Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,811 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

Why South East APC Leaders Rejected Governor Okorocha - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why South East APC Leaders Rejected Governor Okorocha (21643 Views)

South-East APC Protest At INEC Office Abuja Over Okorocha Certificate Of Return / Buhari, Oshiomole Meets South East Apc Leaders (photos) / Photos From South-East APC For Buhari Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why South East APC Leaders Rejected Governor Okorocha by rekeson: 5:16pm On Jan 21, 2018
Re: Why South East APC Leaders Rejected Governor Okorocha by Sinof(m): 5:16pm On Jan 21, 2018
3html:

Most of his work are substandard...
Lke the flyover he built, no single car has passed over it yet the flyover is dividing hence they are now putting more pillars.

The roads are not solid, honestly if rain comes it will wash off the roads.

Beauty with out solidity is nonsense
Abeg No Vex O, Na Blocks Them Use Build That Flyover? Almost All The Construction Works I've Seen In Imo Are Substandard. From Orlu To Nkwerre To Okigwe And Owerri. Make Roach-Ass Come Uyo Come See Quality Roads Constructed By Julius Berger, CCECC And Nigerpet Structures. No Be To Dey Use Local Contractors Wey No Get Equipment And Technical Know How Jst Because Them Cheap

1 Like

Re: Why South East APC Leaders Rejected Governor Okorocha by Manbryto(m): 5:32pm On Jan 21, 2018
Okorocha do not possess any electoral value in imo state and the South East. He will realise it after he leaves office.

1 Like

Re: Why South East APC Leaders Rejected Governor Okorocha by mrvitalis(m): 5:39pm On Jan 21, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
So what becomes of the other cities in the state? Especially Orlu and Okigwe?
Let's have one city first
Re: Why South East APC Leaders Rejected Governor Okorocha by Xtopher123(m): 5:48pm On Jan 21, 2018
If Rochas should contest against Buhari as Presidential Candidate i.e just the 2 of them

In as much as I hate Buhari's Government I'll vote Buhari.. No sentiment
Re: Why South East APC Leaders Rejected Governor Okorocha by Xtopher123(m): 5:50pm On Jan 21, 2018
mrvitalis:

Bro we've been trying to have one city since 1996
Re: Why South East APC Leaders Rejected Governor Okorocha by kalu61(m): 5:51pm On Jan 21, 2018
Rochas political desperation to impress pmb/north vs 2023 ticket has rendered him politically impotent with unsolicited policies and action.If SE APC says he is unpopular who am l to say other wise.chai.

1 Like

Re: Why South East APC Leaders Rejected Governor Okorocha by DerideGull(m): 5:57pm On Jan 21, 2018
Okoroawusa was given a political rope and he hung himself. He is just a fool.

1 Like

Re: Why South East APC Leaders Rejected Governor Okorocha by fortunechy(m): 6:05pm On Jan 21, 2018
only one condom could have prevented this useless fool from knowing the world
Re: Why South East APC Leaders Rejected Governor Okorocha by NothingDoMe: 6:26pm On Jan 21, 2018
GoroTango:
If you think I'm Hungerbad then you must be smoking some very strong stuff
All monikers on deck.
Re: Why South East APC Leaders Rejected Governor Okorocha by samstels: 6:28pm On Jan 21, 2018
What Rochas needs right now is total rehabilitation and re-integration .

He destroyed his political career due to greed and love for money .

May God help him to retrace his steps among his people if truly he is an igbo man .I doubt it though .
Re: Why South East APC Leaders Rejected Governor Okorocha by Abogwara: 6:28pm On Jan 21, 2018
There's always disagreement in every gathering but citing media attack as verdict nullifies their claims. Okorocha remains the solid rock of APC in the Southeast who bore the brunt of attacks aimed at stopping APC from the on set into the Southeast by Jonathan government. He has suffered the most media attacks of lies and blackmail because he stood his ground and remained in APC.
Re: Why South East APC Leaders Rejected Governor Okorocha by Abogwara: 6:37pm On Jan 21, 2018
kalu61:
Rochas political desperation to impress pmb/north vs 2023 ticket has rendered him politically impotent with unsolicited policies and action.If SE APC says he is unpopular who am l to say other wise.chai.

