Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

"whit Woman" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "whit Woman" (5021 Views)

How Olosho Run Whit My Tins / Nicee Pics Whit Wiff (veiwa Description) / My Nude Piks His Whit Her *help* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

"whit Woman" by gombos: 2:45am On Apr 14, 2010
There's a bit of confusion or should I say excuses that Nigeria girs/guys use against white girls. Lets address the issues:

- Nigeria guys somehow falsely imply that white girls are easy and somewhat less trouble and a source for intimacy in comparison to Nigeria girls.Nigeria girls also view them as being slutty.

Truth:
- White girls, trailer trash aside, wont be seen anywhere with a Nigeria guy unless he is an exception. They may be more sexually open and less troubling in relationships as there is less precedence on marriage, but this doesn't make them "easy" in terms of attraction.

In addition,Nigeria girls are more likely to be attracted to Nigeria guys and thus more likely candidates for intimacy, albeit the cultural pressures in post-maritial relationships
Re: "whit Woman" by Travelista(f): 3:10am On Apr 14, 2010
Pfft. Don't get it twisted: as long as there's money involved, you can find a girl within any race that would spread her legs for a rabid dog; let's not act as if White women are the only desperadoes around.

Now, I've seen White girls with Black men and 4 times out of 5, they're with the White girls that White guys don't want; red flag, guys: if her own race doesn't want her, why would you want to hit it? undecided Flip the coin and White guys usually go for the Black girls that are dimes and these same reject White girls get upset. Go figure.
Re: "whit Woman" by gombos: 3:21am On Apr 14, 2010
let me repeat what I had mentioned, I said I perceive white girls to give more bang for buck, but I don't perceive them as being ", " than Nigeria girls as in "slutty". Reasson I say this is because I think Nigeria girls play trivial pursuit, but are much more vulnerible in more ways than one. Their arrogance, and pretentious nature isn't really something due to an inequality in attraction, but rather just a knee-jerk that they have been conditioned with to preserve their "pristine" status.
Where as when White girls reject someone, its generally because they don't meet the attraction quota
Re: "whit Woman" by Travelista(f): 3:34am On Apr 14, 2010
Not all White girls are easy but a nice chunk of them are; again, if they're the girls that White guys wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole, she's probably been ran through by a truckload of guys. Sorry. And as for arrogance and a 'pretentious nature', Nigerian girls don't have a monopoly on that, so stop. If you prefer White girls, man up and admit it; I hate when Black guys try to belittle Black girls solely to justify their preference.
Re: "whit Woman" by Nobody: 8:15am On Apr 14, 2010
Travelista:

Not all White girls are easy but a nice chunk of them are; again, if they're the girls that White guys wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole, she's probably been ran through by a truckload of guys. Sorry. And as for arrogance and a 'pretentious nature', Nigerian girls don't have a monopoly on that, so stop. If you prefer White girls, man up and admit it; I hate when Black guys try to belittle Black girls solely to justify their preference.

Girl I agree with you (look at my profile picture) This same man will berate Lola or Shaniqua for being obese but will be the ist to sprint to an obese white chick. Some black guys date white dimes but its very, very, very rare, the ones I see date lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed On the other hand white guys get the dimest black chicks, you usually see black guys fuming (while they have their obese white chicks on their arms) shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: "whit Woman" by gombos: 5:56pm On Apr 14, 2010
Travelista, thats perhaps might be the most smartest thing you had ever said, lol you are funny cousin grin
Re: "whit Woman" by gombos: 5:57pm On Apr 14, 2010
Am back sweetheart
Re: "whit Woman" by 190: 8:42pm On Apr 14, 2010
poster
dont spoil my mind

