Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

I Feel Offended When Younger Men Ask Me Out - Empress Njamah - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Feel Offended When Younger Men Ask Me Out - Empress Njamah (47243 Views)

Nazo Ekezie: Stop Throwing Signals To Nigerian Men, Ask Them Out / Timaya: Why I Collected The Car From Empress Njamah After Break Up / "I Am Above Empress Njamah" - Timaya Shades Ex Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Feel Offended When Younger Men Ask Me Out - Empress Njamah by goldcoinhub: 7:34am On Jan 21, 2018
Empress Njamah might still be single, but she says she is not short of admirers, whether young or old. According to the actress, she usually feels offended and doesn't like it whenever a younger man shows interest in her so she tries to avoid that.

Empress Njamah says,

“A lot of men in their twenties say they admire me and want to date me. I am sure most of them think I am really young. Sometimes, I find it annoying because if they know my actual age, they wouldn’t come close or show interest in me.

“When people say I look like a lady in her twenties, I just smile. I am actually in my thirties. When people ask me what I do to look the way I do, I struggle to give an answer. I guess it is just the grace of God because I don’t do anything special.”

When she was asked about what she planned out for the year 2018, Empress Njamah said she does not have a laid out plan and she would rather allow things to happen naturally, adding that it is not typical of her to speak about her plans to the public, she would rather prefer everyone seeing result than she talking about something she would never accomplish.

She also went further to say that action speaks louder than voice and her friends in the industry understand that she doesn't speak too much.

“For people who know me well, I don’t talk too much. I believe actions speak louder than words and that has been my approach to life.

“I am satisfied with all that I achieved last year. I am also an entrepreneur. I have a boutique where I sell ladies’ wear and accessories. I wouldn’t be honest if I say there are no challenges, but I thank God for the strength to overcome them.”

http://lailasnews.com/i-feel-offended-when-younger-men-ask-me-out-empress-njamah/

lalasticlala

7 Likes

Re: I Feel Offended When Younger Men Ask Me Out - Empress Njamah by HOLYDICK(m): 7:47am On Jan 21, 2018
Dey there dey form for those young blood while your mates are having kids ......Aunty mek i tell u something to say u be ordinary nigerian lady they wouldn't have even smell ur ass, but celebrity status/money dey increase ur mojo and u dey here they yarn nonsense..love is a spontaneous tin age is just a number wen it comes to it...mtchewwwwww sad

Another bimbo akintola or rita dominic loading ✔

164 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Feel Offended When Younger Men Ask Me Out - Empress Njamah by makydebbie(f): 7:56am On Jan 21, 2018

“When people say I look like a lady in her twenties, I just smile. I am actually in my thirties. When people ask me what I do to look the way I do, I struggle to give an answer. I guess it is just the grace of God because I don’t do anything special.”

You actually look like a lady in her forties. cheesy

207 Likes 13 Shares

Re: I Feel Offended When Younger Men Ask Me Out - Empress Njamah by OKorowanta: 8:38am On Jan 21, 2018
Old meat dey avoid fresh blood.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Feel Offended When Younger Men Ask Me Out - Empress Njamah by donstan18: 8:41am On Jan 21, 2018
goldcoinhub:

Empress Njamah says,

“A lot of men in their twenties say they admire me and want to date me. I am sure most of them think I am really young. Sometimes, I find it annoying because if they know my actual age, they wouldn’t come close or show interest in me.

I hope she's not the person on those pictures?

This one can't decode the difference between when a man want to have you, hereby flattering you and when he means it.

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Feel Offended When Younger Men Ask Me Out - Empress Njamah by KushyKush: 1:28pm On Jan 21, 2018
She lied though... She looks 45.

The truth is...women above 30 needs much older men for marriage. Imagine someone like Linda ikeji dating Davido. That's child abuse. grin

The only place people believe age is just a number is on the internet.

In reality, age really matters...

115 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Feel Offended When Younger Men Ask Me Out - Empress Njamah by dayleke: 1:28pm On Jan 21, 2018
You should be honored madam.....

