Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,151 members, 7,807,506 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

Osun: Classic White Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys - Friends Mourn (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Osun: Classic White Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys - Friends Mourn (Photos) (82956 Views)

Lady Burnt To Death By A Jealous Lover In Bayelsa, Friends Mourn (Photos) / Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her Phone As Friends Mourn (Photos) / "Classic White Killed By Kmoney, Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend" - Clara Wayne Accuses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osun: Classic White Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys - Friends Mourn (Photos) by mcafeez: 11:55pm On Jan 20, 2018
Yeah, they say life is sweet, but too much of sweet things gives jedijedi. This beautiful young vibrant slay queen just lost her life and it is a sadden moment for her family and friends in Osogbo/Ilesha Osun State. I hope all potential slay queens and young ladies out there, will know that by now Boys are not smiling when it comes to making money this 2018.

Based on information gathered from this deceased close friend, her name is Ogunsola Abosede she was allegedly used by a yahoo boy which made her fell sick for a short while before she finally lost her life in the Slay Queen kingdom. Ladies please be wary and be careful whom you go out with, stop...............................

see photos below

source http://www.9jamg.com/2018/01/ritualism-in-osun-state-this-beautiful.html

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6584450_screenshot20180121185921_jpeg4b8ac007c7bf0fba4badef89c5778eda www.nairaland.com/attachments/6584451_screenshot20180121185925_jpega1af765e4e1f78e82ca412fb8caca694

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun: Classic White Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys - Friends Mourn (Photos) by PenisCaP: 11:58pm On Jan 20, 2018
Thousands would see this.. yet they wount listen

80 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun: Classic White Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys - Friends Mourn (Photos) by mcafeez: 11:59pm On Jan 20, 2018
cc; lalasticlala

Re: Osun: Classic White Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys - Friends Mourn (Photos) by okachie1(m): 12:01am On Jan 21, 2018
Now this is very sad!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun: Classic White Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys - Friends Mourn (Photos) by Nobody: 2:36am On Jan 21, 2018
una sure? bloggers hmmm

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun: Classic White Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys - Friends Mourn (Photos) by ednut1(m): 5:47am On Jan 21, 2018
ennyscongy:
una sure? bloggers hmmm
baba i tire o

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun: Classic White Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys - Friends Mourn (Photos) by flington4550(m): 9:59am On Jan 21, 2018
ennyscongy:
una sure? bloggers hmmm
Lol exskonje
No mind bloggers, any slay queen wey die now na yahooboy abi??
Una no well

91 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osun: Classic White Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys - Friends Mourn (Photos) by omarithmetics: 11:23am On Jan 21, 2018
Live fast, die young

10 Likes

Re: Osun: Classic White Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys - Friends Mourn (Photos) by Donaltus: 12:55pm On Jan 21, 2018
I Dont really pity her,I only pity her parent cause girl of nowadays openly profess there love for yahoo boys

16 Likes

Re: Osun: Classic White Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys - Friends Mourn (Photos) by EmmySparky(m): 1:26pm On Jan 21, 2018
its all part of the hustle....na money mata
Re: Osun: Classic White Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys - Friends Mourn (Photos) by oyetunder(m): 1:36pm On Jan 21, 2018
They always think I am a fool when I was busy reading for my Doctorate in my Ota Farm. SIMPLE, that is why I always refuse to follow them to clubs despite the fact that i am handsome and rich.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun: Classic White Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys - Friends Mourn (Photos) by PierreDeFermath(m): 1:50pm On Jan 21, 2018
this is actually funny because women are only useful for rituals now that sex dolls have taken over. Well,we can consider sex at times sha but they will always be needed by G-boys for rituals.
is it even a sin to use a slay Queen for ritual? at least she sold her life for money and the money might have changed some lives in her family. so it's more like a business. sell your life and you get paid

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun: Classic White Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys - Friends Mourn (Photos) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 21, 2018
God will help her
Re: Osun: Classic White Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys - Friends Mourn (Photos) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 21, 2018
flington4550:

Lol exskonje
No mind bloggers, any slay queen wey die now na yahooboy abi??
Una no well

Monitoring Spirit, una don reach here, how far baba, these bloggers matter don tire me. Howe we deh do the Akure thing? wink wink wink wink
Re: Osun: Classic White Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys - Friends Mourn (Photos) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 21, 2018
ednut1:
baba i tire o

the thing is becoming tiring and stale, how your side baba?
Re: Osun: Classic White Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys - Friends Mourn (Photos) by Samusu(m): 3:01pm On Jan 21, 2018
Hummmm
Re: Osun: Classic White Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys - Friends Mourn (Photos) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jan 21, 2018
Post the name of the gboy...

