Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,383 members, 7,781,087 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:38 AM

Becoming A World Class Developer From Scratch ( ZERO TO HERO) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Becoming A World Class Developer From Scratch ( ZERO TO HERO) (417 Views)

Zero To Hero In Programming : The Journey By Our Ex-students At Andela And Zinox / Zero To Hero: My $0.00 To $1000 Journey Freelancing / Tutorial: How To Create An Attractive Blog With Blogger From Scratch In 1 Hour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Becoming A World Class Developer From Scratch ( ZERO TO HERO) by ugomatt: 11:21pm On Jan 20, 2018
Hey guys, if you have passion in tech and don't really know where to start from and most of us thinks maybe writing code is a gift From God, We all know how this world operates, its just about PRINCIPLES or maybe you are not doing what you are supposed to do the right way.
Lemme introduce myself, Am an Android developer and full stack web developer, i have decided to show those who have passion in tech the right way and right materials to learn.
Making an app shouldn't be a big thing or maybe developing a responsive website. All you need is to know the materials and have knowledge about it so you could start becoming a freelancer or even self employed. You can join the whatsapp group chat to start your carrer the right way.
Don't worry about payment, Its a FREE class.

https:///BNZW6V2gXGv7oncbVcEJXn

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Drastically Reduce The Size Of A Video And Maintain The Quality / Google Accelerated Mobile Pages VS Non Accelerated Pages (mobile Friendly) / Bloggers In Tanzania Will Now Have To Pay Registration Fee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.