why do u think im chasing platimunk

do you think its for nothing! grin grin grin

~now watch plat eat me up!!
Re: "whit Woman" by gombos: 10:51pm On Apr 14, 2010
;d cool
Re: "whit Woman" by xxcarolxx(f): 11:39pm On Apr 14, 2010
Not all whites are easy, and just because they date a black guy, does not mean white guys are not interested. Nor does it mean we are obese. I have dated a nigerian guy and i can still date a white guy if i choose too. There are some white girls who have loose morals but isn't that the same in all races.
Re: "whit Woman" by flimo(m): 8:11am On Apr 15, 2010
@travelista, I completely agree with your point of view as black men use such excuse as black ladies are tough and whatever that's why they go for white ladies, its ridiculous as its down to lack of confidence and what to say when they see some of their black mates. I believe its all down to preference at the end of the day. I have experience both worlds and I settle down with the woman I wanted.
There are big black and white ladies, it doesn't make them less pretty than the slim both. I prefer a lady with body since I became an adult, it doesn't mean I haven't date a slim woman or 'hard' enough, its just preference. I know couple of Nigerians who are happily married to white women  for for more than 6-15 years with kids and they are alright same with white men married to Nigeria ladies. Its all about who you're happy with that you go for.
I have a mate who married to white lady that he met through a black lady, what about that?
Black or white ladies can be slag, uneducated or a total pathetic misery cow but same as some men!
IT ABOUT PREFERENCE FAM!

You're right xxcarolxx
Re: "whit Woman" by Areaboy2(m): 10:02am On Apr 15, 2010
@transvestite or travelista or w/e,  u see your problem with generalization??,  because u see a couple of black guys (Nigerians for example) living out their dreams (being with a white woman. ugly or not) then u conclude all black guys go for rejects and all white guys go for dames. rubbish  angry.

i've seen white boys with butt ugly black girls and black guys with hotties (me included). get your facts straight or leave your  neighborhood and go someplace else  angry

at OP,  the rate is just the same, white or black, your luck still has to ride out, !!!!
however, get a white chic in your room and u'll notice it takes much less time to get things started than with black girls,

need i say more?
Re: "whit Woman" by justwise(m): 10:40am On Apr 15, 2010
Travelista:

Pfft. Don't get it twisted: as long as there's money involved, you can find a girl within any race that would spread her legs for a rabid dog; let's not act as if White women are the only desperadoes around.

Now, I've seen White girls with Black men and 4 times out of 5, they're with the White girls that White guys don't want; red flag, guys: if her own race doesn't want her, why would you want to hit it? undecided Flip the coin and White guys usually go for the Black girls that are dimes and these same reject White girls get upset. Go figure.

Oh please don't be silly! Many white ladies just prefer black men, just as many white men prefer our black sisters. Its totally wrong for you to tag them 'rejects' pple have reaons why them go for particular race or color and that should be respected and not to be called disgusting names.
Re: "whit Woman" by sesman(m): 10:51am On Apr 15, 2010
justwise:

Oh please don't be silly! Many white ladies just prefer black men, just as many white men prefer our black sisters. Its totally wrong for you to tag them 'rejects' pple have reaons why them go for particular race or color and that should be respected and not to be called disgusting names.

Thank you , I totally agree with you, when will all this silly stereotype end? so people of any race or colour can't date simply because they are just attracted to each other or its their preference?
Re: "whit Woman" by justwise(m): 11:02am On Apr 15, 2010
sesman:

Thank you , I totally agree with you, when will all this silly stereotype end? so people of any race or colour can't date simply because they are just attracted to each other or its their preference?

I was shocked to read Travelista's comments, if a white man says the same thing abt our black sisters it will be called racist.
Re: "whit Woman" by Travelista(f): 6:46pm On Apr 15, 2010
Area_boy:

@transvestite or travelista or w/e,  u see your problem with generalization??,  because u see a couple of black guys (Nigerians for example) living out their dreams (being with a white woman. ugly or not) then u conclude all black guys go for rejects and all white guys go for dames. rubbish  angry.

i've seen white boys with butt ugly black girls and black guys with hotties (me included). get your facts straight or leave your  neighborhood and go someplace else  angry

at OP,  the rate is just the same, white or black, your luck still has to ride out, !!!!
however, get a white chic in your room and u'll notice it takes much less time to get things started than with black girls,

need i say more?