Enjoy it now while it lasts...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Feel Offended When Younger Men Ask Me Out - Empress Njamah by popefrank2016(m): 1:28pm On Jan 21, 2018
it depends, you don't have to.... your ability to handled them shows maturity
Re: I Feel Offended When Younger Men Ask Me Out - Empress Njamah by MhizzAJ(f): 1:28pm On Jan 21, 2018
It can be very annoying sometimes

5 Likes

Re: I Feel Offended When Younger Men Ask Me Out - Empress Njamah by basictutor: 1:28pm On Jan 21, 2018
She's clearly looking for grandpas

1 Like

Re: I Feel Offended When Younger Men Ask Me Out - Empress Njamah by bentlywills(m): 1:28pm On Jan 21, 2018
grin
Re: I Feel Offended When Younger Men Ask Me Out - Empress Njamah by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jan 21, 2018
Title of the thread is misleading.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: I Feel Offended When Younger Men Ask Me Out - Empress Njamah by bentlywills(m): 1:29pm On Jan 21, 2018

grin grin
Re: I Feel Offended When Younger Men Ask Me Out - Empress Njamah by Shadbay(m): 1:29pm On Jan 21, 2018
Hanty, continue! You in your 30s? Lol! You've been acting since I was in primary one and I'm in my mid-20s.

65 Likes

Re: I Feel Offended When Younger Men Ask Me Out - Empress Njamah by bobhenry: 1:29pm On Jan 21, 2018
Mindfulness:
Title of the thread is misleading.

to killmangaro

1 Like

Re: I Feel Offended When Younger Men Ask Me Out - Empress Njamah by herraph: 1:29pm On Jan 21, 2018
Funny girl
Re: I Feel Offended When Younger Men Ask Me Out - Empress Njamah by pol23: 1:29pm On Jan 21, 2018
But not when Davido did...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Feel Offended When Younger Men Ask Me Out - Empress Njamah by dayleke: 1:29pm On Jan 21, 2018
But today is Sunday sef...

Hey MODer, you no do well o...
Una no go church?

Iyun o da o....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Feel Offended When Younger Men Ask Me Out - Empress Njamah by safarigirl(f): 1:30pm On Jan 21, 2018
Self-deceit is one of the worst things that can happen to a person.

Empress, you don't look like a lady in her twenties, it is the make-up and photo editing that hides the bags and wrinkles, you know what you look like when you wipe it off before you go to bed.

28 Likes

Re: I Feel Offended When Younger Men Ask Me Out - Empress Njamah by dahunsy(f): 1:30pm On Jan 21, 2018
When eee set for u finish......u go change song
Re: I Feel Offended When Younger Men Ask Me Out - Empress Njamah by madjune(m): 1:31pm On Jan 21, 2018
There will soon come a time she would be looking for a younger guy to marry but she won't see any.

Na that time she go fall in church shaperly.
Re: I Feel Offended When Younger Men Ask Me Out - Empress Njamah by ouzo1(m): 1:31pm On Jan 21, 2018
makydebbie:

You actually look like a lady in her forties. cheesy

No mind her, let her keep deceiving herself That men mistakes her for 20 something yrs old... Linus mba

3 Likes

Re: I Feel Offended When Younger Men Ask Me Out - Empress Njamah by UbanmeUdie: 1:31pm On Jan 21, 2018
shocked

Empress Njamah would pick Lefulefu's grandpa over Airforce1 any time, any day.

She seems to love "dodolized' preeks!
Re: I Feel Offended When Younger Men Ask Me Out - Empress Njamah by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jan 21, 2018
Old Cargo
Re: I Feel Offended When Younger Men Ask Me Out - Empress Njamah by stanliwise(m): 1:32pm On Jan 21, 2018
pol23:
But not when Davido did...
angry fire grin grin grin
Re: I Feel Offended When Younger Men Ask Me Out - Empress Njamah by Dindondin(m): 1:32pm On Jan 21, 2018
It's a normal thing. Anybody can woo anybody. Especially if you are defined as Unmarried like you, Miss Express Jamas.
Re: I Feel Offended When Younger Men Ask Me Out - Empress Njamah by VeniJu: 1:33pm On Jan 21, 2018
Empress, please how about your brother John Njamah? been long.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Offended When Younger Men Ask Me Out - Empress Njamah by maxiuc(m): 1:33pm On Jan 21, 2018
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Smiles As She Strolls With Her Hubby & Kids In Dublin(Photos) / The Cake Bobrisky Gifted Tayo Sobola On Her Birthday (see Photos) / Adekunle Gold Shows Off Customized Rings Of Wife, Daughter’s Sculpted Faces.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.