Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,547 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:46 PM

All About Alagba: King Soun's 343 Years Old Tortoise - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / All About Alagba: King Soun's 343 Years Old Tortoise (1432 Views)

RCCG Pastor, Afolabi Ghandi Olaoye Is The Soun Of Ogbomoso / God Told Me To Become Soun Of Ogbomoso – RCCG's Pastor Olaoye / Soun Of Ogbomoso, Oba Ajagungbade Buried (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All About Alagba: King Soun's 343 Years Old Tortoise by JohnsonJakins: 1:05am On Jan 21, 2018
When I was in primary school, I and my friends use to envy the King's tortoise that had its own car, house, servants, eats whatever it likes and enjoys life to the fullest (LOL). I could remember one of my friends saying the king must do whatever the tortoise commands. The most gullible thought and fantasy we had about Alagba, king Soun's tortoise was that it could talk (we naive were so naive).

Mr Ajamu Oluwatoyin, the secretary to Oba (DR) Oladunni Oyewunmi, Soun of Ogbomosoland, hosted me in his office, told me all about Alagba and answered all the questions I asked about the world oldest animal... (click below to read full, pictures included)

https://www.mywovenwords.com/2018/01/all-about-alagba-king-souns-343-years.html

(1) (Reply)

African Culture Must Be Placed So High / The Beast Identified / Meet The Woman At The Back Of N20 Note.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.