
What you have is attraction of various forms and degrees

Love only applies to intangible stuff (eg: activities like sports, your skills/talents etc)

That is why your love for those things would always be there
They would never forsake you
rather you'll forsake them

You cannot love anything physical
Physical= Attraction, not Love

Being bitter is for illogical beings
I'm not one
Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by mrskillz: 11:48am On Jan 21, 2018
Hashimyussufamao:
In other news I lower mum phone's brightness to zero I told her she needs a new phone bulb for 4k. me sef need money grin

Bravo!!! Learnt you are 35 and you believe life starts at 40
Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by Zirah: 11:56am On Jan 21, 2018
theDEVILisHERE:

Get this into your head
In relationship between human beings there is nothing like Love
What you have is attraction of various forms and degrees

Love only applies to intangible stuff (eg: activities like sports, your skills/talents etc)

That is why your love for those things would always be there
They would never forsake you
rather you'll forsake them

You cannot love anything physical
Physical= Attraction, not Love

Being bitter is for illogical beings
I'm not one

I can see how you were brought up. You must be a bastard child. Smh.

3 Likes

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by BALLOSKI: 11:57am On Jan 21, 2018
soberdrunk:
you spoke my mind. I never knew that village girl could be this uncouth.

You can't just change this village mentality in some people. What's her own business in all of this?

1 Like

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by EweduAfonja(f): 12:02pm On Jan 21, 2018
Hashimyussufamao:

Ayam crying

lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......
Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jan 21, 2018
This soberdrunk is as idiotic as the dumb gods he serves. We know his type
Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by Sexytzee1: 12:06pm On Jan 21, 2018
U b mumu undecided

U b comfirm mumu

quote author=soberdrunk post=64370125]I swear on all the small gods in my village, if i was Kanu this woman will sleep in her parents house until she apologizes to my brother and he forgives her! No matter what she has absolutely no right to speak to his brother or disgrace him publicly like this, these men suffered together and she only came into the picture when things became rosy so if he decides to spoonfeed his brother for the rest of his life it is not her business!!! angry angry[/quote]

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

What Celebrities Wore To AMVCA 2020 Awards (photos) / This Is My House Master Bedroom: Mercy Eke Shows The Interior Of House / Elizabeth Banu Weds Cyril Stober. Traditional Wedding Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.