You are absolutely wrong on this. Okorocha dud nothing wrong at any time except on manufactured claims and not reality. I already knew from onset that the obvious rise of Okorocha as the lone Igbo voice in APC would breed jealousy among the Igbo political class and they would do everything possible to pull him down but I'm sorry they can't. The people that matter know the truth and will never trust such Igbos that came for already prepared soup and then gang up to deny the cook(OKorocha) his labour through propaganda.
Re: Why South East APC Leaders Rejected Governor Okorocha by maimalari: 6:59pm On Jan 21, 2018
dokiOloye:
The current mood in Igbo land now is that if you nominate Rochas to be a presidential candidate for any major political party today,Igbos will vote his opponents massively even if none is an Igboman.
We don't do mediocrity.
Not as if we hate him,but his (bad)works have spoken for him grin
You lie

1 Like

Re: Why South East APC Leaders Rejected Governor Okorocha by talk2percy(m): 8:15pm On Jan 21, 2018
Don't worry by,next week una statues will be at strategic places in owerri,....Okorocha has killed himself politically, that's the sad truth.
Re: Why South East APC Leaders Rejected Governor Okorocha by kalu61(m): 8:21pm On Jan 21, 2018
Abogwara:

You are absolutely wrong on this. Okorocha dud nothing wrong at any time except on manufactured claims and not reality. I already knew from onset that the obvious rise of Okorocha as the lone Igbo voice in APC would breed jealousy among the Igbo political class and they would do everything possible to pull him down but I'm sorry they can't. The people that matter know the truth and will never trust such Igbos that came for already prepared soup and then gang up to deny the cook(OKorocha) his labour through propaganda.
Do i need to educate you on eke ukwu market saga,the boy that was killed he initially denied,the catholic and street renaming,the irrelevant statures,ministry of happiness and fears o turning imo to family affairs,the biff with tinubu,xmas tree etc
Re: Why South East APC Leaders Rejected Governor Okorocha by frank41(m): 8:26pm On Jan 21, 2018
Na now they know?so sorry for rochas after toiling for APC they still see him as an inconsequential fellow.This is just the begining!
Re: Why South East APC Leaders Rejected Governor Okorocha by Tecno66: 9:15pm On Jan 21, 2018
At $100 per barrel, he kept fuel at N87 per litre but our people are struggling to keep pms at N145 per litre with crude selling at $63 per barrel. Nawa o.
supereagle:
JONATHAN SPEAKS OUT...

I Didn't Hand Over A Collapsed Nation To Buhari - Dr. Goodluck Jonathan-

- Former President, Goodluck Jonathan has replied his critics who accused him of handing over a nation at the verge of collapse to his successor, President Muhammadu Buhari.

- Jonathan recounted the achievements of his government to include, handing over a country that produced the richest man in Africa.

- Jonathan said, “I took over a Nigeria that was the second largest economy in Africa with a GDP of $270.5 billion in 2009,

- I handed over a Nigeria that had grown to become the largest economy in Africa and the 24th largest economy in the World with a GDP of $574 billion.

- I handed over dollar exchange rate of N187 per Dollar official rate in our banks, compared to their N360 now official rate for a Dollar

-“I inherited a Nigeria in which the trains were not working, and handed over a Nigeria in which citizens can safely travel by trains again.

- I also inherited a country where illiteracy rate particularly in the Northern part was alarming.

- I handed over a country where every state in the North and indeed all the states had a Federal University. I inherited a country where there was total infrastructural decay in all the unity schools and colleges of education.

- But I handed over a country with massive infrastructural improvement in almost higher institutions.

- I inherited a country where agricultural inputs and production were almost zero.

- But I handed over a country where a bag of rice was sold for N6,500 to N7000.

- My regime since the establishment of ecological fund office did more irrigation dams in the North and other parts of the country than other subsequent administrations put together.

- I inherited epileptic fuel supplies resulting to endless queues at the filling stations. I maintained despite enormous challenges of fuel subsidies and handed over a relatively stable fuel regime and also at a managed local price of N87 per litre.

- I inherited a Nigeria that was a net importer of cement, and handed over a Nigeria that is a net exporter of cement.

- In 2009 the richest Nigerian was the 5th richest man in Africa, but I handed over a Nigeria that produced the richest man in Africa.

- The former President further stated " I inherited a country where people were almost losing hope on the credibility of its electoral process but I noticed that democracy will continue to grow in the African continent if leaders value the process of elections more than the product of the process. I handed over electoral process that engendered fairness in its conduct and conclusiveness ".

- He said, “Even in the 2015 general elections in my country, Nigeria, there was potential for major crisis if I was not a President duly elected by the will of the people.

- “The campaigns leading to the elections almost polarized the country into Christian vs Muslims and North vs South divide.

- Most World leaders were worried that our elections will result into major crisis.
Some pundits even from here in the United States said that those elections would spell the end of Nigeria and that we would cease to exist as a nation because of the polls.

- That is where the leadership question comes into play.

- As a leader that was duly elected by the people, I considered the people’s interest first.

- How do I manage my people to avoid killings and destruction of properties?

- With the interest of the people propelling all the decisions I took, we were able to sail through.

- Indeed, we sailed through because I refused to interfere with the independence of the Independent National Electoral Commission, 'INEC', having appointed a man I had never met in my life to run it. We sailed through because I maintained and still believe that my personal ambition, interest is not worth the blood of any single Nigerian.

