Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,750 members, 7,802,295 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

Ever Noticed Mosquitoes Have Taken Over Lagos Homes? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ever Noticed Mosquitoes Have Taken Over Lagos Homes? (716 Views)

Amaechi: Chinese Firm Embarrassing Nigeria Over Lagos-Ibadan Railway Stations / Aisha Buhari: Bad People Have Taken Over The Country From Us / Photos As Floods Take Over Lagos Roads After Heavy Downpour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Noticed Mosquitoes Have Taken Over Lagos Homes? by nairavsdollars(f): 7:17pm On Jan 20, 2018
Mosquitoes have invaded most homes in Lagos due to the refuse dumps littered across the streets of Lagos. We appeal to Governor Akinwunmi Ambode to do something about it before the situation gets out of hand
#lagos stinks
#epidemic looms

Re: Ever Noticed Mosquitoes Have Taken Over Lagos Homes? by Sprumbabafather: 7:18pm On Jan 20, 2018
Buharri is to be blamed for this.
Re: Ever Noticed Mosquitoes Have Taken Over Lagos Homes? by olatunjithomas(m): 7:46pm On Jan 20, 2018
I noticed too. too much. the way they've been attacking me in my room now is worse compared to Fulani herdsmen
Re: Ever Noticed Mosquitoes Have Taken Over Lagos Homes? by SalamRushdie: 7:50pm On Jan 20, 2018
Lagos has always been filled with mosquitoes ...This organised campaign of calumny against Ambode will fail woefully ..I gathered today that districts heads in Lagos have been telling their wards to dump their refuse on the road median in a deliberate ploy to sabotage the cleaner Lagos initiative
Re: Ever Noticed Mosquitoes Have Taken Over Lagos Homes? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 20, 2018
It has been a do or die affair despite multiple insecticide spray.. . embarassed

Re: Ever Noticed Mosquitoes Have Taken Over Lagos Homes? by Kooldon(f): 8:03pm On Jan 20, 2018
Bed Bugs And Mosquitoes Are Doing Collabo In Most Homes. Just Imagine The Sound Of Music At Night. Eko in Banjee Oo
Re: Ever Noticed Mosquitoes Have Taken Over Lagos Homes? by nairavsdollars(f): 8:12pm On Jan 20, 2018
Bloody liar..you must either be an APC member or Ambode ass licker

SalamRushdie:
Lagos has always been filled with mosquitoes ...This organised campaign of calumny against Ambode will fail woefully ..I gathered today that districts heads in Lagos have been telling their wards to dump their refuse on the road median in a deliberate ploy to sabotage the cleaner Lagos initiative
Re: Ever Noticed Mosquitoes Have Taken Over Lagos Homes? by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:26pm On Jan 20, 2018
SalamRushdie:
I don't think it's organised campaign against the man. The gutters are open and reeking of odours and angry female anopheles mosquitoes ready to distribute malaria. It's annoying. Even Lekki Phase 1 stinks. The gutters on my street stinks and open. Rats, Mosquitoes, etc has taken over the place. I was never aware of anything like Sun Fly until I came to Lagos. The entire Lagos needs fumigation.

1 Like

Re: Ever Noticed Mosquitoes Have Taken Over Lagos Homes? by SalamRushdie: 9:46pm On Jan 20, 2018
Sapiosexuality:
I don't think it's organised campaign against the man. The gutters are open and reeking of odours and angry female anopheles mosquitoes ready to distribute malaria. It's annoying. Even Lekki Phase 1 stinks. The gutters on my street stinks and open. Rats, Mosquitoes, etc has taken over the place. I was never aware of anything like Sun Fly until I came to Lagos. The entire Lagos needs fumigation.

Lagos us the only place you will have better Balcony but can use it because of something called sun abi na sand fly
Re: Ever Noticed Mosquitoes Have Taken Over Lagos Homes? by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:02pm On Jan 20, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Lagos us the only place you will have better Balcony but can use it because of something called sun abi na sand fly
Lol. Is the Sun Fly thing natural or what exactly? I don't understand. I've never had this experience before. The stink is something else. Lekki Phase 1 Stinks. Victoria Island Stinks. The dirt on the street is like what you'd find in Douglas Road Owerri.

3 Likes

Re: Ever Noticed Mosquitoes Have Taken Over Lagos Homes? by nairavsdollars(f): 10:12pm On Jan 20, 2018
I think the governor didnt do his homework well before banning the PSP operators. The Visionscape thing has failed
Re: Ever Noticed Mosquitoes Have Taken Over Lagos Homes? by zombieTRACKER: 11:25pm On Jan 20, 2018
I was at igbo efon in lekki the other day and it was a gory sight sad

Everywhere is so dirty

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

El-rufai's Committee Submit Report On Restructuring, Makes Recommendation. / Abba Kyari, Schemes To Make Tainted Former Aso Savings Director CBN Dep. Gov. / The Vice-president Of Nigeria, Yemi Osinbajo, Daughter’s Wedding Date Announced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.