Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

Laura Ikeji Kanu Becomes PayPorte Brand Ambassador! - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laura Ikeji Kanu Becomes PayPorte Brand Ambassador! (26365 Views)

Esther Agunbiade Becomes Payporte Ambassador (Photos) / Miracle, Nina, Tobi, CeeC, Rico Swavey And Alex Visit Payporte / Stunning New Photos Of Laura Ikeji Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laura Ikeji Kanu Becomes PayPorte Brand Ambassador! by NIGHTMAREOO7: 8:40pm On Jan 20, 2018
kiss
Re: Laura Ikeji Kanu Becomes PayPorte Brand Ambassador! by Tflex01: 8:41pm On Jan 20, 2018
Congrats to them.... at least husband can now afford his own trip ticket courtesy of his wife.

waiting for amara to congratulate them..... cool
Re: Laura Ikeji Kanu Becomes PayPorte Brand Ambassador! by Marvis4real(f): 8:43pm On Jan 20, 2018
Izuogu1:
Congrats to her but what exactly does she do?
she sells wears o dazall!
Re: Laura Ikeji Kanu Becomes PayPorte Brand Ambassador! by whiteprince(m): 8:44pm On Jan 20, 2018
She looks like a doll

And I don't knw if am the only one seeing the hand and finger,is it a tattoo or that place refuse to cooperate
Re: Laura Ikeji Kanu Becomes PayPorte Brand Ambassador! by Marvis4real(f): 8:45pm On Jan 20, 2018
atleast she will be able to buy ticket for Ogbonna now.

2 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Kanu Becomes PayPorte Brand Ambassador! by IkpuMmadu: 9:00pm On Jan 20, 2018
iamJ:
I will advice the kanus to do paternity test on that baby asap, Laura doesn't have any talent

She only knows how to open her mouth and legs wide

This kind keep our secret endorsement lipsrsealed

I can't believe that a woman can write this about a fellow achieving woman

You are nobody...ikejis are popular family in Nigeria ...get a life
Re: Laura Ikeji Kanu Becomes PayPorte Brand Ambassador! by HeWrites(m): 9:08pm On Jan 20, 2018
IkpuMmadu:

I can't believe that a woman can write this about a fellow achieving woman

You are nobody...ikejis are popular family in Nigeria ...get a life

i cant believe that someone like you will be this dull not to know that the person that write the comment is a guy.. smh

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Kanu Becomes PayPorte Brand Ambassador! by godwin120alex: 9:17pm On Jan 20, 2018
No hating if u don't know what she does go n check her Instagram
Re: Laura Ikeji Kanu Becomes PayPorte Brand Ambassador! by IkpuMmadu: 9:20pm On Jan 20, 2018
HeWrites:

i cant believe that someone like you will be this dull not to know that the person that write the comment is a guy.. smh

That's terrible....women can write it and I have a believe that a woman can do this out of envy
Re: Laura Ikeji Kanu Becomes PayPorte Brand Ambassador! by slowice(m): 9:24pm On Jan 20, 2018
Wait oo abeg how dem dey take land Dis endorsement d deal sef... Me sef suppose get if Laura fit get unless something is involved
Re: Laura Ikeji Kanu Becomes PayPorte Brand Ambassador! by jonadaft: 9:27pm On Jan 20, 2018
Skyfornia:
Beautiful woman from a beautiful family.
I'll delete this stupîd comment...

2 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Kanu Becomes PayPorte Brand Ambassador! by wisdomeze(m): 9:41pm On Jan 20, 2018
oh GOD! she forgot to make her legs up.. too bad, miss white and black..

Re: Laura Ikeji Kanu Becomes PayPorte Brand Ambassador! by PoliticalChinex(m): 10:04pm On Jan 20, 2018
iamJ:
I will advice the kanus to do paternity test on that baby asap, Laura doesn't have any talent

She only knows how to open her mouth and legs wide

This kind keep our secret endorsement lipsrsealed

Being envious won't take u anywhere!
Re: Laura Ikeji Kanu Becomes PayPorte Brand Ambassador! by diluewunmi: 10:16pm On Jan 20, 2018
[quote author=360metrosports post=64370232]PayPorte is pleased to announce Laura Ikeji Kanu as the newest member of their wonderful family.

