Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,961 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

'I Once Went On A Date With A Guy, Saw A Ring On His Finger & He Was Like" - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'I Once Went On A Date With A Guy, Saw A Ring On His Finger & He Was Like" (44215 Views)

Man Hospitalized After Putting Ring On Penis To Enlarge It On Val Day (Graphic) / Man Tries To Force A Ring On His Girlfriend’s Finger As She Rejects His Proposal / Man Drops Surprise Engagement Ring On His Girlfriend's Bed, See What She Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Once Went On A Date With A Guy, Saw A Ring On His Finger & He Was Like" by makydebbie(f): 7:31pm On Jan 21, 2018
Gungnir:

Ohh now I get, I don forget sef. grin

You didn't appear to take it personal oh? You can't be around me oh. I am brutally sarcastic in real life. Apologies if you took it personal. Didn't call you a dog, it meant "ears like dog". Plus its something peeps often used to make fun of peeps with such ears.

If it makes you feel good, when I was younger peeps called me big head and currently, I am bald. So feel free...cheesy

You sister has no resemblance to youundecided
I didn't take it personal but when you addressed my picture today, I thought you were being sarcastic. Knowing you insulted the previous one.
Lol, same here. I'm sarcastic too.

Baldie, I can perceive your shinning head from my mention sef. grin

The only person who could pass for my twin is my elder brother. The rest, no resemblance at all.
Re: 'I Once Went On A Date With A Guy, Saw A Ring On His Finger & He Was Like" by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 21, 2018
makydebbie:
I didn't take it personal but when you addressed my picture today, I thought you were being sarcastic. Knowing you insulted the previous one.
Lol, same here. I'm sarcastic too
Baldie, I can perceive your shinning head from my mention sef.

Don't be easily deceived. tongue I am not bald, not yet, stated that to glean something from you even as the emboldended already showed it

The only person who could pass for my twin is my elder brother. The rest, no resemblance at all

Cute family I guess...
Re: 'I Once Went On A Date With A Guy, Saw A Ring On His Finger & He Was Like" by rawpadgin(m): 7:49pm On Jan 21, 2018
cupid0:

I also use power to open drinks. But the ring was on the wedding ring finger
grin dude wasn't a good liar
Re: 'I Once Went On A Date With A Guy, Saw A Ring On His Finger & He Was Like" by makydebbie(f): 7:53pm On Jan 21, 2018
Gungnir:

Don't be easily deceived. tongue I am not bald, not yet, stated that to glean something from you even as the emboldended already showed it

Cute family I guess...
Lol, don't worry you'll soon be. I shouldn't forget to mention it in our meeting.

Yea, we're cute. kiss
Re: 'I Once Went On A Date With A Guy, Saw A Ring On His Finger & He Was Like" by FaroukM(m): 7:55pm On Jan 21, 2018
Repair your Sex Doll @ affordable price..contact Sex Doll Engineer grin...check my profile
Re: 'I Once Went On A Date With A Guy, Saw A Ring On His Finger & He Was Like" by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 21, 2018
makydebbie:
Lol, don't worry you'll soon be. I shouldn't forget to mention it in our meeting.

Tell them in your meeting that they wil die one by one, and for the ones wey don born among them. Their children too go follow die.

Oya come and drag my nyash to alagbon...
Re: 'I Once Went On A Date With A Guy, Saw A Ring On His Finger & He Was Like" by makydebbie(f): 7:58pm On Jan 21, 2018
Gungnir:

Tell them in your meeting that they wil die one by one, and for the ones wey don born among them. Their children too go follow die.

Oya come and drag my nyash to alagbon...
Lmao. grin
Re: 'I Once Went On A Date With A Guy, Saw A Ring On His Finger & He Was Like" by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 21, 2018
makydebbie:
Lmao. grin

See the way I am insulting your coven and you are smiling tomorrow you will start claiming one thing. I no want hear oh..... tongue
Re: 'I Once Went On A Date With A Guy, Saw A Ring On His Finger & He Was Like" by makydebbie(f): 8:08pm On Jan 21, 2018
Gungnir:

See the way I am insulting your coven and you are smiling tomorrow you will start claiming one thing. I no want hear oh..... tongue
We know wetin we go do you. wink
Re: 'I Once Went On A Date With A Guy, Saw A Ring On His Finger & He Was Like" by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 21, 2018
makydebbie:
We know wetin we go do you. wink

I swear, I can't wait....cheesy

Make una do quick... wink
Re: 'I Once Went On A Date With A Guy, Saw A Ring On His Finger & He Was Like" by makydebbie(f): 8:16pm On Jan 21, 2018
Gungnir:

I swear, I can't wait....cheesy

Make una do quick... wink
Sure.

1 Like

Re: 'I Once Went On A Date With A Guy, Saw A Ring On His Finger & He Was Like" by grandstar(m): 8:32pm On Jan 21, 2018
pocohantas:

This is simple psychology, if you read or observe, you'll know these things. Over 50% of comments on all your various accounts, are dedicated to trolling me, directly or indirectly. Seeking cheap likes.

"I am olosho, I have done multiple abortions, I don't want my customers to buy sex doll"...I HAVE AGREED TO ALL THE CHARGES!! Please, move on and let me be.

That shall never, ever ever be your portion
Re: 'I Once Went On A Date With A Guy, Saw A Ring On His Finger & He Was Like" by Divay22(f): 9:26pm On Jan 21, 2018
Lol
NL no go kill pesin o grin grin
Re: 'I Once Went On A Date With A Guy, Saw A Ring On His Finger & He Was Like" by yhemster(m): 11:30pm On Jan 21, 2018
CallMeGrace:
Go girl,I support you.��

I call you Grace grin

1 Like

Re: 'I Once Went On A Date With A Guy, Saw A Ring On His Finger & He Was Like" by cupid0(f): 5:23pm On Jan 23, 2018
rawpadgin:
grin dude wasn't a good liar

Aswear down

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

(ladies Only) Is It Right For Your Boyfriend To Take You To An Hotel? / #tide2019: Nigerian Man Accused Of Sleeping Around Weds / Lady Promotes 'Main Chick' Song In Underwear, Blasted By Nigerians (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.