- My philosophy was simple. For elections to be credible, I as a leader, must value the process more than the product of the process. And the citizens must have confidence in the electoral body.

- Pls circulate it for them to know. The deceit is getting too much
Re: Why South East APC Leaders Rejected Governor Okorocha by chimaobinelson(m): 10:01pm On Jan 21, 2018
mrvitalis:
Rochas is messed up yes I know
But after traveling to Owerri las xmas I have a change of heart about him tho

His ideas are crazy in the good way but lacks the ability to make them work

We just need a governor who would just spend 100bn in 2years and put finishing touches to all his achievements and Owerri would be the best city in south south -south east ( yes better than Enugu and
port harcourt )

As for apc and their election I don't care

Soludo or duke got my vote locked down if they don't contest then Ribadu if he doesn't contest the Buhari

OWERRI OWERRI OWERRI, please cut us some slacks.
is Owerri the only Zone or City in Imo state?

Go to Riverstate, not phortharcourt, Akwaibom, not Uyo etc. you are here fanning an inglorious amber of A mad Governor

1 Like

Re: Why South East APC Leaders Rejected Governor Okorocha by mrvitalis(m): 10:07pm On Jan 21, 2018
chimaobinelson:

OWERRI OWERRI OWERRI, please cut us some slacks.
is Owerri the only Zone or City in Imo state?

Go to Riverstate, not phortharcourt, Akwaibom, not Uyo etc. you are here fanning an inglorious amber of A mad Governor
What's the allocation of this satiate compared to ours again ?
Oh
Re: Why South East APC Leaders Rejected Governor Okorocha by supereagle(m): 11:17pm On Jan 21, 2018
Prominent among the litany of objections include Okorocha’s unpopularity among Ndigbo, the religious organizations and his inability to provide effective leadership to the APC in the South East.

Ndi Igbo don dey open eyes now.
Re: Why South East APC Leaders Rejected Governor Okorocha by Milllz: 6:31am On Jan 22, 2018
mrvitalis:

We just need a governor who would just spend 100bn in 2years and put finishing touches to all his achievements and Owerri would be the best city in south south -south east ( yes better than Enugu and port harcourt )

Soludo or duke got my vote locked down if they don't contest then Ribadu if he doesn't contest the Buhari
The guy is a scammer, every Xmas is the same he beautifies and pretends to be working. Try coming around April or when the rainy season is started and see for yourself.
Re: Why South East APC Leaders Rejected Governor Okorocha by toprealman: 3:38pm On Jan 22, 2018
Okorocha must be surveying the best place to construct a bihari statue
Re: Why South East APC Leaders Rejected Governor Okorocha by chimaobinelson(m): 10:29pm On Jan 22, 2018
mrvitalis:

What's the allocation of this satiate compared to ours again ?
Oh

Exactly same old line, as expected. APC never fails in warding off onus.
Do you know the size of internally generated revenues realized in Imo state.?
dont b deceived, there's enough money to go around, hence the irrelevant multi-million project he executes
Re: Why South East APC Leaders Rejected Governor Okorocha by mrvitalis(m): 11:08pm On Jan 22, 2018
chimaobinelson:

Exactly same old line, as expected. APC never fails in warding off onus.
Do you know the size of internally generated revenues realized in Imo state.?
dont b deceived, there's enough money to go around, hence the irrelevant multi-million project he executes
Do you have and proven fact to back that up ?
Re: Why South East APC Leaders Rejected Governor Okorocha by kikake: 11:36pm On Jan 22, 2018
mrvitalis:

Have one city first?

Are you not one of those bushmen from Owerri who don't understand that cities in a state ought to be provided development infrastructures on equal basis?
Re: Why South East APC Leaders Rejected Governor Okorocha by kikake: 11:41pm On Jan 22, 2018
mrvitalis:

We just need a governor who would just spend 100bn in 2years and put finishing touches to all his achievements and Owerri would be the best city in south south -south east ( yes better than Enugu and port harcourt )

If Owerri continues to be the only city in Imo state getting Rochas development attention, before long, Owerri shall become a ghetto city.

Pray that Orlu and Okigwe receive equal attention to Owerri.

In fact, Owerri has had enough of gov Okorocha's attention.
Re: Why South East APC Leaders Rejected Governor Okorocha by mrvitalis(m): 12:27am On Jan 23, 2018
kikake:

Have one city first?

Are you not one of those bushmen from Owerri who don't understand that cities in a state ought to be provided development infrastructures on equal basis?
I'm an mbaise boy thanks for the insult tho
Re: Why South East APC Leaders Rejected Governor Okorocha by amarilo: 12:28am On Jan 23, 2018
Abogwara:

Rochas is the most hated APC member. You need to be with top APC members to know this. Even Bubu keeps him at arms length.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Bombshell From Yinka Odumakin To Tinubu (A Must Read)! / We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP / Buhari And His Delegates Meet With President Of Korea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.