Wow, you called me Transvestite, I must have struck a nerve, Mr. Tout.  I didn't generalize; nowhere did I use the word 'all' or anything close to it, so cool your jets. Where did I say the Black men I saw dating White chicks are Nigerian; you don't know a damn thing about me, yet you really want to be slick at the mouth and be cute. Go right ahead because I give as good as I get. Where I'm from, we say a hit dog will always holler and here you are barking up a storm, talking about how you have dreams to date a White girl; talk about a child unfulfilled!

I don't need to go far to base my PERSONAL opinions on White girls because I grew up surrounded by White people; when I say that White guys aren't going to be quick to date a White girl that makes a habit of being with Black men, I'm not trying to be mean but am actually repeating what various White male friends and exes have told me straight from their own mouths. And, don't worry about my neighborhood; it's just fine and area boy-free.

justwise:

*sigh* Are you serious? Where did I say it's impossible for people to have preferences? If you actually go back and read my posts, you'd see what I said about that. As for calling this particular portion of White girls 'rejects', I stand by it because it's exactly what they were; again, my PERSONAL opinion based on their stupid actions, end of story. How is it my fault that I've had discussions with White men that are very clear about their refusal to date a White girl that has been with a Black guy? They say they might hit but date seriously, let alone marry? Not going to happen. I didn't call people that date interracially 'rejects; you're just another one that took my comment FAR too personally and got their feelings hurt. I'd apologize but you need to put on your big boy pants.
Re: "whit Woman" by ayettymama(f): 7:38pm On Apr 15, 2010
lol

white people generally are open minded individuals

they are not generally any more cheap and slutty than nigerian girls are

but if u come wit ur moral highground self righteous bullcrap i understand very well why they wont be touchin u wit a bargepole!
Re: "whit Woman" by Eireland: 8:40pm On Apr 15, 2010
Reply deleted by poster.
Re: "whit Woman" by justwise(m): 9:08am On Apr 16, 2010
Travelista:

Wow, you called me Transvestite, I must have struck a nerve, Mr. Tout. I didn't generalize; nowhere did I use the word 'all' or anything close to it, so cool your jets. Where did I say the Black men I saw dating White chicks are Nigerian; you don't know a damn thing about me, yet you really want to be slick at the mouth and be cute. Go right ahead because I give as good as I get. Where I'm from, we say a hit dog will always holler and here you are barking up a storm, talking about how you have dreams to date a White girl; talk about a child unfulfilled!
I don't need to go far to base my PERSONAL opinions on White girls because I grew up surrounded by White people; when I say that White guys aren't going to be quick to date a White girl that makes a habit of being with Black men, I'm not trying to be mean but am actually repeating what various White male friends and exes have told me straight from their own mouths. And, don't worry about my neighborhood; it's just fine and area boy-free.
*sigh* Are you serious? Where did I say it's impossible for people to have preferences? If you actually go back and read my posts, you'd see what I said about that. As for calling this particular portion of White girls 'rejects', I stand by it because it's exactly what they were; again, my PERSONAL opinion based on their silly actions, end of story. How is it my fault that I've had discussions with White men that are very clear about their refusal to date a White girl that has been with a Black guy? They say they might hit but date seriously, let alone marry? Not going to happen. I didn't call people that date interracially 'rejects; you're just another one that took my comment FAR too personally and got their feelings hurt. I'd apologize but you need to put on your big boy pants.
With due respect to you, i think you are telling porkies, you obviously have personal issues with black guys dating white girls. So those black sisters who date white men are not rejects but when a white girl dates black man she is tagged reject?. Your attitude and opinion are outdated, old fashioned and quite honestly its nothing short of madness. What do you know abt those white girls u and ur circle of friends called reject?
Who sets moral standard? White men? Is this the case that 'those' white men you spoke to are completely useless and black men are treating their women better? Common sense should be made a compulsory subject.
Re: "whit Woman" by MissyB1(m): 9:21am On Apr 16, 2010
It's not true that White Ladies prefer Black men O. Stop deceiving Yourselves, seriously.  cool

gombo_s:

