Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

Nigerian Man Says “any Pastor Who Does Not Have A Day Job Is A Thief” - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Man Says “any Pastor Who Does Not Have A Day Job Is A Thief” (655 Views)

Any Pastor Who Can’t Control His Libido Shouldn’t Go Near Pulpit — Yakubu Pam / I’ll Query Any Pastor Who Hosts Comedians In Church — Assemblies Of God Leader / “Pastor Says Any Sex Position Apart From Missionary Style Is A Sin” – Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Says “any Pastor Who Does Not Have A Day Job Is A Thief” by Wapnetrealmcom: 1:34am On Jan 21, 2018
http://www.citizenshelm.com/2018/01/nigerian-man-says-any-pastor-who-does.html

A Nigerian man named Olu Adegoke via his facebook page has come to say if your pastor has no day [other] job apart from being a pastor; he is a thief.

He went on to mention names of men of God in the bible who had jobs; He said Paul was a tent maker, Peter was a fisherman and Jesus was a carpenter.

Hence if Your Pastor has no day job, he is a thief

see screen shot below

“Paul was a tent-maker, Peter was a Fisherman, Jesus was a Carpenter. If your Pastor has no day job, he is a Thief”

see some reactions below;

Abigail Emmanuel When people don’t know wat to say they should just shot de hell uppp Jesus was not a capinter his father was and he was assisting when he started ministering work it was not recorded DAT he was doing capinter work peter stop fishing fish when he was called and started fishing men don’t change de Bible Weldon sir….

Oluwa Pikin In this 2018 i have learned how to mind my business. whether they are thieves or God servants it’s not my business, it’s between them and God. All that concerns me now is anything that will boost my destiny

Evidence Obonofiemro Harden Eagle Jesus practice carpentry as a child, from the time they started following Jesus, they seized from fishing but fished souls. Glory Hallelujah…

Omokaro Princewill Supported ��…How can Pastoring Work Be Someone’s Hussle??..If the Holy Spirit Refuses to Move,The Pastor Will Start Moving cause Maga Must Pay!!!
Re: Nigerian Man Says “any Pastor Who Does Not Have A Day Job Is A Thief” by Captleverage: 1:34am On Jan 21, 2018
grin before nko?
Re: Nigerian Man Says “any Pastor Who Does Not Have A Day Job Is A Thief” by Jilo83(m): 1:37am On Jan 21, 2018
He is ignorant. You may be called into full time ministry and if you add any work you may regret it.
Re: Nigerian Man Says “any Pastor Who Does Not Have A Day Job Is A Thief” by greatgod2012(f): 6:10am On Jan 21, 2018
The truth is........

We are all sick, and for every sickness there's always a medicine.

Kindly make sure you are not taking medication for another person's sickness....

There is no way you can be too active in other people's lives without putting your own life on hold. Stop having sleepless nights over another person's way of life. Never make it your business if it's none of your business. Don't live your life analyzing the faults in other people's lives when your own life needs an urgent repair. Minding your own business is one of the easiest ways to a peaceful happy life.

Count your blessings and mind your business!

A clarion call on all of us to mind our business!
Re: Nigerian Man Says “any Pastor Who Does Not Have A Day Job Is A Thief” by tstx(m): 7:05am On Jan 21, 2018
Let sheeples catch you
Re: Nigerian Man Says “any Pastor Who Does Not Have A Day Job Is A Thief” by Nobody: 9:07am On Jan 21, 2018
any pastors dat do not have a job,but have private jet, lives a luxurious life,is not only a thief but a fraudster and a criminal.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Says “any Pastor Who Does Not Have A Day Job Is A Thief” by orisa37: 1:43pm On Jan 21, 2018
And the man himself an Idiot 'cos he does not know that Pastors are Professional Priests and Teachers.
Re: Nigerian Man Says “any Pastor Who Does Not Have A Day Job Is A Thief” by Hiswordxray(m): 2:34pm On Jan 21, 2018
Please do not judge. Although I do not believe in the office we call 'pastor' today but it is better not to judge. The word pastor only appeared once in the New Testament, yet today it is the most popular thing. What we call 'pastor' is nothing but a position created by man and now it has become a thorn in our throat. The best way to handle this situation is not to force them all to work. We must return to the truth, remain Daniel's prophecy, it is the stone cut not with the hands of man this destroy the status and established the kingdom of God on earth. We must abstain from anything built by man and we must locate the truth

Here is a link to a book that helps explain the truth and what to do with this thing we can pastor:
http://www.hiswordxray.com/p/through-civilization-man-has-lost.html?m=1
Re: Nigerian Man Says “any Pastor Who Does Not Have A Day Job Is A Thief” by judedwriter(m): 2:44pm On Jan 21, 2018
Jilo83:
He is ignorant. You may be called into full time ministry and if you add any work you may regret it.
I am called to full time ministry, but presently i am working full time. I have been in a full time ministry for a season and will go back to it later, but presently God permitted me to work to take care of some things before going back fully to ministry.
It all depends on God's plan and will for your life. Being a full time pastor doesn't mean you go cup in hand begging, but you should show yourself responsible, both to yourself and others.

(1) (Reply)

Rccg Sunday School Student Manual(28/01/2018) Envy And Jealousy / Open Heaven 7 February 2018: [wednesday] Now That You Are Saved I / N8.5bn Fraud: Atewe Gave N35m To Winners’ Chapel – Witness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.