We have idea already...
It'll be :
Chu...
Chi...
Nna...
E T C

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Osun: Classic White Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys - Friends Mourn (Photos) by Sabiboii17(m): 3:17pm On Jan 21, 2018
Wen she dey collect iPhone and money she no know......well r. I.p to her dirty kpekus

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun: Classic White Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys - Friends Mourn (Photos) by Michelle55: 5:05pm On Jan 21, 2018
embarassed RIP young lady... I can't judge you for living that kinda life (if it's actually true), all I pray for is that God should grant your family and friends the fortitude to bear the loss.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun: Classic White Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys - Friends Mourn (Photos) by MrsNwaAmaikpe(f): 5:43pm On Jan 21, 2018
shocked shocked

Instead of mining her skull....they mined her life and destiny

6 Likes

Re: Osun: Classic White Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys - Friends Mourn (Photos) by ignatiuschinedu(m): 7:08pm On Jan 21, 2018
Women are d beginning of evil n d end of evil.rest on..pretty!!!

1 Like

Re: Osun: Classic White Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys - Friends Mourn (Photos) by MrHistorian: 7:09pm On Jan 21, 2018
Don't be a victim of illusion,there is NOTHING like MONEY RITUAL.

The closest explanation to their overnight and sudden wealth can be from the sale of human organs in neighbouring countries.

Also,Yahoo Boys who become wealthy from internet fraud are only being sold CONFIDENCE by their Voodoo Instructor because of their innate belief in charm.

For Example,After watching series of movies depicting Charm potency(of which is a sham) and listening to weird and unconfirmed stories about how potent charm is.Then,As an internet fraudster,you visit a voodoo shrine for more prosperity and you are been ordered to sleep in a graveyard for 3 days.

This will only build your CONFIDENCE as you will erroneously think you have been fortified thus making you able to bodly make more demands from your victims.

Simple,Charm is a HOAX.

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Osun: Classic White Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys - Friends Mourn (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 7:09pm On Jan 21, 2018
A young lady can't die in peace in Nigeria again.
She must be a slay queen and was used for rituals as a result of her olosho activities. That makes her deserving of the death.

I wonder if you people wonder how their families feel, seeing all these disgusting stories being circulated on the internet.

Just imagine. Her face is even showing...
Smh!

All you peddlers of this kind of story,your day of reckoning is coming. You don't know how or where you'll die. I hope you'll be tagged a thief/cultist by the public court. Let your family feel the pain you have inflicted on others

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osun: Classic White Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys - Friends Mourn (Photos) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 21, 2018
Them use am neat neat. What a pity. Awon omo aye...

2 Likes

Re: Osun: Classic White Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys - Friends Mourn (Photos) by voicelez: 7:11pm On Jan 21, 2018
T
Re: Osun: Classic White Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys - Friends Mourn (Photos) by Forzap: 7:11pm On Jan 21, 2018
kosere ni 2018, no play play dis year rip tho
Re: Osun: Classic White Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys - Friends Mourn (Photos) by zombieTRACKER: 7:11pm On Jan 21, 2018
They have done it again...

The skull miners strikes again sad

2 Likes

Re: Osun: Classic White Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys - Friends Mourn (Photos) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 21, 2018
hm54:
God will help her
How? When she's already dead.
Anyway RIP if she can. undecided
Re: Osun: Classic White Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys - Friends Mourn (Photos) by pol23: 7:11pm On Jan 21, 2018
Okay oo.
Watch your steps...whenever you're invited for a party always think twice...and don't follow people with questionable wealth....
I pray slay Queens won't get slayed no more.
Meanwhile it's almost 2019...politians will use many people and still tagged the yahoo boys...
Re: Osun: Classic White Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys - Friends Mourn (Photos) by Damfostopper(m): 7:11pm On Jan 21, 2018
her name is classic white on facebook and her friends said she wasn't used for rituals..... anyways what's tha business.... she ain't MA relative

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Diabolic Things Yahoo Boys Now Do To Get Money (Disturbing Images Attached) / Photos Of The 16-Year-Old Girl Raped By Medical Doctor In Enugu State / The Lagos Jungle, Agbole Where Sex Strives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.