Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

Whitish Release From The P.e.n.n.i.s - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Whitish Release From The P.e.n.n.i.s (591 Views)

Whitish Spots On My Nails, Needs Help. Graphic Photos / Whitish Discharge From Vagina / Mental Health in Nigeria: Have you heard about M.A.N.I? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Whitish Release From The P.e.n.n.i.s by toygod2: 11:26pm On Jan 20, 2018
Doctors, Nurses and all Medical practitioner in the house, i call on you to enlighten me on this.

While i & my friend were on our way to a wedding event, there's is this very busy roundabout where the sound of someone advertising all these traditional or herbal medicine was coming.

The advert was so loud & comical in nature, we had to listen consciously or unconsciously.
However the part that got me, is where the announcer said, when you go to toilet and probably you experience, a whitish droplet [like sperm] from ur JT, then you have Staph. aureus or one infection like that.

And that, it's basically gotten or caused when you use pit latrine, because when you open a pit latrine, there's this vapor or fume that comes out of it.
If these vapor touches ur bombom, then you are probably going to have the infection, which is whitish thich but a bit watery release from ur JT.

I doubt this based on the little knowledge of science, please i need someone to help shed more light.

However, im scared because, i use pit latrine where i just rented, so before things go awful
Re: Whitish Release From The P.e.n.n.i.s by PoliteActivist: 7:13pm On Jun 30, 2020
So there are still pit latrines in this day and age

(1) (Reply)

Male General Wellness & Sexual Booster / What Have We Done To Mother Earth? (pictures) / Become A Wife, Mother And For Your Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.