PayPorters please show some love to the latest Fashion Ambassador and Anchor of the Big Brother Naija season 3 Trivia - #bbnaija2018trivia.

http://www.metronaija.ng/photoos-payporte-announces-laura-ikeji-kanu-brand-ambassador/

[/quot

Her makeup too much biko
Re: Laura Ikeji Kanu Becomes PayPorte Brand Ambassador! by 2shure: 10:23pm On Jan 20, 2018
using money to buy useless endorsementz
shes always been super ugly
Re: Laura Ikeji Kanu Becomes PayPorte Brand Ambassador! by Skyfornia(m): 10:28pm On Jan 20, 2018
Jonathan:

I'll delete this stupîd comment...

I won't be surprised.. That's why your name is 'Daft'
Re: Laura Ikeji Kanu Becomes PayPorte Brand Ambassador! by oodua1stson: 10:40pm On Jan 20, 2018
Maybe she's owing them money and since she has no job or means to pay back she did free promo for them
Re: Laura Ikeji Kanu Becomes PayPorte Brand Ambassador! by waley24(m): 11:23pm On Jan 20, 2018
Congrats to them.
Re: Laura Ikeji Kanu Becomes PayPorte Brand Ambassador! by oluspicy: 11:37pm On Jan 20, 2018
Nice one...

That picture was taken in the reception of Payporte's office at Lekki, Marwa Estate.

I wish that pretty receptionist is still working there...
Re: Laura Ikeji Kanu Becomes PayPorte Brand Ambassador! by rubyjan(f): 12:40am On Jan 21, 2018
whiteprince:
She looks like a doll

And I don't knw if am the only one seeing the hand and finger,is it a tattoo or that place refuse to cooperate
Lol @ refused to cooperate.
Re: Laura Ikeji Kanu Becomes PayPorte Brand Ambassador! by Pain(m): 2:05am On Jan 21, 2018
shocked

Re: Laura Ikeji Kanu Becomes PayPorte Brand Ambassador! by AvailableCofOLa(m): 5:13am On Jan 21, 2018
Wow! I'm Glad. I celebrate with Laura.
Re: Laura Ikeji Kanu Becomes PayPorte Brand Ambassador! by ceeafuejay(m): 5:33am On Jan 21, 2018
Bleaching I guess.
BuhariNaWah:
And Kanu's wife was abusing the husband upandan.

Why is Laura's hand looking like a setting sun in the west?

Chai..... Buhari na wah
Re: Laura Ikeji Kanu Becomes PayPorte Brand Ambassador! by Kennyg101: 6:55am On Jan 21, 2018
deedondavi:
All this unmerited endorsement.
abi o.. Is she a celebrity?
Re: Laura Ikeji Kanu Becomes PayPorte Brand Ambassador! by jonadaft: 7:46am On Jan 21, 2018
Skyfornia:

I won't be surprised.. That's why your name is 'Daft'
Retárd
Re: Laura Ikeji Kanu Becomes PayPorte Brand Ambassador! by Oladipo1166(m): 7:53am On Jan 21, 2018
please who'll and when 'll dey sign me to as ambassador
Re: Laura Ikeji Kanu Becomes PayPorte Brand Ambassador! by Neoteny(m): 8:18am On Jan 21, 2018
ponziponzi:
wetin burn her hand?

Eeww!

Re: Laura Ikeji Kanu Becomes PayPorte Brand Ambassador! by adeoba2008(m): 9:35am On Jan 21, 2018
Congrats Laura. Mo bonire yo ni temi oooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Looking Stylish In New Pictures / Toyin Lawani Celebrates 37th Birthday Today (photos) / Mercy Johnson Names Daughter Purity Okojie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.