Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:19 PM

Some Tips To Help Ladies Discern Men For Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Tips To Help Ladies Discern Men For Marriage (1133 Views)

Redpill Awareness On Nairaland Will Help Ladies Make Better Life Choices. / Help! LADIES Are After Me.. / Help!! Ladies Are Saving Whatsapp Profile Pictures Of Me In Their Phones...why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Tips To Help Ladies Discern Men For Marriage by freshkpomo(m): 9:01pm On Jan 20, 2018
I have noticed that most ladies don't pay attention to things happening around when they are dating a man,and little did they know that these little things that go un-noticed could be of great help towards determining the future of that relationship.most just wait for him to pop the question like a pupil waiting for the closing bell,and when he finally pops the question,they get over excited and without thinking twice they bond with him to form a molecule.years later complains become the order of the day!!! Ladies be watchful and don't be the "anyway na way girl',you should have a choice cos there are men and there are real men,get it? Lol
Re: Some Tips To Help Ladies Discern Men For Marriage by freshkpomo(m): 9:03pm On Jan 20, 2018
1. PETS It is not a new thing that guys with pets are overall caring! If your man have a pet or loves pets generally then he is the caring type,and one thing you should also take note of is the relationship between him and his pet.If he is mean to his pets then he won't spare his kids either,and if he his the type that is really nice to his pet,then it turns out that he will be a very caring father!

1 Like

Re: Some Tips To Help Ladies Discern Men For Marriage by freshkpomo(m): 9:04pm On Jan 20, 2018
2 PRIDE ok it will interest you to know that guy who brag alot and tend to talk about their achievements would be a very proud and arrogant husband.He won't exitate to monk you within the slightest provocation,and such men are not always receptive to their inlaws(wife's family) right after they get married their daughter.
Re: Some Tips To Help Ladies Discern Men For Marriage by freshkpomo(m): 9:05pm On Jan 20, 2018
3 FAMILY How a guy treats his own family will give you an insight on what kind of a person he is.unless there is something going on a guy should be very close to his family,and if a guy is taking good care of his mum then he will be able to do so to to his wife.Avoid guys who care less about their families unless thers is a good explanation for that,but even with that you will have alot to deal with as the family might think you are the reason for their son's altitude and secondly a guy that neglets his mum/family but is nice to you will someday do same to you.If he can neglet his own blood who else won't he give same treatment to

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Some Tips To Help Ladies Discern Men For Marriage by freshkpomo(m): 9:06pm On Jan 20, 2018
4 HIS FUTURE Ladies,during you discussions how often have he been reinterating it to you how he would love you been a part of his future,how often do you come into his plans!!! Some guys could be deceptive,i mean very deceptive....they might just tell you this as lips service and deep down they just lied,most especially when the girl is the one asking the question.the best time to get the truth out is not mostly when they are happy or excited as a man can promise heaven and earth when he is happy,it is best to keep your eye focused on when he is depressed or moody cos thats when he will let out the truth about everything.

1 Like

Re: Some Tips To Help Ladies Discern Men For Marriage by freshkpomo(m): 9:08pm On Jan 20, 2018
5 STRANGERS finally the way a guy treats strangers is something you should never overlook.If he is sweet and friendly to strangers then he is going to be a caring and an helpful husband but if he is very rude and harsh to stranger and yet he treats you like an egg,my dear you are on a long thing,the gus is just pretending at the start,the end will surely tell! IF YOU HAVE OTHERS YOU CAN ADD TO THE LIST THANKYOU!! Source:www.freshstuffs.com.ng creative criticism is allowed in every of my articles,thankyou!!
Re: Some Tips To Help Ladies Discern Men For Marriage by Wallade(m): 9:08pm On Jan 20, 2018
These are speculations; you will be shocked!
Re: Some Tips To Help Ladies Discern Men For Marriage by freshkpomo(m): 9:24pm On Jan 20, 2018
Wallade:
These are speculations; you will be shocked!
do you care to explain further sir
Re: Some Tips To Help Ladies Discern Men For Marriage by HOLYDICK(m): 9:25pm On Jan 20, 2018
H
Re: Some Tips To Help Ladies Discern Men For Marriage by freshkpomo(m): 9:27pm On Jan 20, 2018
HOLYDICK:
H
your moniker though lol
Re: Some Tips To Help Ladies Discern Men For Marriage by HOLYDICK(m): 9:30pm On Jan 20, 2018
freshkpomo:
your moniker though lol

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Some Tips To Help Ladies Discern Men For Marriage by spyg1(m): 9:46pm On Jan 20, 2018
Getting a good husband is by luck, not by your might, e.g. I am always rude to strangers because, a stranger I helped stored my valuables. If you want to assess me base on that you might be wrong.

1 Like

Re: Some Tips To Help Ladies Discern Men For Marriage by kurupt1: 9:51pm On Jan 20, 2018
Hahahahahahaa.......op,are u trying to talk sense to naija girls.leave them like that o,no advice them .85% of them get goat brain.No advice them or else u will be hated by them

1 Like

Re: Some Tips To Help Ladies Discern Men For Marriage by freshkpomo(m): 9:56pm On Jan 20, 2018
spyg1:
Getting a good husband is by luck, not by your might, e.g. I am always rude to strangers because, a stranger I helped stored my valuables. If you want to assess me base on that you might be wrong.
thats one good explanation for your altitude....if you go to number 3 FAMILY....you will notice i adviced about reasons...you are rude to strangers for a reason,unlike some that its just a MODULUS OPERANDI for them!
Re: Some Tips To Help Ladies Discern Men For Marriage by freshkpomo(m): 9:59pm On Jan 20, 2018
kurupt1:
Hahahahahahaa.......op,are u trying to talk sense to naija girls.leave them like that o,no advice them .85% of them get goat brain.No advice them or else u will be hated by them
bros na only you waka come oh,nor let the likes of pocahontas and sofia catch u oh lol
Re: Some Tips To Help Ladies Discern Men For Marriage by uwa1(m): 10:03pm On Jan 20, 2018
Love doctor kontinue.....
Re: Some Tips To Help Ladies Discern Men For Marriage by freshkpomo(m): 10:15pm On Jan 20, 2018
uwa1:
Love doctor kontinue.....
lool,u from benin?
Re: Some Tips To Help Ladies Discern Men For Marriage by uwa1(m): 7:27am On Jan 21, 2018
Yes...

freshkpomo:
lool,u from benin?
Re: Some Tips To Help Ladies Discern Men For Marriage by freshkpomo(m): 11:21am On Jan 21, 2018
uwa1:
Yes...

you dey on fb
Re: Some Tips To Help Ladies Discern Men For Marriage by uwa1(m): 8:49pm On Jan 21, 2018
Yes...

freshkpomo:
you dey on fb
Re: Some Tips To Help Ladies Discern Men For Marriage by freshkpomo(m): 9:11pm On Jan 21, 2018
uwa1:
Yes...

you go fit PM me?
Re: Some Tips To Help Ladies Discern Men For Marriage by uwa1(m): 5:18am On Jan 22, 2018
Done.....

freshkpomo:
you go fit PM me?
Re: Some Tips To Help Ladies Discern Men For Marriage by freshkpomo(m): 10:46am On Feb 12, 2018
uwa1:
Done.....

sorry that mail get as him be for now oh!!you dey write??

(1) (Reply)

My Fiancée Seeks Her Family Consent And Permission For Every Decision We Take / Uganda Is Too Cold To Have Sex / Single Guys Of Late 20's And Early 30's, How Do You Buy Foodstuff For Cooking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.