Truth:
- White girls, trailer trash aside, wont be seen anywhere with a  Nigeria [BLACK] guy unless he is an exception. They may be more sexually open and less troubling in relationships as there is less precedence on marriage, but this doesn't make them "easy" in terms of attraction.
This is the only correct post I've read on this thread. Truth!!!!
Re: "whit Woman" by lalaboi1(m): 9:44am On Apr 16, 2010
typo/////
Re: "whit Woman" by justwise(m): 10:08am On Apr 16, 2010
Missy B:

It's not true that White Ladies prefer Black men O. Stop deceiving Yourselves, seriously. cool

This is the only correct thing I've read on this thread. Truth!!!!

I don't think that anybody says white girls prefer black guys, Some white girls prefer black guys while some don't, just as some black girls go for white men, handsome or ugly and reasons varies.That doesn't make any of them less attractive or less human being. Some may go for attraction while some pple look for character.
Re: "whit Woman" by justwise(m): 10:09am On Apr 16, 2010
lala boi:

Most white women who date black guyz at least 90 percent of 'em is cos they do not have much of a choice, when white guyz nor gree date dem or don break their heart, then the next alternative is a black guy(fool) who can give 'em all the loving a white guy won't give, anywayz, love black gurlz, and no matter where i go or what i do, i will never date a white woman , just ma own opinion

From experience? Or u just want to say something?
Re: "whit Woman" by lalaboi1(m): 10:11am On Apr 16, 2010
Experience cool
Re: "whit Woman" by justwise(m): 10:18am On Apr 16, 2010
lala boi:

Experience cool

Right, so u dated that rejected white lady and she still dump you?
Re: "whit Woman" by ayettymama(f): 10:47am On Apr 16, 2010
just wise are u white??
why u takin everything soo personal??
you know very well nigerians like to talk dwn others to make themselves feel good!
lala stop gassin!!!
Re: "whit Woman" by justwise(m): 10:54am On Apr 16, 2010
ayettymama:

just wise are u white??
why u takin everything soo personal??
you know very well nigerians like to talk dwn others to make themselves feel good!
lala stop gassin!!!

ayettymama no i'm not white, i'm a proud Nigerian but i don't have to be a white man/woman to defuse this double standard going on here.
I think its an insult to say that white girls dating black men are rejects
Re: "whit Woman" by ayettymama(f): 10:59am On Apr 16, 2010
i understand- but thats the way it is with nigerians i must say

takin the moral highground

white women are easy jamaican women are trailer trash

when we both know these people dont personally know any!!

besides those that lecture them and those livin next door!!

soo let them talk, they talk out of ignorance!
Re: "whit Woman" by justwise(m): 11:04am On Apr 16, 2010
ayettymama:

i understand- but thats the way it is with nigerians i must say

takin the moral highground
white women are easy jamaican women are trailer trash
when we both know these people dont personally know any!!
besides those that lecture them and those livin next door!!
soo let them talk, they talk out of ignorance!

Its fun how some pple find it very easy to belittle other race but would'nt have it when other race does the same thing. When they date white men they are not called rejects but when white women dates black they are called all sorts of silly and disgusting names.
Re: "whit Woman" by Kelvinj(m): 11:06am On Apr 16, 2010
@justwise
U are so rite, u just said my mind.
Why would any.1 say ppl date cos of rejection? Its a big lie. Ppl date with different reasons,
Re: "whit Woman" by sesman(m): 11:08am On Apr 16, 2010
ayettymama is right, some people just talk a lot of rubbish on here sometimes, and as far am concerned it is pure ignorance, to say, you can only date someone from other race because they are rejects from their own race, absolutely shocking statement shocked
Re: "whit Woman" by lalaboi1(m): 11:13am On Apr 16, 2010
I'll just ignore ya comments,
i'm not in da mood today,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Best Way To Handle Trust Issues In A Relationship: / Men: What Do You Prefer She Wears To Bed? / My New Girlfriend Wants To... (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.