Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,769 members, 7,806,119 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

How To Increase Your Daily Page Views - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Increase Your Daily Page Views (455 Views)

How To Get 10,000 Page Views In 1 Day On Yofan | Without Getting Visitors | Yofa / My Way Of Getting 120k Daily Page Views Part 3 / I Have A Blog With More Than 7k+ Daily Page Views For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Increase Your Daily Page Views by Okeke1994: 9:18am On Jan 21, 2018
One of the greatest issues faced by bloggers is the issue of getting page views to their blogs. Nothing pains more like spending time to write a post, and then having just 10 page views. It's very discouraging. I was once in that space,not until I discovered the hidden treasures of facebook groups.
Facebook groups are fertile soil on which seeds( blog post) can germinate ( page views) . If properly gotten, you will get your desired result.
Let me tell you these: People are more interested in watching videos than reading posts. They can watch a 20minutes video, but they can't read a post for 5minutes.
Make sure that whatever post that you are making, embed a YouTube video into to. Make your article as short as possible. Let them learn via the video.
Each time I make a post, at the title space,I always add the following "MUCH WATCH VIDEO ". Those three words are magical. I have used them to get more than 10,000 page views in a week.
That said, Lets move forward. Each time you are posting to facebook , PLS DON'T POST ONLY THE LINK. Nobody will read it. The post will gradually go down with nobody noticing it. Make sure you attach a post to it.
People are religious in Nigeria. They like posts that have to do with prayers.
Whatever post that will include them typing amen into the comment section is a good type of post.
Attach the post to the link and you will see it work like magic. This kind of post will keep on bringing page views even till the next 48hrs.
Also, the type of articles people love reading most are stories, mostly sensual ones. They don't like reading long articles, but when it comes to sensual ones, they can spend the next 30 minutes romancing over it.
Remember, don't post any link without adding a religious post to it.
Lastly, don't post to groups that will have to review your post before they can approve it, it's simply a waste of time. Post to groups that don't need to approve your post before others can see it.
Groups with at least 300,000 members are good. Remember I said at least 300,000. Not every group is active. So before posting, check how active the groups are. :
The list of groups I post to include:
Only Jesus Can Save
Emmanuella hot comedy videos
The prayer room.
Akpors comedy joint.
You are free to ask any questions you might. I will answer them in my spare time. Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Increase Your Daily Page Views by Gistermiller2(m): 3:59pm On May 05, 2022
Hi, plz can I get more free groups I can post to without review,
Re: How To Increase Your Daily Page Views by Sheddy5(m): 5:54pm On May 05, 2022
@Okeke1994
please explain better, i don't understand it.

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Group Owners You Need To See This / Browser Compatibility Issues / Fast Email Sender Software To Millions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.