Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

Is This Murder Or Suicide? - Forum Games (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Is This Murder Or Suicide? (58206 Views)

Is This Suicide Or Murder / Is This Murder Or Suicide / Take A Closer Look! Is This A Murder Or A Sucide Case? And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide? by bidemz(m): 12:41pm On Jan 21, 2018
favourmic:
Actually my phone can't view the picture but i think the girl has no right to beat up her boyfriend in public. Maybe they should report the matter to their village elders. But if the neighbour refused to pay the rent, they should just kill the landlord and forget about the missing car. grin
LOL..Werey

2 Likes

Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide? by Wazzaowner(m): 12:42pm On Jan 21, 2018
Both!! The dude killed himself, after doing that he wrote a suicide note as he was about running away he picked up a fight with 1 of his neighbour hence the scattered room, his neighbour stabbed him, took his gun from the table and placed it on his hands to deceive the NPF. So dumb.
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide? by Codes151(m): 12:42pm On Jan 21, 2018
Both
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide? by Sunnycliff(m): 12:42pm On Jan 21, 2018
Not much thinking here. As long as the gun is in the corpse hand while lying down dead implies its a murder
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide? by olatade(m): 12:42pm On Jan 21, 2018
The blood splatter on the wall is not in the same direction as to where the body is...so my take is- murder

1 Like

Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide? by Dafreeguy(m): 12:42pm On Jan 21, 2018
Here to read comments.. if u r with me, signify

1 Like

Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide? by DrRitzy: 12:42pm On Jan 21, 2018
Make i go ask buhari
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide? by Ijscarface: 12:43pm On Jan 21, 2018
Murder. The blood splatter on the could only have been achieved by a gun facing the man directly.
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide? by Ibime(m): 12:43pm On Jan 21, 2018
Murder.

The circumference of blood spray on the wall indicates he was shot right beside the wall and dragged to his current position.

If he had shot himself where his body is positioned, there will be a wider circumference of blood spray on the wall.
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide? by ezebrightike: 12:43pm On Jan 21, 2018
Hmmmm, look at the money close to the fan, the girl hiding under the bed, the man's spirit close to the gas cooker

lol you still they find all those things HAPPY SUNDAY
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 21, 2018
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide? by cheren: 12:44pm On Jan 21, 2018
TheSuperNerd:
Lots of evidence point to suicide like the note on the table, the gun in the man's hand (but there is a twist here), and also the door being shut and again another is the stool being turned over in a manner that suggests the man fell off after killing himself... Butttt I believe too like some here that it is murder.

Madam Dominique has rightly pointed out the fact that most or all suicide cases will see the gun not held so tightly by the victim. The gun can't possibly be in the victim's hand after a suicide is done like now.As life leaves the victim's body, his hold over the gun will lessen and make the gun drop out of his grip.

Now there is another strong reason why this is murder. The angle of gunshot which made the victim's blood splash on the wall as seen in rhe picture.
If this was suicide, the victim will hold the gun close enough to his head or mouth or neck and the damage inflicted will be close range.
But the picture shows blood spilled on the wall near the bed and curtains (to the curtain's right in the pic). This could only mean that someone else shot this victim and did so at an angle to the head that sent his blood splashing unto the wall and with a distance not so close with the victim backing the wall.

Well, it is just my thoughts. I think it is murder after all.
stop watching too much of American movies.
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide? by Thatnawtichick(f): 12:44pm On Jan 21, 2018
MURDER!!!!!!!
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide? by shurch(m): 12:44pm On Jan 21, 2018
blood on the wall,the chair ,the suicide note , the distance from the chair and the table where the suicide note is . it clearly stats it's a murder and framed to be suicide .
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide? by Nizguy(m): 12:44pm On Jan 21, 2018
they have said it all grin
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide? by cheren: 12:45pm On Jan 21, 2018
godonzoki:
He wz murdered with an AK47 or pump action hence tgw blood stain on d wall. Pistol can't have that effect.
Even at close range?
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide? by Chukazu: 12:46pm On Jan 21, 2018
ladyF:
It's murder by Fulani herdsmen.

It's LadyF again. grin grin grin

grin Don't let Buhari hear this lipsrsealed
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide? by ictty(m): 12:46pm On Jan 21, 2018
murder case ni joor.
The murderer use Ak 100. He want to defend himself by bringing out his gun unfortunately the murderer is a fast shooter.
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide? by talk2percy(m): 12:47pm On Jan 21, 2018
Pure, unadulterated and calculated murder. Don't ask me how I know cuz u know too well that it is murder.
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide? by Virgohills(m): 12:47pm On Jan 21, 2018
Solution is in my signature
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide? by sameni123(m): 12:47pm On Jan 21, 2018
Murder the splatter of blood on the wall makes it seem the body was moved ....if it was suicide he would be near the window not far from it ....and the room seem to be ransacked to me
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide? by MissChievous199(f): 12:47pm On Jan 21, 2018
godonzoki:
He wz murdered with an AK47 or pump action hence tgw blood stain on d wall. Pistol can't have that effect.

grin grin grin grin oshey gun expert. I hail o
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jan 21, 2018
ladyF:
It's murder by Fulani herdsmen.

It's LadyF again. grin grin grin
child be rational and coherent please
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide? by Ghnaija(m): 12:48pm On Jan 21, 2018
It shows clearly it is a murder case look at the blood stain facing straight from his chair, a man can not kill himself straight while falling on his back
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide? by khome(f): 12:48pm On Jan 21, 2018
godonzoki:
What is dis one saying?
Ignore
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide? by BanevsJoker(m): 12:50pm On Jan 21, 2018
It's so sad that Nigerians can be so analytical, but still managed to make Buhari President. It just doesn't make any sense.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide? by safarigirl(f): 12:50pm On Jan 21, 2018
Murder
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide? by elda2303(m): 12:51pm On Jan 21, 2018
shervydman:
Is this murder or suicide?

Suicide; reason the possible suicide note on the table
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide? by MhizGladys(f): 12:52pm On Jan 21, 2018
it's murder...the splash of blood on the wall says it all
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide? by ignis: 12:53pm On Jan 21, 2018
This is obvious murder.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kill English And Go Free! / What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . / Tell A Lie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.