Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,384 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

Man Flies In From Abroad, Proposes To His Girlfriend As She Cries (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Flies In From Abroad, Proposes To His Girlfriend As She Cries (Photos) (88109 Views)

Man Flies His Girlfriend To Greece In Order To Propose To Her (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) / Big-Sized Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Proposal; She Cries (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Flies In From Abroad, Proposes To His Girlfriend As She Cries (Photos) by Donjazzy12(m): 10:48pm On Jan 20, 2018
Angelanest:
A Nigerian lady Faith Orji was surprised by her abroad based partner with a marriage proposal. According to reports, the lady was in complete shock because she was told she was coming for a friends dinner party not knowing it was her day. Her boyfriend flew in from an undisclosed country and came in straight from the airport. His lady had no idea that he was in the country....

After all the screaming and reactions of disbelief, the handsome man finally got her to the proposal spot and asked for her hand in marriage...

She was very shocked after being ambushed with the marriage proposal in the presence of her family and friends who had already planned with her boyfriend.

She finally said yes not after bursting into tears.

Congratulations to them.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/man-flies-abroad-surprises-nigerian-lady-marriage-proposal-pics.html

Sex doll is better than her!

1 Like

Re: Man Flies In From Abroad, Proposes To His Girlfriend As She Cries (Photos) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jan 20, 2018
My boo, Ideyfindwife when am I getting the ring na?, time is going o embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Man Flies In From Abroad, Proposes To His Girlfriend As She Cries (Photos) by madridguy(m): 10:49pm On Jan 20, 2018
Which call is that? tongue

Berlyn1:
So beautiful...... olorun pick up my call cool
Re: Man Flies In From Abroad, Proposes To His Girlfriend As She Cries (Photos) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 20, 2018
Berlyn1:
You are pretty like wow
God bless d mama who made u wink
Re: Man Flies In From Abroad, Proposes To His Girlfriend As She Cries (Photos) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:50pm On Jan 20, 2018
kimbraa:
LMAO at fairly used. One told me that the price will drop with time then they could buy it. grin Funny enough, they're never satisfied. If you give a man 10 different sex dolls, he'll still chase after women just to have an out-let for their hormonal urge.
lol.. these women Sha..... This whole sex doll thing is just funny.. someone like me that gets easily bored with inanimate things including video game consoles(except my car Sha) I don't think I'll be able to waste even 50k on sex doll only to get bored 2days later.
Re: Man Flies In From Abroad, Proposes To His Girlfriend As She Cries (Photos) by Berlyn1(f): 10:50pm On Jan 20, 2018
Toks2008:

He just picked it....but you must stop crushing on lalasticlala cos I can't be dragging you with him.
hahahaha where are you flying from first? ? lipsrsealed
Re: Man Flies In From Abroad, Proposes To His Girlfriend As She Cries (Photos) by SUMCIOUZ(m): 10:50pm On Jan 20, 2018
OLOFO MEJI
Re: Man Flies In From Abroad, Proposes To His Girlfriend As She Cries (Photos) by CoolextPhoenix(m): 10:50pm On Jan 20, 2018
nikkypearl:
Awwww...beautiful wink smiley

Sum mumu go still type #istandwithsexdoll# sad undecided
I'll pass undecided
Don't mind them jare,but last last #WeStandWithSexDollz

1 Like

Re: Man Flies In From Abroad, Proposes To His Girlfriend As She Cries (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 10:51pm On Jan 20, 2018
donstan18:

Insecurity at its peak.

Why are you disturbed by a sex doll?

What brought about sex doll here if you aren't scared of sex doll?, why are you ladies embarrassing yourselves unnecessarily because of a sex doll, why are you being insecure? , why are you being intimidated and triggered with a lifeless doll?, is that lady not your fellow woman, is she not going to get married by her man very soon, was she on Nairaland fighting against sex doll, was she scared not to get married someday?.

Wake up!, my friend and stop embarrassing yourself, how good did you protest against dildos and vibrators, how?, weren't you ladies using love machines? huh?
What's the fuse for?

My points remains that ladies that are taking this sex doll troll serious and disturbed, are only disturbed because they can't offer nothing but sex to a man, hence triggered that sex dolls might take there place in a man's life or society.

