Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,901 members, 7,806,635 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:29 PM

Global Testimonies Rock OTJ Ministration On Facebook Live - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Global Testimonies Rock OTJ Ministration On Facebook Live (434 Views)

Dr. Paul And Becky Enenche Take Christmas Welfare Ministration To Benue (PIX) / ⛪Testimonies That Will Transform Your Life (LIVING FAITH CHURCH)⛪❗️❗️❗️ / RCCG And LFC: One Of The Greatest Testimonies Of Inter-Church Harmony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Global Testimonies Rock OTJ Ministration On Facebook Live by Triton1996(m): 8:03pm On Jan 20, 2018
One of the prophet whose dimension of prophecy is far different from others is Omotosho Tope Joseph. He is well renowned for his insights and ministrations which he conducts live on Facebook. Over the years, several testimonies have sprung up from this ministrations and below and the most recants ones:

''
God bless you sir,i appreciate the anointing and power of God upon your life. My mother was was really facing a serious health challenge her stomach and legs were swollen infact my mother looks like a seven month pregnant woman. She cant eat,stool and urinate as a normal person,to walk was a huge challenge the pains was unbearable.We have spent hundreds of thousand on all kinds of scan and medication to no avail.We plan to move her from Calabar to Abuja but the airline refused to board her that she was too weak to fly after payment for the flight.To God be the glory who miraculously brought His servant....
I thank God for sending is servant the prophet my way at the airport in Calabar.When i saw him i ran to him for help my mother who was seated in the car weak unable to walk. Immediately the man of God ministered to her,the swollen legs and stomach began to shrink and she stood up,walk with God servant.My mother can now urinate,stool,eat and walk.I thank God for sending His servant to rescue my mother from death.My mother is heal and whole again,God bless you sir may your ministry continue grow and prosper.I return all the glory and honour to God Almighty for sending is prophet my way on the 18/1/2018.
Mr. Joseph (NIGERIA)
my name is blessing Charles, I want to praise this big God for his healing power upon my life, I was feeling sick few weeks ago, and the doctors said my kidney failed, so I was sent to go and run some test, on getting to d pay point I met a sister that gave me the number of pastor omotosho, after d payment i went to the lab to run the test but on getting there they said i will not be able to run d test that very Friday till Monday, so I went home. But on getting home I didn't call d man of God that day till the Next day being Saturday, I called his number twice but he didn't pick only for him to call me back and asked me how I got his number and I told him. And he asked me what the problem is, so I explained to him what d doctor said so he asked me what I wanted God to do for me,so I told him to pray wit me so that d only one that has the spear parts to every human body to visit me, and he prayed wit me and assured me dat my next visit to d hospital will be a testimony, and today I went to d clinic baba proved him self big in my case hmmmmm, people of God my results today showed that my kidneys are perfectly fine ohhhhhhh praise master Jesus.
Sis. Charles B. (Lagos State, Nigeria)

I am a footballer,I got a heart problem after an accident in Nigeria (10-12years ago). I left for Belgium and later got a contract in South Africa.The heart problem started affecting me and I couldn't play well and was almost out of the team. I kept going to hospitals trying to seek for help.I couldn't run,exercise,felt pains because of the rate of my heartbeat. I went to India and UK for treatment but after 2-3months the pains return and even severe. I was placed on a digital machine to run.Doctors in South Africa helping to manage me said if am not okay,I will have to go for an operation.A date will be fixed after the last checkup and treatment.I was ruled out of playing for 6 months and if I don't play for one year my contract will be terminated and no club will sign me due to health issue.One of my friends in Nigeria asked me to call the Man of God OTJ,I was reluctant and dependant on the doctors but she kept pressing and I finally called him.He(OTJ) prayed for me via phone and told me to do what I couldn't do I was doing this despite the pains.The following day evening I felt like running and I did and I didn't feel any pain,I had to return the digital machine back to my coach.My coach was surprised I had to join them to train in the morning for the 1st time and the entire team were amazed.The Coach had to push my appointment with the Doctor earlier and after the Checkup,the doctor was confused,all he has been seeing is no longer there.He asked me to come back after two days and the result was
still the same.I am Overwhelmed people are asking what happened and I have been asked to grant an interview concerning my healing and sudden return to the game.I return all the Glory to God for using Apostle OTJ to heal me completely.
J.Owens(South Africa)

No doubt, this is a work of God, instant healings have been one of the fruit that OTJ Ministries has grown over the years.

To contact Prophet Omotosho Tope Joseph.

https://www.facebook.com/omotoso.joseph

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

J / Pastor Does The Funniest Deliverance You Can Ever Think Of / "Madam, Take $10 Plus 2 Tablets, Make I Tear Your Nyash!!!"---pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.