A WOMAN can never get intimidated by a lifeless sex doll, only sex givers will.

LOL...
Your crave for likes is on another level.
Guys have been making fun with it on several threads, you no type epistle. Even you have done it severally.

A lady does same and you turn motivational speaker?

Hehehehehehe! To think you actually commented before her, but went down to pick her comment is astonishing.
Wehdone Sir!!!

3 Likes

Re: Man Flies In From Abroad, Proposes To His Girlfriend As She Cries (Photos) by TinaAnita(f): 10:51pm On Jan 20, 2018
So romantic.. Dude is cute
Re: Man Flies In From Abroad, Proposes To His Girlfriend As She Cries (Photos) by Dafreeguy(m): 10:52pm On Jan 20, 2018
sekxyqueen:
why
He lacks a girlfriend.. talk more of a wife. y won't he envy?
Re: Man Flies In From Abroad, Proposes To His Girlfriend As She Cries (Photos) by Dizu(m): 10:53pm On Jan 20, 2018
Please God give me money
Re: Man Flies In From Abroad, Proposes To His Girlfriend As She Cries (Photos) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 20, 2018
RuthDaniels:
And you think they don't know this? You think they don't know that sex doll can never replace a woman? That sex dolls will never be a shoulder to cry on, a partner to share their deeper fears with? You think they don't know that sex dolls will never advise or listen to their worries. Babe these guys know.

But in other to spite /tease ladies they decided to live in denial and rant sex dolls like hallelujah song. Lol funny species of gender. I pity the ladies heeding to their teases. We know the real men and the kidults cheesy
Well said. grin
Re: Man Flies In From Abroad, Proposes To His Girlfriend As She Cries (Photos) by demonstrate: 10:53pm On Jan 20, 2018
Igbo boyz and natural inbuilt home tracker.

They always find their way back home.
Re: Man Flies In From Abroad, Proposes To His Girlfriend As She Cries (Photos) by luminouz(m): 10:54pm On Jan 20, 2018
genghiskhan007:

You are pretty like wow
God bless d mama who made u wink
Yes we know she pretty... undecided
Oya pay me d money u owe me biko tongue
Re: Man Flies In From Abroad, Proposes To His Girlfriend As She Cries (Photos) by AreaFada2: 10:55pm On Jan 20, 2018
Berlyn1:

My dear, the God of Abraham, Isaac & Jacob surely will.

Knowing what 9ja men do, the sex trend is just tongue in cheek. They will still very much be mesmerized by their African Queens anytime any day.

800k is enough to do an average marriage in many places. Unless they event sex dolls can can cook ewedu, okazi, okro, mellon soup, ofe Owerri and bear kids including Taiwo and Kehinde. grin grin cheesy
Re: Man Flies In From Abroad, Proposes To His Girlfriend As She Cries (Photos) by nikkypearl(f): 10:55pm On Jan 20, 2018
KushyKush:

Can we forget about whee i am landing from and focus more on the proposal? tongue

Omo obo that understands Yoruba. Lol
waiting lipsrsealed
Re: Man Flies In From Abroad, Proposes To His Girlfriend As She Cries (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 10:56pm On Jan 20, 2018
Berlyn1:
hahahaha where are you flying from first? ? lipsrsealed

Somewhere outside naija
Re: Man Flies In From Abroad, Proposes To His Girlfriend As She Cries (Photos) by luminouz(m): 10:56pm On Jan 20, 2018
TinaAnita:
So romantic.. Dude is cute
tongue

1 Like

Re: Man Flies In From Abroad, Proposes To His Girlfriend As She Cries (Photos) by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 10:56pm On Jan 20, 2018
Berlyn1:

You are beautiful. With a good heart and humility, you should have no problem getting your own man. We are very easy going people.
Re: Man Flies In From Abroad, Proposes To His Girlfriend As She Cries (Photos) by rawpadgin(m): 10:57pm On Jan 20, 2018
Berlyn1:
how will he pick ur calls when u are calling with private number cheesy
Re: Man Flies In From Abroad, Proposes To His Girlfriend As She Cries (Photos) by Nizguy(m): 10:58pm On Jan 20, 2018
wow the guy is as cute as me

happy married life to them till the rest of their life
Re: Man Flies In From Abroad, Proposes To His Girlfriend As She Cries (Photos) by goingape: 10:58pm On Jan 20, 2018
Angelanest:
A Nigerian lady Faith Orji was surprised by her abroad based partner with a marriage proposal. According to reports, the lady was in complete shock because she was told she was coming for a friends dinner party not knowing it was her day. Her boyfriend flew in from an undisclosed country and came in straight from the airport. His lady had no idea that he was in the country....

After all the screaming and reactions of disbelief, the handsome man finally got her to the proposal spot and asked for her hand in marriage...

She was very shocked after being ambushed with the marriage proposal in the presence of her family and friends who had already planned with her boyfriend.

She finally said yes not after bursting into tears.

Congratulations to them.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/man-flies-abroad-surprises-nigerian-lady-marriage-proposal-pics.html

A man flies from abroad just to meet with one ape who will later open her private part to the public for commercial use undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Flies In From Abroad, Proposes To His Girlfriend As She Cries (Photos) by donstan18: 10:59pm On Jan 20, 2018
pocohantas:

LOL...
Your crave for likes is on another level.
Guys have been making fun with it on several threads, you no type epistle. Even you have done it severally.

A lady does same and you turn motivational speaker?

Hehehehehehe!
Wehdone Sir!!!

Incase you don't know mrs/miss Poco.

There are trolls a lady should indulge in and there are trolls a lady should avoid in other to save herself some embarrassment.

Incase, you still don't know, there's a thin line between trolling for fun and trolling as a result of emotion, either positive or negative.

Now, tell me, can you in a public indulge in an argument of men concerning how soap are being used to masturbate?

Can you?

7 Likes

Re: Man Flies In From Abroad, Proposes To His Girlfriend As She Cries (Photos) by IkpuMmadu: 10:59pm On Jan 20, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Now, that's a real man! Not one who doesn't know the difference between a Woman and a sex doll.

A real one who kept his promises and words. Lucky you girl! hold onto him tight smiley

Fake women go for sex dolls ..real women stay put with their men

Re: Man Flies In From Abroad, Proposes To His Girlfriend As She Cries (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 10:59pm On Jan 20, 2018
donstan18:

Incase you don't know mrs/miss Poco.

There are trolls a lady should indulge in and there are trolls a lady should avoid in other to save herself some embarrassment.

Incase, you still don't know, there's a thin line between trolling for fun and trolling as a result of emotion, either positive or negative.

Now, tell me, can you in a public indulge in an argument of men concerning how soap are being use to to masturbate?

Can you?

Naso grin
You can fool everyone, you can't fool me.
Re: Man Flies In From Abroad, Proposes To His Girlfriend As She Cries (Photos) by Nizguy(m): 11:01pm On Jan 20, 2018
nikkypearl:
Awwww...beautiful wink smiley

Sum mumu go still type #istandwithsexdoll# sad undecided
I'll pass undecided
u have started jealousy sex doll
Re: Man Flies In From Abroad, Proposes To His Girlfriend As She Cries (Photos) by donstan18: 11:01pm On Jan 20, 2018
pocohantas:

Naso grin You can fool everyone, you can't fool me.
Lol, you haven't still answered that.

3 Likes

Re: Man Flies In From Abroad, Proposes To His Girlfriend As She Cries (Photos) by nobaga: 11:01pm On Jan 20, 2018
What a lovely and sincere man.

Please keep her in Nigeria. Otherwise na police she go take remove you from your house abroad.

1 Like

Re: Man Flies In From Abroad, Proposes To His Girlfriend As She Cries (Photos) by harryhenry02: 11:01pm On Jan 20, 2018
Re: Man Flies In From Abroad, Proposes To His Girlfriend As She Cries (Photos) by goingape: 11:01pm On Jan 20, 2018
Berlyn1:
why would him pick your call when you are busy operating on differents preeks undecided

Stop playing with preeks and dedicate your service with God and he will answer your call, but ye wanted preek.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kenyan Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery With His Employee, A Watchman / I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / Nigerian Lady Poses With Her Adult Toy On FB, Sparks Heated Reactions (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.